• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Politics Where are you really from?

No, Hussey was the one not getting the point. Why do you believe that Fulani owed Hussey the response she was looking for?
I did not say that Fulani owed Hussey anything.

Once again, in front of God and everybody, I have to repeat: I did not say it and don't believe it.
Then why do you insist that Fulani was 'deliberately not getting the point?' It is apparent to everyone that she fully got the point, that she was not playing dumb, as you repeatedly have insisted, but was very courteously and professionally making her own point.
You are not claiming anything different from what I am claiming. To deliberately not get the point means you know what is happening but you choose to act as if you don't.

No, Hussey was the one not getting the point. Why do you believe that Fulani owed Hussey the response she was looking for?

Once again, in front of God and everybody, I have to repeat: I did not say it and don't believe it.
Then why do you insist that Fulani was 'deliberately not getting the point?' It is apparent to everyone that she fully got the point, that she was not playing dumb, as you repeatedly have insisted, but was very courteously and professionally making her own point.
You still don't understand. Because white gay man' in a different hemisphere feels he has had the very same experiences, he must know that what Ms. Fulani had to have known. Once you understand that is the perceptions of white people that matter, this all makes sense,
Your first sentence is false. Your second sentence is false. Your third sentence is false.

You still don't understand. Because white gay man' in a different hemisphere feels he has had the very same experiences, he must know that what Ms. Fulani had to have known. Once you understand that is the perceptions of white people that matter, this all makes sense,
What y'all don't understand is that misrepresenting posters you disagree with doesn't make your point. Quite the opposite.
Tom

What y'all don't understand is that misrepresenting posters you disagree with doesn't make your point. Quite the opposite.
Tom
What misrepresentation???

Tom
Every single sentence in LD's post was a misrepresentation.

Here's one:
"feels he has had the very same experiences,"

Metaphor didn't say that.
Tom

Tom

Here's one:

Tom
He said close enough to it.

You're like the boy who cried "wolf!"

Tom

Here's one:

Tom
He said close enough to it.

You're like the boy who cried "wolf!"
In fact, TomC's observation is really ironic. He uses a literal interpretation to come up with his claim while denying the legitimacy of literal interpretations of Ms. Fulani's stated experience along with those of other witnesses. Moreover, Metaphor has stated repeatedly that people asking him about his heritage is the same as people asking Ms. Fulani.

Back
Top Bottom