• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Who is going to vote for Trump?

Paisley-Trump-Supporters.jpg

I saw a woman at a Trump rally interviewed. She was asked if she was concerned about catching the virus since she would be in a big crowd of strangers for several hours. She said that the Coronavirus didn't exist and was just a Democratic hoax. She said everything the Democrats say is a lie. She is an example of the type of person who will vote for Trump. People like here have been swept up in the vortex of the Trump cult and they have lost all of their ability to reason. I pity these people. Trump has turned their brains to mush. Sad.

I saw a woman at a Trump rally interviewed. She was asked if she was concerned about catching the virus since she would be in a big crowd of strangers for several hours. She said that the Coronavirus didn't exist and was just a Democratic hoax. She said everything the Democrats say is a lie. She is an example of the type of person who will vote for Trump. People like here have been swept up in the vortex of the Trump cult and they have lost all of their ability to reason. I pity these people. Trump has turned their brains to mush. Sad.

I'll pity them after they die from COVID-19. Until then I'll just despise them.

I'll pity them after they die from COVID-19. Until then I'll just despise them.

SNL skewered Fox last night in their intro, and at about 2:50 in, listed much of their audience being older people and smokers, as being 'not at risk'. Yeah the longer these Trumpateers sing the flu song/fake news, the more it will invade their churches and hangouts. It's either laugh or cry...
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XezLiezWN0E[/YOUTUBE]

I was in a pizza joint in Sandusky, Ohio, on Friday. A guy who was about 45 was in there, jawboning about Corona. His theme: the media is hyping it to take down Trump, because Democrats control the media. This is the level of accepted wisdom you see when a political movement preaches for 60 years that you can't believe what you read, hear or see in the press. Just believe the fat orange guy. He's for you, and what he says is Truth.
(Meanwhile, any Democrat, and especially Obama, who date-raped the American flag the way Trump just did, AGAIN, would have made the right wing jump out of their panties and lecture us forever on what a disgraceful, disrespectful action it was. The American Legion would be picketing Obama's White House. Fuck Trump and his whorehouse party.)

Well today's market crash egged on by Saudi Arabia's scorched earth oil production/price changes on top of the Covid-19 weekend updates, should rattle the Clownstick...we are now back into late 2017 stock prices. Carnival Corp and Exon-Mobile are only down 65% from their peaks.

Well today's market crash egged on by Saudi Arabia's scorched earth oil production/price changes on top of the Covid-19 weekend updates, should rattle the Clownstick...we are now back into late 2017 stock prices. Carnival Corp and Exon-Mobile are only down 65% from their peaks.

Trump’s tweeting “fake news”, trying to calm the markets. Wait’ll everyone’s fake quarterly statements come out.

This is all unironically true and good, what is wrong with you

This virus is going to prove that the least among us (without healthcare coverage) can get us all killed.

What you mean "we", old man?
Some of us are young, robust and will remain asymptomatic carriers. We spit in Donovan Paisley's eye. And Brad Paisley's eye. And everyone else's eye if they're over 30, or have had contact with someone over 30. We hope they all die so we don't have to give them free shit.

This virus is going to prove that the least among us (without healthcare coverage) can get us all killed.

What you mean "we", old man?
Some of us are young, robust and will remain asymptomatic carriers. We spit in Donovan Paisley's eye. And Brad Paisley's eye. And everyone else's eye if they're over 30, or have had contact with someone over 30. We hope they all die so we don't have to give them free shit.

You young whippersnappers! :whyyou:

... and GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

1. Deplorables.
2. Evangelicals.
3. Ignorant moderates who believe the economy is doing well and he is responsible.
4. Selfish, super wealthy.
5. Brainwashed minions of Fox News and Friends who will think Biden is a threat to democracy, religion, rights, whites, the economy, and everything after the propaganda sets in.

Right.
Do any of the above groups have significant numbers of new members since 2016? Still not seeing it.

#3 is key. Maybe Trump will give everyone a check after taxes, like Bush did.

I just want to bump this thread because I am seeing a lot of these kinds of bribes to voters.

Tax cuts that benefit the super wealthy more but also the working poor...

90 day delay in paying tax...

Checks to people.

Some of these types of things Trump can do himself and others, it goes through congress.

But if a million people don't die from coronavirus in the US and Trump is perceived as giving help, he is appealing to new people. Biden is not a legislator or in any kind of power and so he is outside this process. He will look like a critic outside the trenches.

Back
Top Bottom