• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why aren't we flying the 737 MAX?

Worldtraveller

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
I mean, only a couple of them crashed. The govt, and rightwing morons have decided that a few hundred thousand dead people is no big deal, so let's get flying!

I mean, only a couple of them crashed. The govt, and rightwing morons have decided that a few hundred thousand dead people is no big deal, so let's get flying!
Man, just like COVID-19, Trump was the last man to act on 737-MAX. In fact, wasn't it flight crew that told the airlines to fuck off that led to the grounding?

Really. A measly 346 people died in those crashes. Combined. Over FIVE MONTHS!
The Trump Virus killed another 1112 Americans YESTERDAY alone, and it is barely noted if at all by the Trumpistani Goobermint. .

40,000 to 60,000 deaths in the US per year due to the flu. I noticed no-one walked that stat back after Covid hit 200k

aa

40,000 to 60,000 deaths in the US per year due to the flu. I noticed no-one walked that stat back after Covid hit 200k

aa
I saw someone recently note that doctors estimated over 225,000 died of Swine Flu back in '09-'10, in the world. The person was either an idiot or a liar when trying to conflate that with deaths in the US.

aa
I saw someone recently note that doctors estimated over 225,000 died of Swine Flu back in '09-'10, in the world. The person was either an idiot or a liar when trying to conflate that with deaths in the US.

There's also the fact that the flu is like what the deniers claim for Covid--it mostly kills the ones who were near death anyway.

aa

There's also the fact that the flu is like what the deniers claim for Covid--it mostly kills the ones who were near death anyway.
Oh... but that is totally different.

I'm starting to think that while I don't hate America... I am pretty close to hating every fucking asshole that votes for Trump. They got their super majority on the Supreme Court, what left is there to justify the guy who let the 737 MAX's continue to fly while the rest of the world grounded them, and "downplayed" (in the sense of mocked) a virus he said was deadly... much worse than the flu.

Back
Top Bottom