• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why does Trump Want a Second Term?

Because he bombed and killed way more people than Trump, but Trump makes leftists foam at the mouth for some reason. They call him a Nazi, a racist, a bigot. Leftists said none of these words about Obama because his shade of melanin is slightly darker, so therefore he can't be a racist or something like that.

Yeah, that's exactly why. Jesus fucking Christ.

So what's the reason his death toll and deportation total is higher than Trump's and he still managed to win the nobel peace prize and Trump gets called racist?

Because he bombed and killed way more people than Trump, but Trump makes leftists foam at the mouth for some reason. They call him a Nazi, a racist, a bigot. Leftists said none of these words about Obama because his shade of melanin is slightly darker, so therefore he can't be a racist or something like that.

Yeah, that's exactly why. Jesus fucking Christ.

So what's the reason his death toll and deportation total is higher than Trump's and he still managed to win the nobel peace prize and Trump gets called racist?
From here

People consider Trump to be racist because of his claim that Mexicans are “rapists”; his attempt to ban Muslims from entering the country; his reference to “shithole countries”; birtherism; his calling for the death penalty against the Exonerated 5 from the Central Park Jogger case; his being sued twice for housing discrimination; his father saying “You know I don't rent to n*ggers”; his father being arrested at a 1927 Klan riot; the Polish Gang and his encouraging clients of his modeling agency to violate immigration laws; saying Judge Gonzalo Curiel’s judgement can’t be trusted because he has Mexican heritage; saying that Gold Star Mother Ghazala Khan didn’t speak at the DNC for cultural reasons; claiming there were “fine people” on both sides of a violent alt-right attack on Charlotesville, including those who support keeping the favorite flag of the Klan on public and state property; “I don’t like black guys touching my money”; trying to convince The Apprentice first season runner-up Kwame Jackson that he should share his win with a white guy; repeatedly using the n-word backstage at The Apprentice; saying “black people are too stupid to vote for me” and “Haitians all have AIDS”; and finally, his use of a phrase that’s literally in the EEOC manual as a prime example of discrimination, when he told four U.S. citizens who happen to be members of Congress to “go back to the [crime-infested countries]” they came from. Him going after a congressman from Baltimore then say a representative from crime riddled poverty infested Kentucky or Alabama is racist and frankly pretty fucking predictable coming from Trump.

That's why Trump is being called a racist. Decades long examples of racism. Fell free to show me examples of Obama being racist in the 80s.

From here

People consider Trump to be racist because of his claim that Mexicans are “rapists”; his attempt to ban Muslims from entering the country; his reference to “shithole countries”; birtherism; his calling for the death penalty against the Exonerated 5 from the Central Park Jogger case; his being sued twice for housing discrimination; his father saying “You know I don't rent to n*ggers”; his father being arrested at a 1927 Klan riot; the Polish Gang and his encouraging clients of his modeling agency to violate immigration laws; saying Judge Gonzalo Curiel’s judgement can’t be trusted because he has Mexican heritage; saying that Gold Star Mother Ghazala Khan didn’t speak at the DNC for cultural reasons; claiming there were “fine people” on both sides of a violent alt-right attack on Charlotesville, including those who support keeping the favorite flag of the Klan on public and state property; “I don’t like black guys touching my money”; trying to convince The Apprentice first season runner-up Kwame Jackson that he should share his win with a white guy; repeatedly using the n-word backstage at The Apprentice; saying “black people are too stupid to vote for me” and “Haitians all have AIDS”; and finally, his use of a phrase that’s literally in the EEOC manual as a prime example of discrimination, when he told four U.S. citizens who happen to be members of Congress to “go back to the [crime-infested countries]” they came from. Him going after a congressman from Baltimore then say a representative from crime riddled poverty infested Kentucky or Alabama is racist and frankly pretty fucking predictable coming from Trump.

That's why Trump is being called a racist. Decades long examples of racism. Fell free to show me examples of Obama being racist in the 80s.

A lot of those are true. They were sending rapists here, but Trump admitted not all of them are rapists. He wanted to ban Muslims because of the risk of terrorism from them. His reference to "shithole countries" rings true as evidenced by the fact that you don't hear leftists say, "You know what? I'm leaving America and moving to Zimbabwe! I need to go somewhere that's great!"

And using his dad as proof Trump is racist? That is so far of a reach it's like stretching your hand from New York to Hawaii.

From here

A lot of those are true. They were sending rapists here, but Trump admitted not all of them are rapists. He wanted to ban Muslims because of the risk of terrorism from them. His reference to "shithole countries" rings true as evidenced by the fact that you don't hear leftists say, "You know what? I'm leaving America and moving to Zimbabwe! I need to go somewhere that's great!"

And using his dad as proof Trump is racist? That is so far of a reach it's like stretching your hand from New York to Hawaii.

Your response ignored, like 90% of the examples. Not a good look. And the article overlooked claims like Trump supporter Omarosa claiming Trump constantly saying nigger during The Apprentice, and there are recordings of this.

We bring him up because he was looked at as "the savior" and "one of the best presidents ever" by a lot of Dems and leftists.
But you already disagree with everything Democrats and leftists say, so why do you care what was said about Obama?
Why does that make you bring him up in discussions?

Because he bombed and killed way more people than Trump, but Trump makes leftists foam at the mouth for some reason.
For 'some reason?' Three years of 'leftists fiaming at the mouth' and you have no clue why?
Man. That's a very short bus.
They call him a Nazi, a racist, a bigot. Leftists said none of these words about Obama because his shade of melanin is slightly darker, so therefore he can't be a racist or something like that.
OR, maybe, he did not strike us as someone trying to run on a racist platform? Maybe?

Still, the fact remains, whatever he did or was, he is no longervthe president.
But clearly, Bonespurs feels like he is constantly in comparison to a comoetent presidrnt, maybe because YOU guys keep bringing him up. Him and Hillary, constant whataboutism.

Because he bombed and killed way more people than Trump, but Trump makes leftists foam at the mouth for some reason.
For 'some reason?' Three years of 'leftists fiaming at the mouth' and you have no clue why?
Man. That's a very short bus.
They call him a Nazi, a racist, a bigot. Leftists said none of these words about Obama because his shade of melanin is slightly darker, so therefore he can't be a racist or something like that.
OR, maybe, he did not strike us as someone trying to run on a racist platform? Maybe?

But clearly, Bonespurs feels like he is constantly in comparison to a comoetent presidrnt, maybe because YOU guys keep bringing him up. Him and Hillary, constant whataboutism.

I'm curious why you keep calling him bonespurs?

Aren't you guys of the belief that you wouldn't want to fight in war either?

So if there was a draft, you would do everything in your power to NOT go to war, right? So on one hand leftists say, "War is so stupid. I would try to get out of it with any excuse I could." This is what trump did. Then leftists say, "HAHA! Trump won't fight! Why not?!?! What a chicken!"

Hypocrisy.

Man. That's a very short bus. OR, maybe, he did not strike us as someone trying to run on a racist platform? Maybe?

I'm curious why you keep calling him bonespurs?
yes, that was the salient detail of my post.
Good thing you could concentrate on my main point, rather than risk a derail down some rabbit hole that WE HAVE ALREADY DISCUSSED as a previous rabbit hole of yours.
We call Trump racist because he appears to be racist, because racist groups find him to be validating their racism. Whether any other person in modern politics is or was racist, has no bearing on our impression of Trump's racism.
The fact that you agree with some of his claims makes HIM no less racist, either.
Aren't you guys of the belief that you wouldn't want to fight in war either?
What difference would that make?
Seriously, how does my desire or fear if war change whether or not that fat fuck in the Oval Office used money and influence to dodge the draft?
So if there was a draft, you would do everything in your power to NOT go to war, right?
1) Wrong
2) you really need to stop trying to tell yourself that you know what i think or would do
3) because you're way, way wrong
4) seek out a timeline of US military operations between August 1980 and November 2000. Whatever you want to use as a criteria for calling military action a 'war' or something lesser, i was in uniform during those events, among other things subject to protecting your right to spout off about bullshit you clearly don't understand. What's your military service background, Halfie?
So on one hand leftists say, "War is so stupid. I would try to get out of it with any excuse I could." This is what trump did. Then leftists say, "HAHA! Trump won't fight! Why not?!?! What a chicken!"
I did not say that.
I have been enlisted. I volunteered.
And the big problem is not that Trump would not fight, but that he used illegal means to avoid it, means not available to others, but now wants to be a war hawk and send other young men off to fights he was too chickenshit to face.
The guy who said he would run, unarmed, into a school with an active shooter, who called McCain a loser for actually fighting a war, says he knows more about the military than the generals do.

Fuck him, fuck him hard, and fuck him with the rifle he was never issued.
Hypocrisy.
facts are against you in this post, Half... just like always

you would ask if Obama ever programmed anything... so predictable and a little funny.

A shame this program has no humor component, unless it's the "life" half. The other half seems to create most of the content though.

Someone punches you in the face, and their argument for why its fine to punch you in the face is that lots of people throw punches from time to time.

That's a specific example, but it's the New Credo that Putin created for Republicans : People do bad things so whatever bad thing a person does, it's okay unless they're Obama or Hillary or one of their friends. Or a Democrat.

So if there was a draft, you would do everything in your power to NOT go to war, right?

WRONG as usual.
There WAS a draft when I turned 18 and I didn't cheat like Trump. I showed up at the draft interview as requested by my Country, even though there was a war going on that was killing my friends.
I'm sure that as a Putin tool you'd like it if NOBODY was in the American armed services.

I sure don't need some twerp spouting right wing propaganda out of one side of its mouth while telling me I'm a chicken and advocating for Trump's treason. Impugning the motives of everyone on this forum is really endearing though.
Thanks for letting us all know what kind of ... uh... "entity" ... YOU are.

WRONG as usual.
There WAS a draft when I turned 18 and I didn't cheat like Trump. I showed up at the draft interview as requested by my Country, even though there was a war going on that was killing my friends.
I'm sure that as a Putin tool you'd like it if NOBODY was in the American armed services.

I sure don't need some twerp spouting right wing propaganda out of one side of its mouth while telling me I'm a chicken and advocating for Trump's treason. Impugning the motives of everyone on this forum is really endearing though.
Thanks for letting us all know what kind of ... uh... "entity" ... YOU are.

Trump's treason? A lot of people like Harold Ramis. Is he a traitor?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_Ramis
He avoided the Vietnam War military draft by taking methamphetamine to fail his draft physical.[13]

Do you hate this man now? If he became President, would he not be allowed to praise the military?

I've been a public servant, but I've never been in the military. Because of this, I don't shit on a person's military career, and I certainly don't shit on the parents of a soldier who's been killed in combat. But then I try to be a decent human being, unlike Trump the original keyboard warrior.

Back
Top Bottom