• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why is Gary Johnson better than Donald Trump?

It depends. Would you rather vote for an anarchist or a fascist?

I don't think that either are very appealing.

Let him in the debate and maybe we'll find out. if and why he is better.

So I'm not opposed to him taking part in the debate, but I don't think there's any secret information that would come out in that venue which isn't already available to anyone willing to do a bit of reading.

Gary Johnson is like Ron Paul without the quaint "crazy old guy" charisma.

Better than Trump, but still...

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/we-...ffers-libertarian-solution-to-climate-change/

Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson suggested on Sunday that climate change could not be stopped and that the solution was for the human race to “inhabit other planets.”
“Look, what it points to also is the fact that we do have to inhabit other planets. The future of the human race is space exploration.”
---
But what do we do about global warming now?

Kook!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/09/we-...ffers-libertarian-solution-to-climate-change/

Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson suggested on Sunday that climate change could not be stopped and that the solution was for the human race to “inhabit other planets.”
“Look, what it points to also is the fact that we do have to inhabit other planets. The future of the human race is space exploration.”
---
But what do we do about global warming now?

Kook!

This is what an insane world dominated by wealth that is driving the entire planet over a climate altering cliff creates.

And watching Star Trek as a child.

The OP question is like asking "Why is chocolate better than dog shit?"
More like "Why Carob better than dog shit?" It really doesn't taste that good, but fuck... it still isn't dog shit!
Whew...at least you didn't offer up the taste of nước mắm. :D It's great for cooking, but closer to dog shit for sipping.

More like "Why Carob better than dog shit?" It really doesn't taste that good, but fuck... it still isn't dog shit!
Whew...at least you didn't offer up the taste of nước mắm. :D It's great for cooking, but closer to dog shit for sipping.
I tried using carob as a chocolate alternative... the only solution seemed to be adding chocolate to make up for the not so great taste of carob.

“I mean, plate tectonics,” he continued. “At one point, Africa and South America separated — and I am talking now about the Earth and the fact that we have existed for billions of years and will going forward.”

We? The planet was here long before us and will continue with or without us.
The planet will continue, the biosphere, as we know it -- not so certain.

Back
Top Bottom