• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why isn't Trump arrested yet?

blastula

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Gnostic atheist
What are they waiting for?

Give it a day. Wait for the Secret Service to find out how much it'll cost them to protect Florida Man at his new residence, how far they need to walk to find a toilet, what the new menu options are. Tomorrow they'll welcome the marshals. "He's on the john, third door on the right down the left hallway."

For what?

For being named INDIVIDUAL-1 in a campaign finance felony indictment for which his co-conspirator has already plead guilty and is serving time, for obstruction of justice or money laundering or treason or insurrection or lying to the FBI or abuse of office or crimes against humanity or any number of conspiracies to thwart justice or filing frivolous lawsuits or giving aid and comfort to the enemy or ... or ... or... .... this could be one of the longest posts in the history of TFT if one were to endeavor to list even a major fraction of the crimes for which Agent Orange is quite obviously guilty, let alone the ones of which he is suspect.

Have you been under a rock for four years?

I'd really love to see a challenge to Free Speech applied to the "knowing and willful dissemination of information known to be false for the purpose of influencing the outcome of an election of a public official".
Not that anyone could be retroactively charged, but I think this is a huge lessons-learned here.

For what?

For being named INDIVIDUAL-1 in a campaign finance felony indictment for which his co-conspirator has already plead guilty and is serving time, for obstruction of justice or money laundering or treason or insurrection or lying to the FBI or abuse of office or crimes against humanity or any number of conspiracies to thwart justice or filing frivolous lawsuits or giving aid and comfort to the enemy or ... or ... or... .... this could be one of the longest posts in the history of TFT if one were to endeavor to list even a major fraction of the crimes for which Agent Orange is quite obviously guilty, let alone the ones of which he is suspect.

Have you been under a rock for four years?

Boy are you gonna be disappointed.

I'd really love to see a challenge to Free Speech applied to the "knowing and willful dissemination of information known to be false for the purpose of influencing the outcome of an election of a public official".
Not that anyone could be retroactively charged, but I think this is a huge lessons-learned here.

Yeah, we had four years of that.

Give it a day. Wait for the Secret Service to find out how much it'll cost them to protect Florida Man at his new residence, how far they need to walk to find a toilet, what the new menu options are. Tomorrow they'll welcome the marshals. "He's on the john, third door on the right down the left hallway."
I read where the Secret Service had to rent rooms in order to use a bathroom at Mar A Lago because neither the Trumps nor the Kushners wanted them in their house.

I read where the Secret Service had to rent rooms in order to use a bathroom at Mar A Lago because neither the Trumps nor the Kushners wanted them in their house.

And if you read further you'd know that it's policy that the Secret Service does not use the homes of its protectees. Non story.

Back
Top Bottom