• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why You Should Vote for Donald Trump!

maxparrish

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Libertarian-Conservative, Agnostic.
I literally can't imagine anything more horrifying for a socially aware American than Trump being nominated.

People joke about defecting to Canada, but seriously.. now's the time.

As Trump's nomination becomes inevitable, many of you have focused on Trump's style, rather than his substance. Here is you opportunity (if you have not done so) to look at 10 charts that show exactly where Donald Trump stands on the issues.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sarah-cooper/these-10-charts-show-where-donald-trump-_b_8043910.html

Make America Great Again! (Not to be confused with the Glenn Turner Ponzi scheme "Dare to be Great".)

Is that what you think? He may just turn around and call you stupid and un-American and want to deport you. Maybe when it goes that far, you would be glad to get deported.

As Trump's nomination becomes inevitable, many of you have focused on Trump's style, rather than his substance. Here is you opportunity (if you have not done so) to look at 10 charts that show exactly where Donald Trump stands on the issues.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sarah-cooper/these-10-charts-show-where-donald-trump-_b_8043910.html

Make America Great Again! (Not to be confused with the Glenn Turner Ponzi scheme "Dare to be Great".)

Is that what you think? He may just turn around and call you stupid and un-American and want to deport you. Maybe when it goes that far, you would be glad to get deported.

Like the partisans at the right-wing site I occasionally visit, I fear some of you see rich satire as real, and take my tongue in cheek spoof as being a serious attempt at promoting Trump. ITS A JOKE GUYS and GALS, A SATIRE of Trump - regardless of where you stand on him.

That said, I think Trump to be an embarrassing candidate - an as yet to be defined DSM nut job. I found the Huffington Post satire to be hilarious (I couldn't stop laughing - it was SO spot on).

If he becomes President (and there is always that chance), I may not be laughing - but till then, Trump is fun to poke.

Like the partisans at the right-wing site I occasionally visit, I fear some of you see rich satire as real, and take my tongue in cheek spoof as being a serious attempt at promoting Trump. ITS A JOKE GUYS and GALS, A GOOD SATIRE of Trump - regardless of where you stand on him.

Body of work.

Like the partisans at the right-wing site I occasionally visit, I fear some of you see rich satire as real, and take my tongue in cheek spoof as being a serious attempt at promoting Trump. ITS A JOKE GUYS and GALS, A SATIRE of Trump - regardless of where you stand on him.

That said, I think Trump to be an embarrassing candidate - an as yet to be defined DSM nut job. I found the Huffington Post satire to be hilarious (I couldn't stop laughing - it was SO spot on).

If he becomes President (and there is always that chance), I may not be laughing - but till then, Trump is fun to poke.

With you, it is hard to decipher a tongue in cheek spoof from your real position. How can you talk about embarrassing candidates and imagine there is such a thing in America, Dubbiya and torture salesman Cheney got themselves into the top seat TWICE in our country. For that matter, so did Reagan. :D

Just because someone or thing is idiodic has little bearing on electability in the U.S. Have you ever noticed that Hillary is touting herself as "electable" despite all her lying and stupifying flip flops? No, Max! Don't get any foolish notions...YOU ARE NOT ELECTABLE.

2-10-16-bloomberg-1000.jpg

Last edited:

lol

Oh, hey . . . I've got two tickets to go see Trump in Tampa on Friday with my son (he's a big Trump guy but he's only 19 so I can forgive him).

I'm thinking I should get a Bernie shirt or something to wear to it.

I don't know why the first class aesthetic improvements to the White House that would occur in a Trump administration weren't mentioned.

We should vote for Mr. Trump because he has a winning attitude of majestic proportions. With such a drive to succeed, substance can take a backseat to style, for in the rare instances where it is style (and not substance) standing as the catalyst for positive result-oriented change, we can let go of our various positions grounded in sound reasoning. We can take the bad with the good, as nothing is so outlandish that we cannot persevere. At least there's more than a Bush chance that something can be accomplished--a problem solved--an obstacle overcome--a goal attained--an objective met--a barrier surpassed. Is there a risk we'll be worst off when all is said and done? Of course, but if he can circumnavigate the gridlock, at least we can get out of the rut that keeps us still, and whatever end we don't like, the next presidency can take action and change course with the momentum afforded to us by the one deeply driven to set us in motion.

We should vote for Mr. Trump because he has a winning attitude of majestic proportions. With such a drive to succeed, substance can take a backseat to style, for in the rare instances where it is style (and not substance) standing as the catalyst for positive result-oriented change, we can let go of our various positions grounded in sound reasoning. We can take the bad with the good, as nothing is so outlandish that we cannot persevere. At least there's more than a Bush chance that something can be accomplished--a problem solved--an obstacle overcome--a goal attained--an objective met--a barrier surpassed. Is there a risk we'll be worst off when all is said and done? Of course, but if he can circumnavigate the gridlock, at least we can get out of the rut that keeps us still, and whatever end we don't like, the next presidency can take action and change course with the momentum afforded to us by the one deeply driven to set us in motion.

Sure...why not? Did I tell you that I am investing in flying pigs?

Here is one of my favorite "Charts" on Trump's policy on Free Trade:

kyhLhwB.jpg

The guy's an F'in genius.

I don't know why the first class aesthetic improvements to the White House that would occur in a Trump administration weren't mentioned.

The White House will become the "Gold paneled window house"

1st order of business. Rename the White House to the Trump House.
2nd order of business. Start efforts to repeal the 22nd amendment.
3rd order of business. Commission creation of a crown.

lol

Oh, hey . . . I've got two tickets to go see Trump in Tampa on Friday with my son (he's a big Trump guy but he's only 19 so I can forgive him).

I'm thinking I should get a Bernie shirt or something to wear to it.

Orange toupee.

"Mr. Trump speaks for Mr. Trump and nobody but Mr. Trump speaks for him," a campaign source told CNN.

And campaign sources... and the *ahem* interns who have unfettered access to his personal Twitter account.

How much time, really, would Trump spend in the White House? Aren't the conditions rather shabby compared to what he's accustomed?

How much time, really, would Trump spend in the White House? Aren't the conditions rather shabby compared to what he's accustomed?

Isn't that a point in Trunp's favour? The guy's a crazy, incompetent moron, so the less time he spends on the job the better.

It's like how Cheney kept Bush out on vacation for six months out of the year so that he wouldn't fuck things up by trying to do stuff.

Back
Top Bottom