• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Why You Should Vote for Donald Trump!

We should vote for Mr. Trump because he has a winning attitude of majestic proportions. With such a drive to succeed, substance can take a backseat to style, for in the rare instances where it is style (and not substance) standing as the catalyst for positive result-oriented change, we can let go of our various positions grounded in sound reasoning. We can take the bad with the good, as nothing is so outlandish that we cannot persevere. At least there's more than a Bush chance that something can be accomplished--a problem solved--an obstacle overcome--a goal attained--an objective met--a barrier surpassed. Is there a risk we'll be worst off when all is said and done? Of course, but if he can circumnavigate the gridlock, at least we can get out of the rut that keeps us still, and whatever end we don't like, the next presidency can take action and change course with the momentum afforded to us by the one deeply driven to set us in motion.

Sure...why not? Did I tell you that I am investing in flying pigs?

To quote Trump: LOOSER!!¬!!!! You shoud be buying/constructing cement-block factories near the Mexican border !!!!
You're fired!!!!!

We should vote for Mr. Trump because he has a winning attitude of majestic proportions. With such a drive to succeed, substance can take a backseat to style, for in the rare instances where it is style (and not substance) standing as the catalyst for positive result-oriented change, we can let go of our various positions grounded in sound reasoning. We can take the bad with the good, as nothing is so outlandish that we cannot persevere. At least there's more than a Bush chance that something can be accomplished--a problem solved--an obstacle overcome--a goal attained--an objective met--a barrier surpassed. Is there a risk we'll be worst off when all is said and done? Of course, but if he can circumnavigate the gridlock, at least we can get out of the rut that keeps us still, and whatever end we don't like, the next presidency can take action and change course with the momentum afforded to us by the one deeply driven to set us in motion.

Sure...why not? Did I tell you that I am investing in flying pigs?

big_thumb_f9020baf7bf71ce26482ad14aeb66896.jpg

The Marines will be very pleased.

Back
Top Bottom