• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Will Trump turn on Jared and Ivanka?

I think this should have been a reality show.
Who would Trump NOT abandon?

Air Force One is in flight, suddenly lightning flashes and there's an acrid smell in the air, light smoke.
The engines stutter.
Air Force One is about to become Divot One.

There are 20 parachutes, Trump has to decide who they go to, with access to the nation's votes on who should stay and who should go.
Then it's discovered that the 20 is actually 15, five people who thought they were safe...

Does this explain why so few restaurants serve French salad dressing anymore?

EVERYONE loves French food! Their toast, and especially their fried potatoes are internationally celebrated.
I don't know why their salad dressing would be singled out.

French fries aren't French. "Frenching" is a method of cutting food into long, medium-width strips... often confused with a thinner cut, the "Julienne" - like what you would do to cabbage for slaw. what we call "fries" are "Frenched fried potatoes", or "Frenched fries".. French Fries.
I knew french fries weren't french, but I didn't know that "frenching" was a cut.

French fries aren't French. "Frenching" is a method of cutting food into long, medium-width strips... often confused with a thinner cut, the "Julienne" - like what you would do to cabbage for slaw. what we call "fries" are "Frenched fried potatoes", or "Frenched fries".. French Fries.

Damn pedant... what about their most excellent toast, huh? What about THAT?

A most excellent toast indeed :) From Rome.

Air Force One is in flight, suddenly lightning flashes and there's an acrid smell in the air, light smoke.
The engines stutter.

There are 20 parachutes, Trump has to decide who they go to, with access to the nation's votes on who should stay and who should go.
Then it's discovered that the 20 is actually 15, five people who thought they were safe...
They are all fucked as Trump rarely makes a decision so either he'll push it off to Congress or he'll tell them all to go down with the ship.

The engines stutter.

Trump tries to take all 20 for himself, but he can only manage to carry 5. So, he throws 15 unused chutes out of the window and then jumps with the remaining 5.... to be sure no one bumps into him on the way down.

That's what would happen... but Trump would tell a different story. According to Trump, he would say, "Take the parachute.. I don't need it. I'm better than that", and jump without a parachute. With Trumpion-strength, he would flap his arms at just the last moment, landing him gracefully... and saving everyone. The End.

I knew french fries weren't french, but I didn't know that "frenching" was a cut.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_fries#Belgium_and_the_Netherlands

article said:
There is an ongoing dispute between the French and Belgians about where fries were invented, with both countries claiming ownership.

France has at least a reasonable claim to being the inventors of that dish.

Let's not forget that the whole reason conservatives and libertarians got their panties in a twist and started hollering "Freedom Fries" and "cheese-eating surrender monkeys" was because a French politician said he didn't believe Saddam Hussein had WMD.

Every time we bring up the right's childish reaction to France, we get a chance to remind everyone that the French politician was right and the conservatives were hilariously wrong (well, not so hilarious for Iraq).

Back
Top Bottom