• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Windows 10 update hung?

Fucking Microsoft :mad: They should be liable for the amount of time people have to waste fixing their shitty products. there really should be a class action lawsuit against them. How many hours are lost due to Microsoft fucking things up. Microsoft support is almost non existent. It's a piss poor state of affairs.

My computer appears to have figured itself out for the moment. No new updates.

I've been doing battle with Win 10 and Outlook the past couple of days, traced the problem to Win 10 update that fucked things up. Every week something fucks up.

I will admit my new Lenovo ThinkPad issued by my employer has me hoping that the Dell meets a premature death. The Lenovo fully boots, updates Outlook and opens Skype4Businesss in about 45 seconds. This Dell takes a good 15 minutes to be ready to use.

I stopped buying from Dell a few years ago, shitty company. Lenovo is decent, certainly better than Dell.

Fucking Microsoft :mad: They should be liable for the amount of time people have to waste fixing their shitty products. there really should be a class action lawsuit against them. How many hours are lost due to Microsoft fucking things up. Microsoft support is almost non existent. It's a piss poor state of affairs.

I use Win 10 for one app that is incompatible with Linux, and for that short period of use with backed up updates and security scans, etc, it's a nightmare. Slow and glitchy.

My computer appears to have figured itself out for the moment. No new updates.

I will admit my new Lenovo ThinkPad issued by my employer has me hoping that the Dell meets a premature death. The Lenovo fully boots, updates Outlook and opens Skype4Businesss in about 45 seconds. This Dell takes a good 15 minutes to be ready to use.

Your next task is to turn off automatic updates.

Back
Top Bottom