• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Wiping Up With A Dirty Rag

Oh... so you are just here to ... ummm... tell us how fair the media is to people you don't support. Sanders is about as left as one can go and have a sustainable system.
Well golly, you get a cookie.

And you get Trump!

I win!
Well you might get paid, so I suppose that is the win.

You know what, you dumb fuckers might want to think about being a bit more diplomatic toward the people you need to help defeat the Trumps or Pences instead of constantly pissing your pants everytime someone says something you don't like simply because they're not part of your echo chamber. The fact that you choose not to be more accomodating means you really don't care about the issues you claim to that strongly. It's all about personality with you all. Get a grip!

ETA: cue all the demerits I'm certian will be coming my way for that one.

Well you might get paid, so I suppose that is the win.

You know what, you dumb fuckers might want to think about being a bit more diplomatic toward the people you need to help defeat the Trumps or Pences instead of constantly pissing your pants everytime someone says something you don't like simply because they're not part of your echo chamber.
Well yeah... we wouldn't want to piss you off. But you seem to be getting enraged over what no one has said. So that makes it harder to not "upset" you.
The fact that you choose not to be more accomodating...
To what exactly? What accommodations are you seeking?
...means you really don't care about the issues you claim to that strongly.
Well, you really haven't even explained your position, other than you don't like Politico.
It's all about personality with you all. Get a grip!

EAT: cue all the demerits I'm certian will be coming my way for that one.
*starts playing violin*

Is it just me who reads the thread title and thinks some pervert wrote it before opening the thread? I was afraid of what I may find in here.

Is it just me who reads the thread title and thinks some pervert wrote it before opening the thread? I was afraid of what I may find in here.

Imagining wiping a counter with, say a rag soiled with oil as being perverted? I hope that's just you. More than one person thinking like that would make the place seem kinda spooky...or kooky. No offence intended!

Last edited:
Americans like to choose their favorite ape, largely based on personality and the ability to beat out the other apes. That's just the way it is in our culture. Ideas are important but they must like the ape that spouts out the ideas or they won't support that ape.

It is all about the cult of personality in the ignorant jungle of American politics.

Americans care about this group of morons called "The Kardashians" more than they care about things like democracy.

The elections are just another television show. Nothing more.

Watch the show every four years then huddle in the corner and expect nothing.

Back
Top Bottom