• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Wokeness Poisons Everything

Trausti

Deleted
Here it is. The buzzwords. The privileged victimization. The anti-police insults. The inevitable result of CRT indoctrination. And she's a teacher.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60_jn0vgzX0[/YOUTUBE]

What is the definition of 'wokeness' that you're using?

That cop did a great job of dealing with a mentally ill civilian and de-escalating the situation, just doing his business without needing to make an arrest or use violence in her moment of having a verbally aggressive meltdown.

He put up with insults from a mentally ill person and stuck to his job.

Good for him.

While this doesn't have to do with wokeness, it's a great example of good police behavior. Maybe it belongs in a Police Behaving Professionally thread so it's not used for political points.

That cop did a great job of dealing with a mentally ill civilian and de-escalating the situation, just doing his business without needing to make an arrest or use violence in her moment of having a verbally aggressive meltdown.

Good for him.

I agree. He did a great job. Very calm and professional.

While this doesn't have to do with wokeness, it's a great example of good police behavior. Maybe it belongs in a Police Behaving Professionally thread so it's not used for political points.

I'm not sure this doesn't have something to do with 'wokeness' as Trausti defines it. That's why I asked him for a definition.

Most of the definitions I've seen talk about awareness of, and sensitivity to, matters of race, social justice, police interactions with civilians, and current events. By that definition, that cop is 'woke', and his 'wokeness' did the opposite of poisoning his interaction with the driver.

Most of the definitions I've seen talk about awareness of, and sensitivity to, matters of race, social justice, police interactions with civilians, and current events.
It's more like one-sided hyperawareness of every real and - very often - imagined transgressions by police or white people or heterosexual cis-men. Wokeness includes thinks like advocating for police/prison abolition or statements like "all white people are racist but no black people are".

Most of the definitions I've seen talk about awareness of, and sensitivity to, matters of race, social justice, police interactions with civilians, and current events.
It's more like one-sided hyperawareness of every real and - very often - imagined transgressions by police or white people or heterosexual cis-men. Wokeness includes thinks like advocating for police/prison abolition or statements like "all white people are racist but no black people are".

I haven't seen that definition in any of the articles on 'wokeness' or 'The Woke' I've read.

Anyway, I'd like to hear what Trausti's definition is, and I'd like to discuss the 'wokeness' in the OP video.

I haven't seen that definition in any of the articles on 'wokeness' or 'The Woke' I've read.

Anyway, I'd like to hear what Trausti's definition is, and I'd like to discuss the 'wokeness' in the OP video.

Really? You've never heard the Woke claim only white people can be racist?

"the woke"?? why don't you answer Arctish and define woke and wokeness then see if that sentiment is appropriate to be labeled woke.

"the woke"?? why don't you answer Arctish and define woke and wokeness then see if that sentiment is appropriate to be labeled woke.

I know how I'd define the Woke but that isn't relevant. However, reading Arctish's statement more closely, he is not denying that the belief that "only white people can be racist" is something that he has heard, just that the way Derec has defined wokeness isn't what he's read as "defining" the Woke in "articles".

I know how I'd define the Woke but that isn't relevant. However, reading Arctish's statement more closely, he is not denying that the belief that "only white people can be racist" is something that he has heard, just that the way Derec has defined wokeness isn't what he's read as "defining" the Woke in "articles".

he ended his QUESTION with a "?"
What is the definition of 'wokeness' that you're using?
fuck if you wanna "talk" "shit"... what is the "point"?

Good for him.

I agree. He did a great job. Very calm and professional.

I'm not sure this doesn't have something to do with 'wokeness' as Trausti defines it. That's why I asked him for a definition.

Most of the definitions I've seen talk about awareness of, and sensitivity to, matters of race, social justice, police interactions with civilians, and current events. By that definition, that cop is 'woke', and his 'wokeness' did the opposite of poisoning his interaction with the driver.

That's an interesting point. Now that you mention it, I'd like to know that definition, too.

Here it is. The buzzwords. The privileged victimization. The anti-police insults. The inevitable result of CRT indoctrination. And she's a teacher.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60_jn0vgzX0[/YOUTUBE]

I want to give that cop a hug right now. He had an angel's patience. I also want to give the woman a hug. It can't be easy being so terrified of the police. Group hug!

We need a term for a black Karen.

The truth is, it is capitalism that poisons everything.

The police are an instrument to maintain the injustice that is capitalism.

I believe ‘the woke’ are hypersensitive people that can’t handle the actions of other people, but outwardly seek them out. They often comb the Internet or use a woke news aggregator looking for news stories about small people that do dumb things so they themselves can fall into a state of blissful outrage.

I might be wrong, but the OP seems to be a cry for help.

I believe ‘the woke’ are hypersensitive people that can’t handle the actions of other people, but outwardly seek them out. They often comb the Internet or use a woke news aggregator looking for news stories about small people that do dumb things so they themselves can fall into a state of blissful outrage.

Wokeness is what turned humans from apes to something a little more dignified.

Unfortunately those opposed to wokeness lack dignity.

They are less culturally evolved.

At one time in the US most people, even the most educated, thought black people were somehow inferior.

They of course did not understand that it was forced deprivation that kept them inferior.

They did not teach them to read at critical times so they could say how inferior they were for never learning later in life.

It was wokeness that ended slavery. Lincoln near his end was criticized for being too woke.

There are always a few humans that lead the rest to moral growth.

She was a racist cunt (repeatedly calling the cop a "Mexican who will never be white"). Any of the "buzzwords" she used out of the woke culture was just picked out to use as an insult towards the cop.

"Why are you harassing me ? Because you are a murderer." :hysterical: What a maroon.

And this is a teacher ? I wonder what school she teaches at.

Back
Top Bottom