• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Xkcd appreciation thread

Oh yes, another of my favorites!

I'm also reminded of one which was interactive, with you being able to control a guy and collect coins. I forget the title of this one, but I'll link it later if I can find it easily. The interesting thing about that one is that there's a whole giant area, even up above, which you could explore if you were patient enough. Ones such as that, and of course, Time are pure genius! I recall a co-worker and I had realized that the image was changing slowly. He looked at the source code and realized that Munroe was doing something odd.

eta: ah yes, it was called Hoverboard ... the interactive one I spoke of earlier. Follow the kites.

Oh yes, another of my favorites!

I'm also reminded of one which was interactive, with you being able to control a guy and collect coins. I forget the title of this one, but I'll link it later if I can find it easily. The interesting thing about that one is that there's a whole giant area, even up above, which you could explore if you were patient enough. Ones such as that, and of course, Time are pure genius! I recall a co-worker and I had realized that the image was changing slowly. He looked at the source code and realized that Munroe was doing something odd.

eta: ah yes, it was called Hoverboard ... the interactive one I spoke of earlier. Follow the kites.
E-Systems would have been so much more fun if I had thought of this.

Back
Top Bottom