• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Yet another reason we don't want The Felon

He's just their useful tool for the time being.

Right? It’s that last part.
A cornered animal, Trump can be counted on to punch way above his considerable weight when it comes to overthrowing a free and fair election.

I think you might be downplaying his usefulness. When he’s gone, I expect at least half his lemmings to regain consciousness in fairly short order. Nobody else is going to be able to make them feel so good about hearing hate messages, and the MAGA message will become more diffuse every day. For a while.
During that time, Dems better be busy building firewalls.

I still think Don Jr. has a future with the party. Think of all the substandard televangelists' male children who've carved out a ministry based on daddy's legend. Forget Eric -- he's like one of those lesser-breed Kennedys who have maybe a trace of the family look, facially, but otherwise have nothing but the Bawston accent. But Junior has a real case of Trump Crazy going. He's caught on that if you rant with the right doomsday phrases, the rubes eat it up.

You just snipped the whole explanation of Indirect Taxation AGAIN!

It is as if you think by refusing to acknowledge it you think it will go away.
I snipped it because the last thing we need on this board is more massive blocks of quoted text.

I have read it;

Okay

I understand it.

You just lost credibility.

It doesn't imply any of the things you are inferring, and I have no particular desire to go down that rabbit hole.

It's not an implication, it's a direct statement which you could only respond to by cutting it.

Since you you can't remember anything posted except the most recent post you are replying to, here are items mentioned in other posts in this thread.
1. Government Debts exceed assets.
2. Government Debts exceed entire GDP.
3. The government doesn't own the GDP anyway.
4. Government spending exceeds direct taxation revenue, debts are increasing.
Since you apparently have not read all the preceding posts, I gotta ask - SO WHAT?

Maybe after you tell me why you said DeSantis is obsessed with gas ovens (not stoves) and why that made you say "yikes".

Last edited:
I still think Don Jr. has a future with the party. Think of all the substandard televangelists' male children who've carved out a ministry based on daddy's legend. Forget Eric -- he's like one of those lesser-breed Kennedys who have maybe a trace of the family look, facially, but otherwise have nothing but the Bawston accent. But Junior has a real case of Trump Crazy going. He's caught on that if you rant with the right doomsday phrases, the rubes eat it up.
I want to know his coke supplier. I haven't used coke in ages and I have no idea where to get it now.

A cornered animal, Trump can be counted on to punch way above his considerable weight when it comes to overthrowing a free and fair election.

I think you might be downplaying his usefulness. When he’s gone, I expect at least half his lemmings to regain consciousness in fairly short order. Nobody else is going to be able to make them feel so good about hearing hate messages, and the MAGA message will become more diffuse every day. For a while.
Doesn't matter what they do at that point.

If Trump wins, then it will be too late for any of those who voted for him to change their minds (and for those who didn't).

They don't matter to the fat, wrinkly yam, and they'll matter even less then. They also don't matter to the apocalyptic Christians.

Can't be out drinkin', snortin', and fuckin' in the back of a pickup at a hillbilly bar on a Saturday night?

Too bad, Cletus, that's not glorifying to God and there's church in the morning. It'd really be too bad if you were unable to make it.

Back
Top Bottom