• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

You can’t call JD Vance “weird”

Um. I better not run for office, ever. There's a pic of me as a teenager at summer camp, same theme, and just as bad. (Come to think of it, there were two thin trees growing side by side on the camp road that everyone called the Fuck Tree, because one was bent over close to the other, with vines suggesting arms in a mutual embrace. And I posed for a pic, in between the two halves of the Fuck Tree.)
I will never be your President, readers. And I had a kickass plan to beat inflation.
Damn that Fuck Tree.

Reactions: SLD
Um. I better not run for office, ever. There's a pic of me as a teenager at summer camp, same theme, and just as bad. (Come to think of it, there were two thin trees growing side by side on the camp road that everyone called the Fuck Tree, because one was bent over close to the other, with vines suggesting arms in a mutual embrace. And I posed for a pic, in between the two halves of the Fuck Tree.)
I will never be your President, readers. And I had a kickass plan to beat inflation.
Damn that Fuck Tree.
There are no known pics of my fuck ups. But there are witnesses. . . .

Damn that Fuck Tree.
Could be worse. I performed in black face portraying the Slave Jim in a performance of Tom Sawyer when I was still quite young. Did the whole "massa' and everything.

Damn that Fuck Tree.
Could be worse. I performed in black face portraying the Slave Jim in a performance of Tom Sawyer when I was still quite young. Did the whole "massa' and everything.
And????? You could be Trump's veep when he ditches Vance.

• Haha
Damn that Fuck Tree.
Yeah. I mean at least you’re not weird!

Damn that Fuck Tree.
Sorry. I felt totally humiliated by it and the audience laughed when I came on stage.

Back
Top Bottom