• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

You Don't Have To Be Crazy To Serve On A Starship, but...

I don't get it.
Eighty billion space dollars spent to build an engine thst uses antimatter to push a ship thru the stars, a supercomputer thats supports and operates the space engine which half the time becomes a technobabble plot device because the nanopulse timing for the antimatter injection array is flubbing the whosit meaning a grimble threat tyo all life on board, but today they just have a 'check engine' light.

It's like if Scotty said, "Jus' a tic, Capn, we gonnae turn it off and back on.'

I don't get it.
Eighty billion space dollars spent to build an engine thst uses antimatter to push a ship thru the stars, a supercomputer thats supports and operates the space engine which half the time becomes a technobabble plot device because the nanopulse timing for the antimatter injection array is flubbing the whosit meaning a grimble threat tyo all life on board, but today they just have a 'check engine' light.

It's like if Scotty said, "Jus' a tic, Capn, we gonnae turn it off and back on.'

Ahhhh...I didn't recognise the check engine symbol.

I don't get it.

Ahhhh...I didn't recognise the check engine symbol.

Me neither. On my car it says, "Chk Eng"

I didn't realize it, but thanks to Ziprhead, I discovered that I've been "serving" on the Starship Enterprise every morning for years!

enterprise.jpg

Back
Top Bottom