• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

You thought arguments here got bad?

Zero it is the day before Monday sometimes.

There's nothing surprising there. I've known body builders who would get into these kinds of arguments over training schedules and never realize how silly they sound. The paradox of fitting a every other day schedule into a seven day week comes up a lot. The really crazy guys simply forget what day of the week it is and simply show up every other day. If you start on a Sunday, by the 14th workout, you're back at Sunday again. The arithmetic works, no matter what day you start.

Two bodybuilders on a fitness forum actually get into an argument over how many days are in a week!

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/23...internet-about-how-many-days-are-in-the-week/

A certain someone around here once argued that it's OK to shoot children if they're throwing rocks. I still say that's dumber.

We also have a number of posters who insist that they are for "small government" and spout all kinds of rhetoric about government being the enemy, but make excuses for virtually every act of police brutality. That's just as dumb if not dumber.

Two bodybuilders on a fitness forum actually get into an argument over how many days are in a week!

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/23...internet-about-how-many-days-are-in-the-week/

A certain someone around here once argued that it's OK to shoot children if they're throwing rocks. I still say that's dumber.

We also have a number of posters who insist that they are for "small government" and spout all kinds of rhetoric about government being the enemy, but make excuses for virtually every act of police brutality. That's just as dumb if not dumber.

Those who argue loudest for small government, actually want a government which only has enough resources to concentrate on keeping the poor out of better neighborhoods.

It's all about reps and alternating between topics in this forum

Israel vs. Palestine: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
Racism and police brutality: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday

That's 4x per topic per week, and because that's 8 in total it means there is one extra day left in my schedule to argue about minimum wage.

:rolleyes:

That was a hoot. "As you can imagine, this does not satisfy TheJosh. Into the rabbit hole we go.":biggrina:

Back
Top Bottom