• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Your Gaming Achievements

GenesisNemesis

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Secular Humanist, Scientific Skepticism, Strong Atheism
I just beat Dead Cells for the first time. What about you?

This was awhile ago, but I beat Quake II on the hardest setting without ever dying and without using cheat codes.

I haven't played video games seriously in a long time, but my biggest 'long play' win was Donkey Kong on the N64. That game had the right balance of challenge with low intensity, so I saw it to the end.

In ancient times on the NES and SNES I always had a knack for 2-player sports games.

[PSX] 100% on Crash Bandicoot 2, Crash Bandicoot 3, and Crash Team Racing. I also beat Metal Gear Solid on the hardest setting, mostly because I had memorised every guard's movement patterns.

[N64] 100%on Super Mario 64 and Banjo Kazooie. I think also 100% on MarioKart 64, GoldenEye and Perfect Dark but I can't quite remember.

[PC] I've played through Deus Ex without killing anyone. In fact I've played through Deus Ex almost every way possible. Also: Deus Ex is the greatest game ever made.

Many years ago I picked up a copy of the original Quake in a bargain bin. Got all the way through it. I assumed the last challenge in the game would be the hardest but I beat it pretty quickly. That's pretty much the last video game I've played.

I used to play the hell out of Indy Car but I didn't really consider that a game, more of a simulator. Got pretty damn good at it too.

I got 16 pieces of Lengendary Gear for my characters in Injustice 2.

More recently, I was playing Red Dead Redemption 2 and went a full ten minutes without accidentally crashing my horse into a tree.

I might have been the last person on Earth, born before 1980, to beat Super Mario Bros.

I remember playing RoboCop a long time ago on the CoCo 3, and beating the game using the least amount of ammunition possible, that game was a too easy. The bad guy at the end, you just shot one bullet immediately, and you kill him... if you pause, he opens up with machine gun fire and you die. I had never beaten a game the same day I had received it, before or since.

Back
Top Bottom