• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

11 Incredible Atheist Billboards Will Soon Go Up in Northern Ohio

1RoniElliot.jpg
"See, I told you atheism is a religion!" [/fundie]

Fundamentalists aren't in the habit of reading things as allegorical, so that may not be such an improbable response.

I dunno; are Amish known for taking intercontinental vacations? If not, it is unlikely I have ever met one. :D

I may be wrong, but I seem to remember reading that the Amish send their young people out to the real world for a year or two after high school. If they come back, great -- if they don't, then they probably wouldn't have been happy there anyway. If that's true, it makes a lot of sense.

When are people going to learn. You cannot grow a beard without a moustache. It ALWAYS looks creepy. I am sorely tempted to become a Christian, just to avoid being associated with this person in any way.

Two words: Ken Ham.

Bad facial hair is universal.

I LOVE these billboards. Open, friendly, non-judgmental, non-confrontational... perfect.

I will be curious to see if these get defaced too.

Of course they will be defaced.

Because Jesus is all about love. Why wouldn't Jesus followers want to show their love through acts of vandalism? If you suggest there's anything wrong with Christians expressing their love, then you are oppressing Christians! Stop persecuting Christians! ;) :cheeky:

I LOVE these billboards. Open, friendly, non-judgmental, non-confrontational... perfect.

I will be curious to see if these get defaced too.

Of course they will be defaced. The people who supposedly have the immutable word of God on their side are far too insecure in the beliefs to allow dissenting voices to be heard.

Back
Top Bottom