• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

2020 Election Results

what is the debunk of this image?

View attachment 30107

What? 138,000 votes and not a single one for Trump? That's weird.

That all depends on how the data is entered, and when the screenshots were taken.

If a monkey is typing in the numbers, and you refresh after the monkey has updated the numbers for Biden, but before the monkey has done so for Trump, you would see the above result.

So, Trump's Campaign who ran out of money is begging for money for lawyers. Apparently Biden is stealing the election by counting the vote methodically... like we said it would be for months. In fact, I started a thread that predicted if Florida and Ohio and North Carolina didn't go for Biden, it'd take a while. I'm not a prophet... we knew this would be the case.

Regardless, rich Billionaire is on a street corner begging for lawyers!
what is the debunk of this image?

View attachment 30107

That all depends on how the data is entered, and when the screenshots were taken.

If a monkey is typing in the numbers, and you refresh after the monkey has updated the numbers for Biden, but before the monkey has done so for Trump, you would see the above result.
But more likely it is a bullshit screen capture.

Yah, I'm guessing that's what we are seeing.

Virginia will now have voting districts drawn by a bipartisan, citizen-led commission that is fully transparent.

Yeah, it would be nice if there was a source cited.

GA lead down to 88k... if it continues to decrease verses remaining % of vote, Biden wins by tens of thousands.

We just had a Provincial election here in NB. I marked my ballot, folded it in a cardboard sleeve. I watched as they entered my vote into the machine and it was counted in front of me. How hard is that to do.

There is... repoman... 'nuff said.

We just had a Provincial election here in NB. I marked my ballot, folded it in a cardboard sleeve. I watched as they entered my vote into the machine and it was counted in front of me. How hard is that to do.
We have ballots that are up to 4 pages long. We cram everything from initiative votes to judges to dog catchers to US Presidency on a single ballot.

We have ballots that are up to 4 pages long. We cram everything from initiative votes to judges to dog catchers to US Presidency on a single ballot.

Ours was two pages on a legal size sheet, front and back.

Trump had retweeted that image, but the original has since been deleted.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1324012341458075648[/TWEET]

NY Times reporting 300 votes left in Wisconsin, paint that state officially blue.

GA lead down to 88k... if it continues to decrease verses remaining % of vote, Biden wins by tens of thousands.

About 12 hours ago, i saw 3 different forecasters saying they had Biden favored (slightly) to win GA even while Trump led. Here's one.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/Nate_Cohn/status/1323878703370244098[/TWEET]

But I can't trust it till it's official.

Trump's lawyers near the starting line.

Uncertain what they plan to sue about. We aren't even talking about recounts or anything. Trump would literally need to ask judges to throw out ballots... that arrived on or before the election.

Uncertain what they plan to sue about. We aren't even talking about recounts or anything. Trump would literally need to ask judges to throw out ballots... that arrived on or before the election.

The ACLU needs to sue the Trump administration full stop.

Yes. In all 3.

Thanks. What does that tell us?

I mean, Jorgensen votes wouldn't be expected to go all one way or the other, right? So what does it mean?
It tells us that if those Libertarian voters had completely opted for Trump, he'd be leading or winning those states at the time of this writing. Of course, according to some "libertarians", Trump is not even close to being a libertarian. But, who can tell what "libertarians" will do?

Nice to see this: Laura Loomer loses Florida congressional race to Lois Frankel - this Muslim-hater won an upset victory in the FL-21 Republican primary, but she lost the general election to incumbent Lois Frankel (D) by 59.0% to 39.2%. A third candidate got 1.8% of the vote.

Trump calls to halt vote counting, prematurely declares victory - YouTube
From video's description:
President Donald Trump appeared in the East Room of the White House early on Wednesday morning to claim falsely that he had already beaten Democrat Joe Biden, and the election was being stolen from him in a massive act of fraud. He vowed to mount a challenge in the Supreme Court and declared that he had already won states that were still counting votes, including Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.
The election has not yet been won, and the President and the former vice president are still locked in a tight battle for the decisive states with millions of votes still being counted.

Trump's comments were especially remarkable since it appears that the President has a good chance of winning outstanding states in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, North Carolina and Michigan, which could hand him a second term. And the implication of his authoritarian remarks was that the President wants vote counting to stop in those states but to go on in Arizona, where he trails Biden.
Trump claims victory with many states still undeclared, hints at possible Supreme Court case | Fox News - "President claims he's won Georgia, North Carolina, other states still up in the air"

The rest of them are the three Rust Belt states that he unexpectedly won in 2016: PA, MI, and WI. When I went to bed last night, Trump was ahead in all three, but when I woke up, Biden pulled ahead in MI and WI. PA still has a lot of votes to be counted, however.

Mike Pence said that we should keep counting the votes, and Chris Christie agreed. He was willing to criticize Trump's statements, but no currently-elected Republican was.

Trump also wants to take the case to the Supreme Court, but one won't be able to do so directly.

He can sue for the states trying to receive ballots after his postal service deliberately slowed down the mail. Also, maybe the GOP added some fake ballots so that legal ballots would get invalidated. At least, I would wait to see what the plan to cheat is before assuming it doesn't exist. :hitsthefan:

Nice to see this: Laura Loomer loses Florida congressional race to Lois Frankel - this Muslim-hater won an upset victory in the FL-21 Republican primary, but she lost the general election to incumbent Lois Frankel (D) by 59.0% to 39.2%. A third candidate got 1.8% of the vote.

Trump calls to halt vote counting, prematurely declares victory - YouTube
From video's description:
President Donald Trump appeared in the East Room of the White House early on Wednesday morning to claim falsely that he had already beaten Democrat Joe Biden, and the election was being stolen from him in a massive act of fraud. He vowed to mount a challenge in the Supreme Court and declared that he had already won states that were still counting votes, including Georgia, North Carolina and Pennsylvania.
The election has not yet been won, and the President and the former vice president are still locked in a tight battle for the decisive states with millions of votes still being counted.

Trump's comments were especially remarkable since it appears that the President has a good chance of winning outstanding states in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia, North Carolina and Michigan, which could hand him a second term. And the implication of his authoritarian remarks was that the President wants vote counting to stop in those states but to go on in Arizona, where he trails Biden.
Trump claims victory with many states still undeclared, hints at possible Supreme Court case | Fox News - "President claims he's won Georgia, North Carolina, other states still up in the air"

The rest of them are the three Rust Belt states that he unexpectedly won in 2016: PA, MI, and WI. When I went to bed last night, Trump was ahead in all three, but when I woke up, Biden pulled ahead in MI and WI. PA still has a lot of votes to be counted, however.

Mike Pence said that we should keep counting the votes, and Chris Christie agreed. He was willing to criticize Trump's statements, but no currently-elected Republican was.

Trump also wants to take the case to the Supreme Court, but one won't be able to do so directly.

So if they stop counting right this second, Biden wins

Back
Top Bottom