• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

2020 Election Results

Here we go!

Dixville Notch

Best wishes to all of our American friends on talk freethought. Stay safe and vote!

What was up with the other seven people? Their town literally has one fucking thing to do every four years and they couldn't be bothered to brew up a cup of coffee and miss their bed time? I am very disappointed in them.

Here we go!

Dixville Notch

Best wishes to all of our American friends on talk freethought. Stay safe and vote!

What was up with the other seven people? Their town literally has one fucking thing to do every four years and they couldn't be bothered to brew up a cup of coffee and miss their bed time? I am very disappointed in them.
I can only surmise that they are anarchist separatists who don't recognize the so called "government" and their rigged "elections".

I can only surmise that they are anarchist separatists who don't recognize the so called "government" and their rigged "elections".

I blame Biden for abusing his authority as President to undermine the US electoral system. Americans need to put Trump in office in order to restore dignity and honour to the position.

Here we go!

Dixville Notch

Sadly, the wait to vote there was still over an hour. ;)

Sounds like Ohio is set with the absentee ballots and early voting. And Iowa's biggest county is done with absentee as well.

With Dewine noting early numbers with mainly be the early votes, and Biden will have the lead, Trump will have difficulties claiming victory prematurely, as he'll need to be coming back. With Polk County in Iowa likewise, Trump needs returns to come in through the night. This presumably will be likewise true for NC and FL.

Dewine predicted Trump would "squeak" out Ohio.

1910C7FF-DA02-414C-A7B7-D7A07FE9CB19.png

RCP average showing Pennsylvania tightening. I still says this is where it happens. And we won’t know until Friday. In the meantime expect Trump to go to court to stop the counting. And to organize his goons to go down there to disrupt the process.

Texas is expected to report early votes on the first wave, so there could be around 75+% reporting by the time polls close! That is excluding the absentee ballots. Could be the first time in a long time that Texas is appears blue on the board with so many votes it. Or not.

Here we go!

Dixville Notch

I am very disappointed in the Democratic Party's lawyers for not immediately seeking a court injunction to stop the national count at that point and declare Mr Biden the winner.

Here we go!

Dixville Notch

I am very disappointed in the Democratic Party's lawyers for not immediately seeking a court injunction to stop the national count at that point and declare Mr Biden the winner.
Well, five votes was enough for W in 2000... I'll get Biden on the phone.

Texas is expected to report early votes on the first wave, so there could be around 75+% reporting by the time polls close! That is excluding the absentee ballots. Could be the first time in a long time that Texas is appears blue on the board with so many votes it. Or not.

If Texas flips to Biden, I promise not so say one more disparaging thing about Texas, Texans, their driving habits, their relationships with animals, their racism and bigotry, their gun fetishes, their stupid-sounding accents - none of it!

For at least a week.

If Texas flips to Biden, I promise not so say one more disparaging thing about Texas, Texans, their driving habits, their relationships with animals, their racism and bigotry, their gun fetishes, their stupid-sounding accents - none of it!

For at least a week.

That long? :D

So now we wait... to see if we get the ending of WM 30... or the ending of Star Wars Rise of Skywalker.

I don't think that I've actually watched the election returns on election night since Bush vs Gore. I don't know if I will tonight or not. I've generally read the live updates on the internet and watched the thread here.

I presume this is where the running commentary will be. I don't actually have TV service. I suppose I could stream from CNN or one of the other national networks - or not.

I don't think that I've actually watched the election returns on election night since Bush vs Gore. I don't know if I will tonight or not. I've generally read the live updates on the internet and watched the thread here.

I presume this is where the running commentary will be. I don't actually have TV service. I suppose I could stream from CNN or one of the other national networks - or not.

I was planning on just going to work (2nd shift) and not worrying about any of it until I got home tonight at 11pm.

Then I woke up this morning, felt sick, took the "if you feel sick, stay home" message to heart, and called out for the day.

I have no intention of turning on the television to watch live results, as I haven't watched actual live television in many months, but it will be tempting to use this computer hooked up to the internet to follow along.

Wednesday is my day off, so I am planning to watch the ABC coverage (the real ABC, not the American one), and perhaps occasionally flick over to Fox News for comic relief.

My last minute prediction is a Biden landslide, with the result called tonight. Dems to take control of the Senate, and to dominate in the Reps. Mostly based on the very high early voting numbers - I also predict a very high turnout, though probably not on the scale of that seen with the first Obama victory.

Back
Top Bottom