• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

2020 Election Results

Affidavit: Texas man murdered woman, shot her husband, because they voted for Biden

EL PASO, Texas (KWTX & CBS Newspath) - Police in West Texas this week arrested Joseph Angel Alvarez, 38, who allegedly targeted a couple - killing the wife in the process - because they voted for Biden, and had a Biden flag and “a doll of Trump hanging” outside their home.

Alvarez, arrested September 8 nearly a year after the murder, is being held at the El Paso County Detention Center. He was jailed on a $2 million bond for the murder of Georgette Kaufmann, 50, and on a $500,000 bond for the aggravated assault of the woman’s husband, Daniel Kaufmann.

The couple was targeted on November 14, 2020, shortly after the U.S. presidential election, at their home in the 3000 block of Copper Avenue in Central El Paso.

A criminal complaint states police found Georgette Kauffman’s body inside her garage. After Alvarez shot and killed the woman, he allegedly made his way through the detached garage door and entered the backyard.

The court document obtained by KDBC-TV in El Paso states Alvarez walked up a flight of stairs to an outdoor patio deck. He attempted to enter the residence, but found the wrought iron door to be locked.

At that time, Daniel Kauffman heard a noise at the back door and walked in its direction because he believed it was his wife. Alvarez then allegedly fired several rounds through the closed wrought iron door, striking the husband, the court document states.

Trump won, Bidan is a cheater.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1436866459687399426?s=20[/TWEET]

"Quayle comes to the rescue"

Yes, we are living in bizzarro world.

Upon solicitation, Lightweight Indiana Senator turn VP tells Featherweight Indiana Senator turn VP to GTFO of the White House. That Pence was even considering it, the GOP needs to just disappear into the woods and get themselves some enlightenment.

Upon solicitation, Lightweight Indiana Senator turn VP tells Featherweight Indiana Senator turn VP
Wait, 'upon solicitation?' Pence ASKED Quayle for help?

So, i can see being in the Trump White House and needing guidance on a difficult moral question (though, really, the difficulty here is whether or not to BE moral).
And clearly, as a Republican, you can't turn to a Democrat for that guidance.
And also clearly, you need someone not in Trump's pocket if the moral question concerns Trump.
So no Democrats on the list, and no Republicans in any hope of election prospects in the near future...
But, but, but... Quayle? Jesus. how far down the list was he? Were there no crossing guards available? The janitorial staff was gone for the night? Did his Magic 8 Ball lead him astray? "answer unclear, seek a laughingstock from 27 years ago."

Upon solicitation, Lightweight Indiana Senator turn VP tells Featherweight Indiana Senator turn VP
Wait, 'upon solicitation?' Pence ASKED Quayle for help?

So, i can see being in the Trump White House and needing guidance on a difficult moral question (though, really, the difficulty here is whether or not to BE moral).
And clearly, as a Republican, you can't turn to a Democrat for that guidance.
And also clearly, you need someone not in Trump's pocket if the moral question concerns Trump.
So no Democrats on the list, and no Republicans in any hope of election prospects in the near future...
But, but, but... Quayle? Jesus. how far down the list was he? Were there no crossing guards available? The janitorial staff was gone for the night? Did his Magic 8 Ball lead him astray? "answer unclear, seek a laughingstock from 27 years ago."
My thoughts are Quayle was from Indiana as well, so there might be a connection there between Pence and Quayle outside of politics.

But the humor does write itself.

Seems to me Pence was looking for a former Republican Vice President who had to perform the same duty. Dick Chaney was VP under "W" but "W" had his second term and the Chaney family are not so keen on Trump.

So next down the list is Quayle who was VP under H.W. Bush. H.W. lost his bid for second term so Quayle had to have performed the same duty that Pence needed to do.

Upon solicitation, Lightweight Indiana Senator turn VP tells Featherweight Indiana Senator turn VP to GTFO of the White House. That Pence was even considering it, the GOP needs to just disappear into the woods and get themselves some enlightenment.

Just to be clear, as a Hoosier, Mike Pence was never a Senator from anywhere.

He was an unpopular governor, kinda the bottom of the barrel of TeaPartiers, when Trump chose him as VP. His main credential was major Christian, which Trump really needed in 2016(given his lifestyle), but Pence didn't have much else to offer.
But, Pence had little to lose either. His disastrous efforts to both impose marriage inequality and backpedaling when that became politically inexpedient left him unpopular with everyone from the liberal community to the religious right.

He never was anything like a Senator.
Tom

Last edited:
That Pence was even considering it...

Considering it? He was 100% devoted to the nullification of an election he and his puppetmaster had lost in a landslide, an pursued every option, viable or not, before being forced to give it up.
If there was any way on (his) God's green earth he could have done it and not ended up in jail or dead at the hands of a centrist mob, he would have done it.

That Pence was even considering it...

Considering it? He was 100% devoted to the nullification of an election he and his puppetmaster had lost in a landslide, an pursued every option, viable or not, before being forced to give it up.
If there was any way on (his) God's green earth he could have done it and not ended up in jail or dead at the hands of a centrist mob, he would have done it.

I don't think you understand Pence as well as you think you do.
Tom

And as the Arizona fraudulent audit to find fraud stretches on past another deadline to reveal their shocking non-results, another piece of evidence reveals that this is just like that game at the state fair. They show you that giant stuffed animal and tell you that you can win with this easy game, but they've rigged it and know you'll never win.

They know they're shoveling bullshit

A prominent Arizona lobbyist said former White House press secretary and veteran Arizona politico Stephanie Grisham told her that the fraud rumors that gained traction after the 2020 election were false.

POLITICO Playbook reported Wednesday that lobbyist Gretchen Jacobs texted Grisham on Dec. 12, a little more than a month after the election, to ask about whether presidential electors could be withheld to deny certification of President Joe Biden’s win.

Jacobs told the Arizona Mirror that Grisham responded to her texts by calling her the next day and explaining that the fraud allegations were bogus.

“Hearing it from her was a great reality check,” Jacobs said. “Stephanie, to her credit and to my benefit, said, ‘I promise you, that’s bogus. I promise you. Just drop it. Don’t waste anyone’s time or money.’”

And yet wasting time and money is exactly what's happening in the Grand Canyon State. They're not going to find anything worthy of even a court case, let alone "overturning" the election results. It has been a grift from day one.

And as the Arizona fraudulent audit to find fraud stretches on past another deadline to reveal their shocking non-results, another piece of evidence reveals that this is just like that game at the state fair. They show you that giant stuffed animal and tell you that you can win with this easy game, but they've rigged it and know you'll never win.

A prominent Arizona lobbyist said former White House press secretary and veteran Arizona politico Stephanie Grisham told her that the fraud rumors that gained traction after the 2020 election were false.

POLITICO Playbook reported Wednesday that lobbyist Gretchen Jacobs texted Grisham on Dec. 12, a little more than a month after the election, to ask about whether presidential electors could be withheld to deny certification of President Joe Biden’s win.

Jacobs told the Arizona Mirror that Grisham responded to her texts by calling her the next day and explaining that the fraud allegations were bogus.

“Hearing it from her was a great reality check,” Jacobs said. “Stephanie, to her credit and to my benefit, said, ‘I promise you, that’s bogus. I promise you. Just drop it. Don’t waste anyone’s time or money.’”

And yet wasting time and money is exactly what's happening in the Grand Canyon State. They're not going to find anything worthy of even a court case, let alone "overturning" the election results. It has been a grift from day one.
No no no. They *will* find something. They just need a little more time and money. Initial work is showing amazing stuff. You wouldn’t believe it!

Is this anywhere near as fiscally insane as the Republicans getting a gubernatorial recall vote?
Tom

No no no. They *will* find something. They just need a little more time and money. Initial work is showing amazing stuff. You wouldn’t believe it!
I asked my city councilman if there was a lot of fraud. He said no, no way.
I wasn't sure he could be trusted, so i escalated to my Mayor. She denied extensive fraud.
Not convinced by her answer, i went on up to the governor. HE maintained the state's elections were dependable.
I finally went over everyone's head. I fasted and prayed and asked Saint Peter to show me where any fraud occurred in the election of "president" Biden.
To the shock and amazement of my entire community and me, the sky over the Berkshires opened. God Himself. looked down from His golden throne and told me, in a voice of thunder, to rest assured that the entire election was conducted honestly, the results were professionally certified, and Joe Biden is, indeed, the duly elected President of this great nation.

After the skies closed, and the sun began shining, i realized.... This conspiracy goes pretty fucking deep, man.

Back
Top Bottom