• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

2020 Election Results

And as the Arizona fraudulent audit to find fraud stretches on past another deadline to reveal their shocking non-results, another piece of evidence reveals that this is just like that game at the state fair. They show you that giant stuffed animal and tell you that you can win with this easy game, but they've rigged it and know you'll never win.

They know they're shoveling bullshit

A prominent Arizona lobbyist said former White House press secretary and veteran Arizona politico Stephanie Grisham told her that the fraud rumors that gained traction after the 2020 election were false.

POLITICO Playbook reported Wednesday that lobbyist Gretchen Jacobs texted Grisham on Dec. 12, a little more than a month after the election, to ask about whether presidential electors could be withheld to deny certification of President Joe Biden’s win.

Jacobs told the Arizona Mirror that Grisham responded to her texts by calling her the next day and explaining that the fraud allegations were bogus.

“Hearing it from her was a great reality check,” Jacobs said. “Stephanie, to her credit and to my benefit, said, ‘I promise you, that’s bogus. I promise you. Just drop it. Don’t waste anyone’s time or money.’”

And yet wasting time and money is exactly what's happening in the Grand Canyon State. They're not going to find anything worthy of even a court case, let alone "overturning" the election results. It has been a grift from day one.
No no no. They *will* find something. They just need a little more time and money. Initial work is showing amazing stuff. You wouldn’t believe it!

They're trying to do the same in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

And as the Arizona fraudulent audit to find fraud stretches on past another deadline to reveal their shocking non-results, another piece of evidence reveals that this is just like that game at the state fair. They show you that giant stuffed animal and tell you that you can win with this easy game, but they've rigged it and know you'll never win.

They know they're shoveling bullshit

A prominent Arizona lobbyist said former White House press secretary and veteran Arizona politico Stephanie Grisham told her that the fraud rumors that gained traction after the 2020 election were false.

POLITICO Playbook reported Wednesday that lobbyist Gretchen Jacobs texted Grisham on Dec. 12, a little more than a month after the election, to ask about whether presidential electors could be withheld to deny certification of President Joe Biden’s win.

Jacobs told the Arizona Mirror that Grisham responded to her texts by calling her the next day and explaining that the fraud allegations were bogus.

“Hearing it from her was a great reality check,” Jacobs said. “Stephanie, to her credit and to my benefit, said, ‘I promise you, that’s bogus. I promise you. Just drop it. Don’t waste anyone’s time or money.’”

And yet wasting time and money is exactly what's happening in the Grand Canyon State. They're not going to find anything worthy of even a court case, let alone "overturning" the election results. It has been a grift from day one.
No no no. They *will* find something. They just need a little more time and money. Initial work is showing amazing stuff. You wouldn’t believe it!

Oddly enough...no.

Interesting sequence of events, actually. The Cyber Nincompoops and Karen Fann (the Republican Senate President here is literally a "Karen") had their bid to keep everything hidden denied by the Arizona Supreme Court. Now they will have to reveal:

-Records showing who's getting paid for audit work, and how much money they're getting
-Any contracts or agreements the audit team has with outside funders
-Communications between subcontractors

Then, like magic, Karen announced that they'd actually have to follow through on being a lot more transparent than they intended, and will release the documents as ordered. Next Friday (unless the dog eats their homework), the report itself will be released. My read on the matter is that it would be accurate to add the word "reluctantly." For those keeping score at home, the "audit" began in late April and was supposed to take no more than 60 days. If the entire Republican Senate contingent doesn't suddenly come down with a bad case of the 'Rona (that was the last excuse for the report being delayed), it will have taken 5 months to get the results of the audit nobody needed.

For your calendar: Gen. Mark Milley and U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin are scheduled to testify Sept. 28 before the Senate Armed Services Committee. Time TBA.

I expect Gen. Mark Milley/Gen. Li Zuocheng phone calls in the waning days of President Numbnuts' reign of stupid may be brought up as a topic of discussion.

Which Republican will chance broaching the subject and suffer the fusillade?

He just needs to tell the Republicans that it was “a perfect phone call” and they’ll respect that, right? It’s not like they’re raging hypocrites.

For your calendar: Gen. Mark Milley and U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin are scheduled to testify Sept. 28 before the Senate Armed Services Committee. Time TBA.

I expect Gen. Mark Milley/Gen. Li Zuocheng phone calls in the waning days of President Numbnuts' reign of stupid may be brought up as a topic of discussion.

Which Republican will chance broaching the subject and suffer the fusillade?

"Milley treason" already gets 4.5 million Google hits.

But the real treason would have been if Milley had NOT acted to safeguard the world from the sociopathic brat.

But the real treason would have been if Milley had NOT acted to safeguard the world from the sociopathic brat.

I don't even understand what he did wrong.

He held a top level meeting. He described a threat he considered potentially disastrous for the USA. He made clear what the protocol is. And that it doesn't matter if some Trump official tried to dodge protocols, the protocol remains military law.

I don't see what Milley is even accused of, other than failing to be sufficiently obedient to hostile powers.
Tom

I don't even understand what he did wrong.

He held a top level meeting. He described a threat he considered potentially disastrous for the USA. He made clear what the protocol is. And that it doesn't matter if some Trump official tried to dodge protocols, the protocol remains military law.

I don't see what Milley is even accused of, other than failing to be sufficiently obedient to hostile powers.
Tom

He acted to thwart His Flatulence's powers.

Avoiding a nuclear holocaust isn't adequate reason to do that.

So apparently Mike Lindell convinced Idaho to do a partial recount of the 2020 results, because of fraud. A state Trump won by like 105 points.

article said:
The Idaho secretary of state’s office said Wednesday that a hand inspection of ballots in Camas and Butte counties found margins of error of less than 1%. That’s far below what Lindell had claimed in saying votes for former President Donald Trump went to President Joe Biden.
Mike Lindell is obviously full of crap, yet managed to get a recount in Idaho... a state Trump won by a lot, because people in Idaho will vote for a person like Trump over a Democrat. I suppose that might help explain why the did a recount in the first place. Not too bright or patriotic.

I asked my city councilman if there was a lot of fraud. He said no, no way.
I wasn't sure he could be trusted, so i escalated to my Mayor. She denied extensive fraud.
Not convinced by her answer, i went on up to the governor. HE maintained the state's elections were dependable.
I finally went over everyone's head. I fasted and prayed and asked Saint Peter to show me where any fraud occurred in the election of "president" Biden.
To the shock and amazement of my entire community and me, the sky over the Berkshires opened. God Himself. looked down from His golden throne and told me, in a voice of thunder, to rest assured that the entire election was conducted honestly, the results were professionally certified, and Joe Biden is, indeed, the duly elected President of this great nation.

After the skies closed, and the sun began shining, i realized.... This conspiracy goes pretty fucking deep, man.

Who bumped the thread? The above post now gives me an error message:
You Rep/Like to the same post twice.

Mike Lindell now claims he's found people as old as 850 years who voted in 2020 election: report

According to Petrizzo, who frequently monitors Lindell's media appearances, the Trump-loving pillow salesman on Thursday said that he discovered that someone who was 850 years old apparently voted in the 2020 presidential election.

Additionally, writes Petrizzo, Lindell claimed that "he and his team have identified 2,000 people over the age of 200 that voted."

[TWEET]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here is the clip of Lindell claiming an 850-year-old person voted in the 2020 election. <a href="https://t.co/kHi7UXm5Bc">pic.twitter.com/kHi7UXm5Bc</a></p>— Zachary Petrizzo (@ZTPetrizzo) <a href="https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1446306403468161049?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 8, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/TWEET]

The guy is certifiable.

[TWEET]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Today, Republicans for Voting Rights (RVR) launched a billboard campaign across the country in response to reckless Republican calls for sham audits of the 2020 election. Here's one we've put up in New York City's Times Square: <a href="https://t.co/96tweL9l9w">pic.twitter.com/96tweL9l9w</a></p>— The Republican Accountability Project (@AccountableGOP) <a href="https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1448393694890057734?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 13, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/TWEET]..

Mike Lindell now claims he's found people as old as 850 years who voted in 2020 election: report

According to Petrizzo, who frequently monitors Lindell's media appearances, the Trump-loving pillow salesman on Thursday said that he discovered that someone who was 850 years old apparently voted in the 2020 presidential election.

Additionally, writes Petrizzo, Lindell claimed that "he and his team have identified 2,000 people over the age of 200 that voted."

[TWEET]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here is the clip of Lindell claiming an 850-year-old person voted in the 2020 election. <a href="https://t.co/kHi7UXm5Bc">pic.twitter.com/kHi7UXm5Bc</a></p>— Zachary Petrizzo (@ZTPetrizzo) <a href="https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1446306403468161049?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 8, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/TWEET]

The guy is certifiable.
I'll take "guys in desperate need of a kick to the groin for $1200" Mayim.

Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, about a year ago, put out a bounty to find verifiable voter fraud. He offered $24k and it turns out he had to pay up. The only problem is it backfired.

But instead of going to an informant who smoked out fraud by Democrats, Patrick’s five-figure payout went to a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania whose tip led to a single conviction of illegal voting by a registered Republican.

After Frank provided some documentation, the Patrick campaign sent him a check for $25,000. It was a lot for Frank but a drop in the bucket for No. 2 Republican in Texas, whose campaign coffers are flush with more than $23 million. Ethics expert Andrew Cates said the reward is allowed under Texas law, which restricts personal use of campaign funds — but only by the candidates themselves.

Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick, about a year ago, put out a bounty to find verifiable voter fraud. He offered $24k and it turns out he had to pay up. The only problem is it backfired.

But instead of going to an informant who smoked out fraud by Democrats, Patrick’s five-figure payout went to a progressive poll worker in Pennsylvania whose tip led to a single conviction of illegal voting by a registered Republican.

After Frank provided some documentation, the Patrick campaign sent him a check for $25,000. It was a lot for Frank but a drop in the bucket for No. 2 Republican in Texas, whose campaign coffers are flush with more than $23 million. Ethics expert Andrew Cates said the reward is allowed under Texas law, which restricts personal use of campaign funds — but only by the candidates themselves.

Projection at work. They believe the Democrats are engaging in fraud because they are.

Back
Top Bottom