• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

No explanation needed

Well...just FUCK!!! If today, Fuck Face von Clownstick didn't do even more shocking stupid shit that before....fuck fuck fuck!!!

Isn't sending in the army to deal with social unrest a taboo in USA? I thought that's something they've always accused eachother of wanting to do in the same way as everything they don't like = communism.

Isn't sending in the army to deal with social unrest a taboo in USA? I thought that's something they've always accused eachother of wanting to do in the same way as everything they don't like = communism.

It was done after the Rodney King verdict in 1992. Bush put the CA National Guard under federal authority and added an army division and other federal law enforcement to stop the rioting. And this was just Los Angeles.
Today, if things persist or grow worse with the continued offenses by rioters and law enforcement, I can see it leading to Trump invoking The Insurrection Act.

Congress needs to do something about this “qualified immunity” crap and rein in law enforcement for any of this to get better. It’s that or you cow the populous, which sounds kind of expensive.

Actually it is illegal to use the military to enforce the law. The Posse Comitatus Act limits that, but is also balanced out by the Insurrection Act which allows for it in cases of civil disorder, insurrection and rebellion. Of course I doubt that the laws take into account if the president is the cause of civil disorder, insurrection and rebellion.

That photo of Trump standing in front of St. John's, holding up the Bible (Reporter: Is that your Bible? Donald: It's a Bible), with his trademarked Presidential Scowl...what a putz. It's such a prototypical Trump move. I'm sure it thrills his base, but it's such a dumb thing to do that I can't believe it will add to his following. I'm sure in his head it's a Cecil B. DeMille moment, that he's larger than life, but the only DeMille movie it belongs in is maybe Samson and Delilah, with Trump cast as Victor Mature's left manboob.

That photo of Trump standing in front of St. John's, holding up the Bible (Reporter: Is that your Bible? Donald: It's a Bible), with his trademarked Presidential Scowl...
Really? Looks more like a prop to me.
what a putz. It's such a prototypical Trump move. I'm sure it thrills his base, but it's such a dumb thing to do that I can't believe it will add to his following. I'm sure in his head it's a Cecil B. DeMille moment, that he's larger than life, but the only DeMille movie it belongs in is maybe Samson and Delilah, with Trump cast as Victor Mature's left manboob.
I suppose the good news is that Trump is single handedly working at getting every African American to mobilize and vote. The bad news is the 'not so bad' white supremies might start coming out from under the rocks they live in, and that is assuming the guy that burned teh Nashville courthouse wasn't a supremacist, which is quite liberal of me to do.

Yeah, it is (or was taboo). As marc outlined, there are times when it can be done. One other detail, is that it hasn't been used without a governor's request since the 1950's effort to compel some southern states to follow federal civil rights laws that they were ignoring.

Oh...and it is pathetic that all these "State's rights" Greedy Old Perverts (like Sen. Cotton) all of a sudden back a huge federal power grab.

#bunkerboy (aka Cadet Bonespures) was splaining why he wasn't a hiding in the basement...ROTFLMA. Even better than 'I didn't inhale'...
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/p...er-2020-06-03?siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts
It was a false report. I wasn’t down— I went down during the day and I was there for a tiny, little short period of time, and it was much more for an inspection

#bunkerboy hashtag is pretty funny:
Raye DL @RayeResister said:
#Bunkerboy Trump with his fake ‘strength’ photo op. We know he’s scared to death of the people
pic.jpg

White House Officials Asked If They Could Take Over D.C.’s Local Police

The Washington Post reported Tuesday that federal officials, including at the White House, raised the idea with District of Columbia officials of taking over the local police department, according to Mayor Muriel Bowser’s chief of staff.

Bowser’s chief of staff, John Falcicchio told the Post that D.C. officials objected, and said they would mount a legal challenge if federal officials made an attempt to do so.

The District of Columbia is governed by its own mayor and city council, but federal law gives the president the ability to take over local police in emergency situations.

Bowser did not directly confirm the request to reporters, the Post reported, but was firmly against it: “I would regard that as an affront to even our limited home rule and the safety of the District of Columbia,” she said.

Earlier on Tuesday, House Oversight Committee Chair Gerald Connolly, D-Va., requested documents from the Secret Service about their presence at Trump’s church visit, and whether they directed the use of tear gas and rubber bullets against peaceful protesters.

President Ellipsis said:
Really Big Jobs Report. Great going President Trump (kidding but true)!
Trump taking credit for job "creation" which is really jobs thawing back into existence, during a pandemic... THAT IS STILL HERE!

I mean, I hardly blamed Trump for the job losses. The freeze was going to happen. But if you don't get blamed for it, how can you take credit for it? After all, the Freeze happened as states shutdown. And now states are opening up. Trump hasn't helped either of these cases. He hasn't done shit... and that is true.

President Ellipsis said:
Really Big Jobs Report. Great going President Trump (kidding but true)!
Trump taking credit for job "creation" which is really jobs thawing back into existence, during a pandemic... THAT IS STILL HERE!

I mean, I hardly blamed Trump for the job losses. The freeze was going to happen. But if you don't get blamed for it, how can you take credit for it? After all, the Freeze happened as states shutdown. And now states are opening up. Trump hasn't helped either of these cases.
True

He hasn't done shit... and that is true.
I disagree, I'd say Clownstick has done lots of shit, and thrown lots of monkey shit every which way... :D

Well, the President managed to one up his stupid Tweet.

President Trump said:
Hopefully, George (Floyd) is looking down right now and saying this is a great thing happening for our country (the job growth). It’s a great day for him, a great day for everybody. It’s a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day in terms of equality.
No words, should have sent a poet.
Black unemployment in the May report increased to 16.8%.

President Trump said:
Hopefully, George (Floyd) is looking down right now and saying this is a great thing happening for our country (the job growth). It’s a great day for him, a great day for everybody. It’s a great day for everybody. This is a great, great day in terms of equality.

Just when you think he hits bottom, he opens up a sub-basement.

President Trump said:

Just when you think he hits bottom, he opens up a sub-basement.
If Clownstick digs any deeper, he may run into Premier Xi's shitter...

President Trump said:

Trump Snaps At PBS' Yamiche Alcindor: 'You Are Something'

“Black unemployment went up by .1 percent, Asian American unemployment went up by .5 percent,” Alcindor pointed out. “How is that a victory?”

“You are something,” Trump replied before Alcindor repeated her question.

President Trump said:

Just to add, here is an excerpt of that speech:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CklnVD7kzt4[/youtube]

I hope this is the right thread, but I think that speech is leaning towards horrific instead of stupid. On a side note; what the fuck is his current obsession with the word dominant?

Back
Top Bottom