• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

The question is are such Tweets crimes of Obstruction of Justice.

He uses tweets to actually fire people.
He does use his tweets, not just to express thoughts, but to accomplish things.
So as he describes the way the world should work, he is directing changes he wishes to effect.

Apparently Woodward's new book reports so much stupid that I fear for the Talk Freethought servers if we try to post itall.

So as he describes the way the world should work, he is directing changes he wishes to effect.

....and what self respecting career criminal WOULDN'T use every tool at his disposal to obstruct justice once he is found out?

....and what self respecting career criminal WOULDN'T use every tool at his disposal to obstruct justice once he is found out?
Wait, can even TRUMP respect Trump?
I don't think self-obsessed = self-respect.
I mean, look at his HAIR. That's a cry for help.

And putting his name on shoddier and shoddier properties... If my kid drew crayon drawings of that sort of crap, and labeled it 'Me,' we'd never get out of the Child Services offices...

How does this tweeting thing work anyways? Are they official statements of the president?

Presidents have had official Twitter accounts before (forgive me, I do not use Twitter), but they seemed to be mostly about innocuous stuff like 'happy thanks giving' or the like.

Do all his tweets have to be saved for prosperity as official statements?

When he says something dumb (and sometimes slightly ambiguous), the press ask Sanders who usually says something along the lines of 'his tweets speak for themselves'. Does this mean that no matter how dumb they are they stand?

It's a bit confusing.

It's a bit confusing.
It's confusing because they try to have it both ways.
They have stated that his tweets are official, and they've stated that his tweets are just his opinion.
And they've declined to actually discuss what the fuck he even thinks he's talking about (covefe?).
But that's because he doesn't have a staff as much as he has people trying to be his keepers. Trying to work their own agendas despite the President.

His tweets have been used in court against him, as they have revealed an agenda that was different from what WH lawyers were trying to sell the judge.
So they are official, whether he wants them to be, or not.

Other Presidents used tweets to acknowledge social media, Trump wants to rule it.

Wait, can even TRUMP respect Trump?
I don't think self-obsessed = self-respect.
I mean, look at his HAIR. That's a cry for help.

And putting his name on shoddier and shoddier properties... If my kid drew crayon drawings of that sort of crap, and labeled it 'Me,' we'd never get out of the Child Services offices...

Somehow Keith, that post immediately put THIS into my head. And now I can't get it out!

And Hoover.

"Truuuuump....Where's that Infraaaastructure bill you promised?"

I’m personally pissed off if the ghosts stop haunting him at the door of the Oval Office.

The second he entered the building, Andrew Jackson should have been there to tell him off immediately.

I’m personally pissed off if the ghosts stop haunting him at the door of the Oval Office.

The second he entered the building, Andrew Jackson should have been there to tell him off immediately.

Roosevelt camped out, on Safari, at Trump Tower....

Back
Top Bottom