• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Caught some of his 9/11 remembrance speech. I don't think I've ever heard a speaker sound more disingenuous.

Oh yeah, well he's president and you're not!

That's because unlike you, he was smart enough to conspire with America's enemies to change the outcome of the election, which proves that he is a genius and you're a MORAN! You're just calling him stupid because you're jealous of his intellectual superiority (which no doubt come from his white superior genes).

Caught some of his 9/11 remembrance speech. I don't think I've ever heard a speaker sound more disingenuous.

Oh yeah, well he's president and you're not!

That's because unlike you, he was smart enough to conspire with America's enemies to change the outcome of the election, which proves that he is a genius and you're a MORAN! You're just calling him stupid because you're jealous of his intellectual superiority (which no doubt come from his white superior genes).

I'm sorry.

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news...ged-spain-to-build-the-wall-across-the-sahara

Donald Trump urged Spain to 'build the wall' – across the Sahara

Spanish foreign minister says US president advised tactic to stem migration across the Med

Donald Trump suggested the Spanish government tackled the Mediterranean migration crisis by emulating one of his most famous policies and building a wall across the Sahara desert, the country’s foreign minister has revealed.

Uhm, liberals are exactly as bad because they think QAnon isn't real! How stupid do you have to be to not believe in QAnon?

On declassifying FBI documents.

Buck Sexton: Have you reviewed the memos yourself? What do you expect them to show, if so?

President Trump: I have not reviewed them. I have been asked by many people in Congress as you know to release them. I have watched commentators that I respect begging the president of the United States to release them….I have been asked by so many people that I respect, please — the great Lou Dobbs, the great Sean Hannity, the wonderful great Jeanie Pirro.

Buck Sexton: Have you reviewed the memos yourself? What do you expect them to show, if so?

President Trump: I have not reviewed them. I have been asked by many people in Congress as you know to release them. I have watched commentators that I respect begging the president of the United States to release them….I have been asked by so many people that I respect, please — the great Lou Dobbs, the great Sean Hannity, the wonderful great Jeanie Pirro.

You know, when I think about declassifying documents, I don't ask anyone from one of the 17 federal intelligence agencies if it's a good idea...I just do what the people on my television tell me.

That's 25th Amendment material right there. The man is a threat to national security.

He didn’t actually say that, right?

He appearently did.

He appearently did.
And it still possible for the Republicans to hold onto both Houses of Congress. Is reasonable/accountable leadership dead? Have the Republicans poisoned the well so much that we can only elect Democrats into majorities if the GOP gets 10,000 US troops killed or maimed?

He appearently did.
And it still possible for the Republicans to hold onto both Houses of Congress. Is reasonable/accountable leadership dead? Have the Republicans poisoned the well so much that we can only elect Democrats into majorities if the GOP gets 10,000 US troops killed or maimed?
The reality is that in most states, the GOP doesn't actually hold a majority. They are gerrymandered so badly that the minority party willing to cheat to win....wins. :(

He appearently did.
The reality is that in most states, the GOP doesn't actually hold a majority. They are gerrymandered so badly that the minority party willing to cheat to win....wins. :(
The House, yes. For the Dems to win a majority in the House means they won a miraculous victory. The Senate is not gerrymandered, however and polls indicate that people apparently choose party over performance.

The House, yes. For the Dems to win a majority in the House means they won a miraculous victory. The Senate is not gerrymandered, however and polls indicate that people apparently choose party over performance.

Yeah, the Senate isn't Gerrymandered - except in its basic premise. Small population States' electorates tend to be more rural, e.g. Wyoming, the Dakotas, and so disproportionately represent conservatives. Or rather Republicans, whose version of conservatism bears little resemblance to the conservatism with which I was raised...

Remember the meme "we should run the government like a business"?
I have heard it a lot over the years.
Now we know how well that worked out.
If we wanted that we should have picked a better businessman.

Remember the meme "we should run the government like a business"?
I have heard it a lot over the years.
Now we know how well that worked out.
If we wanted that we should have picked a better businessman.

Run government as a business? Elect Warren Buffet!

Back
Top Bottom