• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

A day without stupid?

Mattis' resignation letter was a well-crafted 'fuck off' to Trump, and his 'America First' efforts to drive away all our allies.

Trump then tweeted that Mattis has announced his RETIREMENT.

Nowhere in the letter is 'retirement' used.

Perhaps it's not done at the cabinet level but it stood out to me there was no compliment at the close. Not even so much as the minimalist "r".

After 40 years in thge military, it doesn't matter if it is or isn't done by cabineteers, he would have been conditioned to do so.

I also note, he wanted 2 months to get his affairs in order, not to just abandon the troops. But his resig got so much press, the jealous infant is heaving him out by the first of the year.

So now we'll have an acting Secretary of Defense, acting AG, acting Chief of Staff...is Trump running a temp agency or what?

Apparently Steve Mnuchin doesn't understand anything either, Tweeting that all the banks are quite solvent... belaying fears of insolvent banks that no one had... but now people are pondering whether they should be worried.

This administration is so incompetent it just hurts the brain.

Apparently Trumpy Dumpty is presently holed up in the White House tweeting his martyrdom to the world. He's probably listening to Bobby Vinton's Mr. Lonely.

A Day Without Stupid: Christmas Edition

Is Trump a big enough dick to ruin a child's Christmas? Of course he is!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-trump-tells-7-old-034638436.html

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump questioned a 7-year-old’s belief in Santa Claus, telling the child it was “marginal” at that age to still think Father Christmas is real.

"Are you still a believer in Santa?" Trump said to a child calling in to the federal government's official "Santa Tracker," run by the North American Aerospace Defense Command. "Because at 7, it's marginal, right?" Trump said.
And what would the celebration of the birth of Jebus be without a shit-for-brained twitter tirade?

https://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-pol-trump-christmas-eve-20181224-story.html

Marooned in the White House on a gray Christmas Eve, unable to fly off to his beach resort in Florida to play golf, President Trump unleashed a morose tweet Monday bemoaning his fate in the world’s most famous gilded prison.

“I am all alone (poor me) in the White House waiting for the Democrats to come back and make a deal on desperately needed Border Security,” he began.

In the meantime, in a dozen tweets, he praised the autocratic regime in Saudi Arabia, lashed out at his outgoing Pentagon chief, said he hoped to meet North Korea’s dictator again, slammed the Federal Reserve as “the only problem” in the U.S. economy and blamed Democrats for the partial government shutdown that he last week said he would be “proud” to cause.

And to all 800,000 federal workers not getting a paid, a very merry go fuck yourself.

Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall.

Why is he saddling American tax payers with the cost?

Why does he hate America?

A Day Without Stupid: Christmas Edition

Is Trump a big enough dick to ruin a child's Christmas? Of course he is!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/president-trump-tells-7-old-034638436.html

And what would the celebration of the birth of Jebus be without a shit-for-brained twitter tirade?

https://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-pol-trump-christmas-eve-20181224-story.html

In the meantime, in a dozen tweets, he praised the autocratic regime in Saudi Arabia, lashed out at his outgoing Pentagon chief, said he hoped to meet North Korea’s dictator again, slammed the Federal Reserve as “the only problem” in the U.S. economy and blamed Democrats for the partial government shutdown that he last week said he would be “proud” to cause.

And to all 800,000 federal workers not getting a paid, a very merry go fuck yourself.

Trumpo is the classic buffoon, spoiled brat, ignoramus, etc.

Mexico's not paying for the wall.

We haven't gotten health care at a tiny fraction of the price.

North Korea hasn't denuclearized.

Hillary Clinton is not in jail.

But hey, at least the stock market is up! :rolleyes:

Now Trump has tweeted that "...most of the people people not getting paid are Democrats." He neglected to say which of his asses he pulled those figures from.

My dad told me yesterday that it was rich Democrat businessmen who were hiring illegals.

I think there's one huge ass full of stupid where Trump and his idiot followers can all collectively pull whatever they want from.

Don't forget, the illegals are only coming here so that they can vote for Democrats.

Big SOO-PRIZE visit to the troops in Iraq - poor Shitgibbon wails about the hardships he had to endure to get there. Much worse than anything those troops have faced; they actually TURNED OUT THE CABIN LIGHTS on Air Force 1 on the way in - poor guy!

"Were you concerned for your safety?"
"Yes, I was concerned!"

Then goes on to clarify:

I was concerned for the Presidency, I wasn't concerned for myself."

Apparently the lying sack-o-shit doesn't know that his buddy Mikey is standing by with his fingers crossed, ready to assume the heavy mantle should some unfortunate accident occur. So he went on the rail against democrats, praise Saudi Arabia's murderous regime - just the kind of reassurance that PTSD-ridden troops want to hear.
Fucking moron has to go!

Big SOO-PRIZE visit to the troops in Iraq

And he posted a video of him & Melanie with members of SEAL Team 5.

Hello, foreign intelligence agencies who've been trying to figure out the identities of our super-secret special forces guys? They're on Twitter.

Having troubles paying your bills because your employer refuses to pay you until the Democrats give Trump money for a fucking wall? We've got oodles of suggestions to help you out.

• Write a letter indicating you aren't getting paid.
  • Bonus for saying you support the wall and hate the Democrats
  • Hire an attorney... because if you can't afford your bills, we know that you at least can afford an attorney who'll shrug his shoulders and say "What do you expect me to do other than bill you $200 for this consult?"
  • Ask your landlord (or mortgage holder) about providing painting and/or carpentry skills for reduced rent.
  • Are you a woman? If so...

Back
Top Bottom