• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

About Biblical Kinds... AronRa's Phylogeny Challenge

I am, you know, I am a science people. You gotta know, i know more abuot science than many people who science for a living, my uncle was bigly science. So you know, I know what to know. And science. Great science. No one has better to science. So i got a lot of science done. And you can see, my science isn't evolution. That evolution's not my science. It's, I dunno, elitist science. And fuck elitists.

Note this guy also said:

The New Intelligent Design, Turning The Scientific World Upside Down
NOW, even until today, no one had ever understood my new discoveries. I am looking also for a scientist who could understand my new discoveries and help me share my new discoveries to the world and be understood.
Well, the reviews are entertaining...at least the ones that probably aren't creationists.
He mostly has one star reviews... though I just couldn't believe MrIntelligentDesign said "no one had ever understood my new discoveries"..... I mean I've never really heard anyone say that before about their own theories...

Note this guy also said:

NOW, even until today, no one had ever understood my new discoveries. I am looking also for a scientist who could understand my new discoveries and help me share my new discoveries to the world and be understood.
Well, the reviews are entertaining...at least the ones that probably aren't creationists.
He mostly has one star reviews... though I just couldn't believe MrIntelligentDesign said "no one had ever understood my new discoveries"..... I mean I've never really heard anyone say that before about their own theories...
Well, narcissist's like Clownstick (aka Trump) will talk like that...

56% are 5-star.

44% are 1-star.
No in between.
I am not certain the 5-stars all read it.
He has quite a few Kindle books with different overall star ratings....

2.6 stars, 2014

Peer-Review and the New Intelligent Design: a documentary
1 star, 2015

Psychology Of Intelligent Design
1 star, 2014

Atheism and Intelligent Design
1 star, 2014

Philosophy Of Intelligent Design
1 star, 2013

Physics of Intelligent Design
1 star, 2014

Guide A Child To Enjoy School
No rating, 2013

Biology Of Intelligent Design
1 star, 2014

PHYLOGENY CHALLENGE: Science vs Evolution Round Earth vs Flat Earth
1 star, 2019

Intelligent Design must explain
No rating, 2013

56% are 5-star.

44% are 1-star.
No in between.

2.6 stars, 2014

1 star, 2015

1 star, 2014

1 star, 2014

1 star, 2013

1 star, 2014

No rating, 2013

1 star, 2014

1 star, 2019

No rating, 2013
What a waste of perfectly good electrons.

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."
Umm... who do you think you're kidding?
I'm pretty certain what my feet look like...
You have those big feet, mine, notably smaller...
you damned liar.

56% are 5-star.
44% are 1-star.
No in between.
BREAKTIME: Remember that I do not care of many bad reviews... what I care too much is if I am correct or not in SCIENCE...

56% are 5-star.

44% are 1-star.
No in between.

2.6 stars, 2014

1 star, 2015

1 star, 2014

1 star, 2014

1 star, 2013

1 star, 2014

No rating, 2013

1 star, 2014

1 star, 2019

No rating, 2013
Yes, I love to documents all my thoughts and discoveries, through books... someday, when I become famous, many people and students will see how a genius was rejected but become successful... CORRECT scientific explanations, no matter how people will reject them, will always win.

Note this guy also said:

Well, narcissist's like Clownstick (aka Trump) will talk like that...
I am not narcist. What will you say? Tell a lie that you did not discover intelligence? I cannot do that.

56% are 5-star.
44% are 1-star.
No in between.
BREAKTIME: Remember that I do not care of many bad reviews... what I care too much is if I am correct or not in SCIENCE...
But the reviews are about the SCIENCE in your BOOKS from people who know what they're talking about And detail your errors.
You should maybe ought to care.

I am not narcist.
I read one abstract of yours. You NAILED narcissist.

For another point, look at
someday, when I become famous, many people and students will see how a genius was rejected but become successful...

Some scientific theories have not been proven correct until after the discover's death. You should be talking about 'some day when the truth is known' which might be independent of you being famous and successful. If it's about the science, not about you.

56% are 5-star.
44% are 1-star.
No in between.
What falsifiable prediction of yours have you managed to confirm?

56% are 5-star.
44% are 1-star.
No in between.
What falsifiable prediction of yours have you managed to confirm?
if intelligence is the same as non-intelligence, like evolution had been claiming...

Back
Top Bottom