• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Alaska 2.0

Here's an interesting take on how to deal with the ideological divide in the US: https://newrepublic.com/article/140...ial&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=sharebtn

I think it's worth a try. :D Probably conservative states would not really want to do this because they depend too much on federal funds and some of them are a rock bottom as it is in terms of health and education. But still, nice dream for blue states.

I have a farfetched dream of California, Oregon, and Washington just flat out seceding from the rest of the nation. There is an orange ape in the White House which indicates to me that this nation is too far gone to bring back.

I recall a movement about a decade ago that was pushing for this, but also including all of the US west coast plus the Canadian west coast (who were sick of Canada's pandering to Quebec).

I have a farfetched dream of California, Oregon, and Washington just flat out seceding from the rest of the nation. There is an orange ape in the White House which indicates to me that this nation is too far gone to bring back.

I recall a movement about a decade ago that was pushing for this, but also including all of the US west coast plus the Canadian west coast (who were sick of Canada's pandering to Quebec).

Hear here! I love Vancouver...

Back
Top Bottom