• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

An Insufferable Prick Destroys Sean Hannity

I go back to the old question of "are you better off than you were four years ago?" and "it's the economy, stupid."

The last year of the Trump administration was terrible for myself and a lot of people. The Biden campaign needs to compare and contrast 2020 and 2024 over and over again. Remind people of just how bad things were in the last year of Trump, and never let up.

Our neighbor (ex-CIA) thinks the Democrats will switch to Newsome at the convention. I don’t see it, but that would be a lightning bolt that would blow people’s minds.

Our neighbor (ex-CIA) thinks the Democrats will switch to Newsome at the convention. I don’t see it, but that would be a lightning bolt that would blow people’s minds.
I would be very, very surprised if that happened. I'd ask my co-worker (who was an analyst for the CIA) but that would be weird since politics doesn't come up at work. Last time we talked it was about this dish she got from a Vietnamese takeout place.

The Biden campaign needs to compare and contrast 2020 and 2024 over and over again
Yup. It's true; you couldn't even buy toilet paper four years ago.
Trumpsuckers don't care, don't remember or else they blame Biden. I don't know which is more prevalent.

Does he explain why he thinks that?

Or is it just a personal feeling/preference sort of unsupported assertion?

I'd like it if they did. But I see no reason to think that will happen.
Unless something bizarrely unexpected happens between now and then. Which is quite possible.
Tom

Perhaps if Biden dies. But most people are voting for Biden now so if the party decided to choose someone else undemocratically they would risk turning off a lot of people and see it is the worst kind of politics. The election margins are too small to risk that. It’s Biden or bust at this point!

Insufferable pricks are in vogue, sort of. At least Newsome is a sane person.

The GQP has normalized being an insufferable prick to the point where dems are rightfully like, so what about Newsome being one. Having facts is a good thing, but being assaulted by a Trumpbot like Hannity, it kinda takes being a dickweed to level the playing field.
Otherwise the wall of lies keeps piling up faster than it can be torn down, because Republicans never stop talking.
It is a prime teaching of Trump's Art of Lying Cheating and Stealing; start out loud and vehement and NEVER STOP TALKING.
It works great. Except in court, which is why Trump has to tear down DOJ (he already has SCOTUS).

Yup. It's true; you couldn't even buy toilet paper four years ago.
Don't say it like that, say it like this: "We were wiping our ass with coffee filters four years ago."
If memory serves hundreds were dying rvery day in 2020 from motorcycle accidents, back when we had that pandemic of reckless motorcyclists.

Or is it just a personal feeling/preference sort of unsupported assertion?

I'd like it if they did. But I see no reason to think that will happen.
Unless something bizarrely unexpected happens between now and then. Which is quite possible.
Tom
She did not give the impression that she was using inside info. His age, the rigors of the job (when you’re actually doing it, and not just lining your pockets), and unpopularity among younger voters (who really haven’t been paying attention).

I'd presume because the alt-right media they slurp up keeps shoveling them shit like that.
Honestly, little as I know about him I see Newsom as the best option should Biden be unable. I just don't think that will happen short of something drastic, like a heart attack or assassination attempt.
Tom

They've been talking about switching the candidate out for a while. Newsom, Harris... all the while alleging Barrack "Hussein" Obama is in a cigar smoke filled dark room calling all the shots. Biden's administration has been so inoffensive, they've needed to make some pretty whacky stuff up to get the base angry.

The funny part is when the alt-right influencers forget the stuff they are saying is false, and get embarrassed by the people they keep trying to convince others that are dumb (like when Fox and friends forgot that defamation was a thing that Trump could get away with as a public figure, but they couldn't). The sad part is that the base don't see it at all. They have bought into the cult so much, they seem to be factophobes.

Back
Top Bottom