• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

And here we go again ...

Hey, stop clogging up threads with scary pictures of dangerous looking white guys. :mad:

Sorry, Derec keeps talking about "gang bangers" so I figured I'd give him an example of what an actual gang banger looked like.

Edit: and where's your criticism of people turning this thread into a sausage-fest? Think of the children!

Given the OP subject and the OP poster, the thread title is completely appropriate. Just another "thug"/BLM whinefest.

What the truly ignorant do not understand is that people are creations of their environments.

You have a bunch of ghettos, a bunch of pockets of poverty and you will create a lot of hardened criminals.

You give people a safe stable home and you create soft people, not hardened criminals.

Of course they are - to suggest otherwise is violence to the English language.
Actually to suggest that they are merely pedestrians crossing the street is violence to the English language.

And when they have the walk signal they have every right to be in the crosswalk and the driver can't simply make an ad-hoc decision that he should be able to drive through.
They have the right to cross the street. They do not have the right to stand in the street with express intent of blocking traffic.

Hell even if the little red man was on the display he can't just decide to push through a crowd with his car because he was inconvenienced.
Maybe he should not have done it, but I understand this frustration. This idea that streets get blockaded every time some thug gets himself shot by police is getting old.

He could have shut off his engine and called the cops,
The cops, run by that aptly named Outlaw woman, were not doing anything!

he could have backed away or taken a turn and have gone through an alternate route, he could have parked the car and gone to a coffee shop and waited the protesters out, among other options.
I am not sure anything would have been left of his Lexus had he done that. The antifa/#BLM mob was angry that day!

He drove his car through the crowd then his vehicle was attacked, not the reverse. You can't take the law into your own hands then complain you suffered a loss. If he tries to take anyone to court here he'll be laughed out quicker than it takes to file the complaint. It's no different than throwing haymakers while trying to move through a crowd on foot.
They initiated the confrontation when they blocked his way. But instead of arresting them, Portlandia police let the inmates run the asylum.

They have the right to cross the street. They do not have the right to stand in the street with express intent of blocking traffic.
If the walk sign is on, no driver has the right to push through people in the crosswalk. It is that simple.

Maybe he should not have done it, but I understand this frustration.
Frustration does not justify his misdeed. Even though he probably broke the law, you are not whining about the police not arresting him, even though he did something that was much more dangerous to living beings.

And there it is: Derec fails to "get" the connection between forcing the sale of goods to happen without the protection and arbitration of laws, and the violence that arises when the structures of law refuse to arbitrate.
We are not talking a drug deal here. We are talking two gangs shooting at each other and one of them (Patpat) pointing a gun at police.

Oh, and that someone is a convicted felon who should not have had a gun to begin with.
Fox12 said:
Turner admits her boyfriend was involved in gangs at an early age but says since the birth of his children he had been trying to turn his life around.
'Trying to turn his life around' has become a cliche in #BLM cases. Obviously he was not very successful or maybe he turned his life around so well, he did a full 360.
tenor.gif

Fox12 said:
According to court documents, Kimmons does have a criminal record. Many of his prior convictions are traffic related. But, in 2007 he was charged with attempted robbery and three years later faced a charge of felon in possession of a firearm.
If he was charged for being a "felon with a weapon", then he must have been convicted of a felony in the previous case. According to Oregon law, a robbery is a felony even if not successful. Or maybe there were crimes that Fox12 did not uncover. I tried searching Oregon's court case search site, and it does not give out much info, in addition to having been designed/coded by idiots.
I have found articles that say he was arrested for probation violation in 2012 and 2013, but it does not give the crime he was on probation for. He was also shot by rival bangers in 2014.
When legal channels refuse a market, the market is consumed by anarchy and Darwinism, and all prestige and activity among the segments of the population that are forced into operating in those channels will itself devolve into rank displays of Darwinism... as has happened with the African American communities in america's cities.
Ok, so what do you suggest? Legalize crack, heroin and meth?
But for the 100th time, there is no indication drugs played any role in the shooting.

Also, forced labor is slavery. Prisoners undergo forced labor. Ergo, those "custodial sentences" which involve forced labor are slavery. Period.
I disagree. In any case, it's no justification for Kimmons.

If the walk sign is on, no driver has the right to push through people in the crosswalk. It is that simple.
It's not that simple, as you keep ignoring the protesters blocking the road.
By the way, I guess a car like this would be useful in Portlandia, SF, Minneapolis and other cities where police are unwilling to do anything about road blockers.
walking-dead-elantra.jpg

Hyundai Elantra: Black Lives Matter Protest limited edition.

Ok, it's really a zombie survival mod at the Comicon, but at this point, what's the difference?

Frustration does not justify his misdeed. Even though he probably broke the law, you are not whining about the police not arresting him, even though he did something that was much more dangerous to living beings.
Because he was merely responding to misdeeds by the idiot protesters.

I'm surprised he hasn't spoken out about this one, then:
What evidence do you have that references to gangbangs were anything but teenage boys joking around?
Besides, I think that type of gangbang is fine when done among consenting parties.
The kind of gangbanging Kimmons was involved in is quite a different kettle of fish.

After all, he already jumps to the conclusion that this guy is a gang banger without an investigation or trial or hearing,
Patrick Kimmons had trials, and convictions. And his gang affiliations have been confirmed even by his defenders.

Kav wasn't ever even charged with any crime.

Sorry, Derec keeps talking about "gang bangers" so I figured I'd give him an example of what an actual gang banger looked like.
Really? Do you have any evidence of that?

On the other hand, we know that Patrick Kimmons was a member of Rolling 60 Crips for many years. But of course, gang violence is not nearly as serious as juvenile jokes in 35 year old high school yearbooks.

Edit: and where's your criticism of people turning this thread into a sausage-fest? Think of the children!
I know! It'll trigger the vegans!

It's amazing how everytime a black thug gets shot by police, the protesters automatically claim that the police must be "racist", no matter the facts of the case.

we-re-here-for-justice-featured-image.jpg

And notice that most of these guys are white self-hating leftist antifa/Resistance types.

Not any more emotional than any other thread OP on here, and quite a bit less emotional than some.

I don't believe you. I think you creamed your jeans when you saw this story and said "I've just got to post my :hobbyhorse: to the board" as another example of stupid brown people protesting in defense of another dindu.

I think you creamed your jeans
Nope. But your obsession with what's in my pants is duly noted.
stupid brown people protesting in defense of another dindu.
It's Portland. The only way most of these stupid people can get brown(ish) is at a tanning salon or by taking a vacation to a more sunny place. Look at the photo above.

It's not that simple
Yes it is that simple - no driver has the right to push through people in a crosswalk.
Because he was merely responding to misdeeds by the idiot protesters.
His response was not only wrong, but illegal. It is hypocritical to expect the police to arrest the protesters for illegal activity but not the driver.

I think you creamed your jeans
Nope. But your obsession with what's in my pants is duly noted.
stupid brown people protesting in defense of another dindu.
It's Portland. The only way most of these stupid people can get brown(ish) is at a tanning salon or by taking a vacation to a more sunny place. Look at the photo above.

You would know obsessions.

It's not that simple, as you keep ignoring the protesters blocking the road.
By the way, I guess a car like this would be useful in Portlandia, SF, Minneapolis and other cities where police are unwilling to do anything about road blockers.
walking-dead-elantra.jpg

Hyundai Elantra: Black Lives Matter Protest limited edition.

That car is stupid. the point on the plow and the spikes from the wheels will catch at clothing and flesh and drag people along, decreasing the speed and mobility of the vehicle.

People that were not born yesterday understand that the criticism of people rising up to protest the crimes of the police is based on racism and nothing else.

The racists think we don't know where their motivations arise from.

People that were not born yesterday understand that the criticism of people rising up to protest the crimes of the police is based on racism and nothing else.

They know that claims of oppression get them a much larger sympathy vote from the left than complaints about people of another race.

They know that claims of oppression get them a much larger sympathy vote from the left than complaints about people of another race.

Who is "they"?

The darkies?

That monolith?

Back
Top Bottom