• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

And here we go again ...

Your ignorance is showing. Again.
LMAO. Yours is. There is really no need to rehash the Michael Brown case over and over again. He (most likely) was not surrendering.

Loren refuses to watch the video but he still wants to criticize what he imagines it contains.

You like to pretend it doesn't refute your favorite talking point but at least you watched it.

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

Wow, two posts in a row I get to use that.

Still nobody has indicated why watching someone testify shows that the testimony is true.

Once again you claim this without any evidence. Your position is one of faith, not one of reason.

- - - Updated - - -

LMAO. Yours is. There is really no need to rehash the Michael Brown case over and over again. He (most likely) was not surrendering.

Loren refuses to watch the video but he still wants to criticize what he imagines it contains.

You like to pretend it doesn't refute your favorite talking point but at least you watched it.

You have provided no indication as to why the video is truthful.

Once again you claim this without any evidence. Your position is one of faith, not one of reason.

The evidence your ignorance is showing is your posts.

You haven't watched the video and it shows.

If you watch the video you can form your own opinion regarding the truthfulness of the people in it.

You don't need me to do your thinking for you. Or your research.

If you watch the video you can form your own opinion regarding the truthfulness of the people in it.

I haven't watched the video because there's no point. The witness says what you want to hear in a persuasive way, you believe them. You're acting the same as a trumptard.

I haven't watched the video because there's no point. The witness says what you want to hear in a persuasive way, you believe them. You're acting the same as a trumptard.

I'm not going to speculate about why you refuse to watch the video, but the end result is obvious ignorance. You have no idea what it contains and appear to be determined to never find out. Well, no one can force you to watch it. I wouldn't even if I could. But I'm not going to pretend you have an informed opinion. Not when you're so determined to hold on to your uninformed one.

Since it is obvious you have not watched the video, yours is the position of faith, rather than reason. You are certain you know the facts without bothering to actually view a video. This is not different than many of your positions and posts.

We get it, Loren. Your mind is made up. No need to confuse you with facts or evidence......

Since it is obvious you have not watched the video, yours is the position of faith, rather than reason. You are certain you know the facts without bothering to actually view a video. This is not different than many of your positions and posts.

We get it, Loren. Your mind is made up. No need to confuse you with facts or evidence......

My position isn't one of faith. Rather, I'm saying that nothing in your argument shows that the video is truthful.

My position isn't one of faith. Rather, I'm saying that nothing in your argument shows that the video is truthful.
Since you have not seen the video, you have no basis to make such a judgment. You are acting the same as a trumptard.

I really don't care what your 'position' is. It's faith based since it is not based on actually viewing the video.

I really don't care what your 'position' is. It's faith based since it is not based on actually viewing the video.

You've described it--his testimony. You find it compelling, you don't care whether he could even see what he said he saw.

You've described it--his testimony. You find it compelling, you don't care whether he could even see what he said he saw.

Why are you posting about this when you don't even care enough to watch the video?

You don't care what people at the scene said in the immediate aftermath of the shooting. And apparently you don't care that the only person known to have lied about being there was the one who said Brown charged Wilson. Why keep displaying your refusal to consider what the actual eyewitnesses actually said?

Why are you posting about this when you don't even care enough to watch the video?

You don't care what people at the scene said in the immediate aftermath of the shooting. And apparently you don't care that the only person known to have lied about being there was the one who said Brown charged Wilson. Why keep displaying your refusal to consider what the actual eyewitnesses actually said?

Only one witness lied? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

https://www.businessinsider.com/the...wns-shooting-were-wildly-inconsistent-2014-11

Only one witness lied? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

https://www.businessinsider.com/the...wns-shooting-were-wildly-inconsistent-2014-11

Interesting article. Let's discuss it further after you watch the video.

Interesting article. Let's discuss it further after you watch the video.

The point is you haven't demonstrated that the video is not of a liar.

I'm sure you'd like that to be the point. But what I have, or have not, told you about it isn't the point at all.

It says what you want to hear and that's that.

It's a video of eyewitnesses at the scene describing what they saw.

If you're not going to watch it then perhaps you should stop talking about it. All you're doing is drawing attention to your refusal to become better informed.

Last edited:
The point is you haven't demonstrated that the video is not of a liar.

I'm sure you'd like that to be the point. But what I have, or have not, told you about it isn't the point at all.

It says what you want to hear and that's that.

If you're not going to watch it then perhaps you should stop talking about it. All you're doing is drawing attention to your refusal to become better informed.

The point is many of the "eyewitnesses" were lying. What shows this example isn't one of them? You've already shown you thought the witnesses were telling the truth when many were proven to be lying. (Because they said things majorly incompatible with the physical evidence.)

The point is many of the "eyewitnesses" were lying. What shows this example isn't one of them?

You'll see.

When you watch it, that is.

You've already shown you thought the witnesses were telling the truth when many were proven to be lying. (Because they said things majorly incompatible with the physical evidence.)

We can discuss what the witnesses said if you'd like. Let's start with the statements of the witnesses in the video.

Back
Top Bottom