• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

And so it begins ---- Trump will upstage the dems

So much for upstaging. He's a dead man walking.
Lame Duck Walking? I'd love to agree, but Sen. Dictator McConnell has said he refuses to pass the Senate Bill that they already passed, which just got through in the House... to give his GOP fuckwad President cover.

Bitch McConnell can refuse all he wants - right up to the point where his constituents are ready to give him the boot in 2020. Day by day, that point approacheth.

Real Clear Politics
Mitch McConnell approval ratings aggregate 12/6 - 1/1

Approve 27.0%
Disapprove 47.3%

If Mitch helps Trump keep the government shut down for any long period of time, it will only get worse.

Even the meek Corey Gardner (Senator from my state, and has always done whatever Turtle McConnell has told him to do) is defecting.

Even the meek Corey Gardner (Senator from my state, and has always done whatever Turtle McConnell has told him to do) is defecting.
Oh look, another Republican looking at a re-election campaign coming up decides that an entirely unquestioned position on GOP policy isn't the best idea. I'm stunned, shocked, surprised.

I can't wait for the double talk and ultimately 100% towing of the GOP line while saying he stood up to DC.

My State too...
I'm sure the turtle-bitch gave Corey permission to pretend he isn't eating up every bit of the trail of feces that the so-called Senate Leader drops in his path.

Oh look, another Republican looking at a re-election campaign coming up decides that an entirely unquestioned position on GOP policy isn't the best idea. I'm stunned, shocked, surprised.

I can't wait for the double talk and ultimately 100% towing of the GOP line while saying he stood up to DC.

Colorado has 4 national parks and relies on tourism for some income. Corey is going to face a tough fight in his re-election bid in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom