• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Ann Coulter Blasts 'Liar and Con Man' Donald Trump Over Ron DeSantis Booster Criticism

Don2 (Don1 Revised)

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
non-practicing agnostic

Ann Coulter Blasts 'Liar and Con Man' Donald Trump Over Ron DeSantis Booster Criticism

Conservative pundit Ann Coulter has launched an attack on Donald Trump, calling the former president a "liar and con man" after he criticized politicians who refuse to say whether they've received a COVID-19 booster shot—an apparent swipe at Florida Governor Ron DeSantis.

Trump made the comments during an interview on the One America News Network, condemning "gutless" public figures who won't confirm or deny if they have had the third dose of the vaccine.

He said: "I've had the booster. Many politicians—I watched a couple of politicians be interviewed and one of the questions was, 'Did you get the booster?' because they had the vaccine, and they're answering like … In other words, the answer is 'yes' but they don't want to say it because they're gutless."

I actually agree with Trump on this. Of course, the reason he is saying this is to be to his own benefit since he received conservative criticism for saying he is vaxxed/boosted and so he wants to pressure people into backing him up, but he's right. If those conservatives don't tell the truth, they are doing it for lacking a spine. Of course, Coulter herself is making noise for the purpose of future money, too. So, it's all a bunch of bs drama.

I'm not sure you understand Ann Coulter very well.
She started out as a staunch Trump supporter. She believes in what he was promising. As it became clear that he was a lying windbag, who was only in it for himself and would accomplish little to nothing, she became increasingly critical.

She now considers him a traitor. You may not like her, but she's honest and consistent.
Tom

I share a lot in common with Bill Maher... Both he and I like her (they are friends IRL), and we both find her political positions reprehensible... but yes, she is consistent and forthcoming (I wouldn't go so far as to say "honest" - she's a political figure).
I am starting to make friends with a former Q conspiracy guy... I hope to be a good influence on him... People can do this... they have for centuries before American politics took this turn.

I share a lot in common with Bill Maher... Both he and I like her (they are friends IRL), and we both find her political positions reprehensible... but yes, she is consistent and forthcoming (I wouldn't go so far as to say "honest" - she's a political figure).
I am starting to make friends with a former Q conspiracy guy... I hope to be a good influence on him... People can do this... they have for centuries before American politics took this turn.
This turn... you mean caused by people like Ann fucking Coulter?

*On Titanic*

LOOK! LOOK PEOPLE! We need to see this from the iceberg's perspective!

She started out as a staunch Trump supporter. She believes in what he was promising. As it became clear that he was a lying windbag, who was only in it for himself and would accomplish little to nothing, she became increasingly critical.

She now considers him a traitor. You may not like her, but she's honest and consistent.
Tom
Maybe, but she is clearly more than a bit slow if it took her this long to publicly pronounce Mr, Trump as liar and a con man.

Tom
Maybe, but she is clearly more than a bit slow if it took her this long to publicly pronounce Mr, Trump as liar and a con man.

It didn't.
She's not the slow one here.
Tom

Tom

It didn't.
Tom
It took her greater than ZERO amount of time to realize that Trump is a liar and a conman --so yeah, she's slow. I came to that conclusion decades ago--and I have never made my career out of being politically connected or in the know. She also is potentially a hypocrite, depending on how long between her realization and her denouncement.

I have no idea how fast you run but you do seem to hold grudges.

Tom

It didn't.
Tom
Don't be so hard on yourself. In 2016, Ms. Coulter published IN TRUMP WE TRUST. Sorry, she is more than a bit slow.

Last edited:
It took her greater than ZERO amount of time to realize that Trump is a liar and a conman --so yeah, she's slow.

How long did it take you to realize that William "Slick Willy" Clinton is a liar and a conman?

Do you even realize it now?
Tom

Yeah, slick Willy dindunuffin.
But the Country thrived while he was President, the deficit turned into a surplus and his most impeachable offense was getting a blowjob.

And his successful presidencies are relevant to Coulter’s fickle loyalties… HOW?

It took her greater than ZERO amount of time to realize that Trump is a liar and a conman --so yeah, she's slow.

How long did it take you to realize that William "Slick Willy" Clinton is a liar and a conman?

Tom
I'll guess it didn't take Toni over 5 years to figure that one out.

Tom
I'll guess it didn't take Toni over 5 years to figure that one out.

I forget which pitcher lamented over the incredible luck of another pitcher, saying “he always pitches on the days when the other team doesn’t score any runs!”
That’s how people view Bill Clinton’s presidential success.

Yeah, slick Willy dindunuffin.
But the Country thrived while he was President, the deficit turned into a surplus and his most impeachable offense was getting a blowjob.

And his successful presidencies are relevant to Coulter’s fickle loyalties… HOW?

Feel free to explain what you mean by "fickle loyalties".

Clinton was a hard core conservative. He signed NAFTA. He ended health care reform. He signed DOMA and DADT. He cheated on his wife and lied about it. He sucked in mega-zillions of donor's money.

Slick Willy Clinton was a superbly successful Southern conservative politician.
Tom

Reactions: jab
Isn’t this just a ploy to keep Trump from damaging DeSantis 2024?

Judging by our most recently established day of remembrance (January 6th), no considering how many Shamans still revere Trump. It actually pits DeSantis against Trump when the whole indirect jab may have gone unnoticed without blabber mouth media wenches broadcasting it.

Tom
I was never fond of Bill Clinton. I never trusted him at all and did not vote for him.

I was never fond of Bill Clinton. I never trusted him at all and did not vote for him.
So, you voted for Bush I and Bob Dole.

Perhaps you didn't realize it. But you did.
Tom
Lol. Neither won, so: no, I didn't. The voting for (not THAT candidate) only works as a boost if their opponent is the very worst candidate on the ballot and the worst candidate wins. For example: In my opinion, voting for a 3rd party candidate in the 2016 election gave us Trump as Trump won over the (in my opinion) better candidate, Hillary Clinton. One may not have liked either Trump or Clinton and may have detested both of them but in this election, showing that displeasure by voting 3rd party helped give us Trump.

I admit that I have voted for some 3rd party candidates in my day. My current philosophy/theory is that voting 3rd party only helps the absolute worst candidate win. I suck it up now and vote for the less bad candidate. Sometimes, I even vote for someone I am genuinely excited to see win--and occasionally, they do.

Back
Top Bottom