• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Another $250k Theft by Trump

The Washington Post is of course Anti Trump, but looking at the evidence (whether it is right or wrong it states

QUOTE: Those cases, which together used $258,000 from Trump’s charity, were among four newly documented expenditures in which Trump may have violated laws against “self-dealing” — which prohibit nonprofit leaders from using charity money to benefit themselves or their businesses.UNQUOTE

May have isn't strong enough where the reply could be May not have.
It is unethical to use your Foundation you don't even donate to in order to pay off fines with a City or to bank roll a conservative "advocacy" group that is suing a NY AG who was investigating your "University".

This would need to be determined by an external audit of his accounts not a news article which reads may have.

So, being a woman makes Clinton worse than Trump?

Being a woman is something said about Clinton that Trump certainly can't match.

But that wasn't the statement that was made. It was: "Everything said about Clinton can be shown to worse by Trump."

So, given that, it is said that Clinton is a woman, and your statement implies that if Trump were a woman, then he would be worse than Clinton. Since he is not a woman, the further implication is that he is not worse than Clinton because he is not a woman, ergo Clinton being a woman makes her worse than Trump.

It's unethical, possibly illegal, and points to the possibility he couldn't cover a measly $250K expense and couldn't get a loan.

it took this long to forge all the necessary documents to make it appear as though some crooked dealings were done. It ain't easy fabricating these things... give the Dems more time. Spin doctoring and forgery are an ART. Be patent.

Do you have any EVIDENCE that anything was forged, or is this just another Trump-fart smokescreening attempt?

I was being sarcastic.

- - - Updated - - -

It is impossible to tell anymore. Trump supporters are just that far gone.

Yup. If I missed it, I apologize to Malintent... guess I shouldn't needlessly infer malintent, eh?

lol, no apology necessary... I gave no clear indication of my sarcasm. Didn't mean to troll.

Back
Top Bottom