• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Another Day In The USA

Nope. We do not. We want mass deportations the way Obama did it without being called bigoted, racist and xenophobic....like Obama wasn't called.
You obviously have not been watching the debates. Obama's deportations have become anathema.

We've already established that the El Paso shooter was a fan of Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, and Andrew Yang.

What we have established is that you post unsubstantiated crap that has no link to reality. I will donate to the Trump 2020 election is you ever provide proof to any of your bullshit claims.

Goalposts! You're replying to a subthread about what constitutes an unreasonable background check.

Furthermore, the original claim was that the list did not in any way impose on the law abiding. You're saying it's not an excessive imposition. Whether it is worth it is a different thing than saying it has no cost.
I have to renew my driver's license every couple of years, need to get the car inspected every two years... and it is just a car.

Driver's license is about permission to operate a car in public, not to own a car.

Everyone is free to own as many cars as they want with no inspections. Only if you want to take them out in public is any sort of inspection needed and that only in some areas.
So the gun is just there for show?

We've already established that the El Paso shooter was a fan of Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders, and Andrew Yang.
Where and how was that established?

It was in his manifesto where he railed against immigrants and Mexicans. You know...just like Warren, Sanders, and Yang have done for the past several years. :rolleyes:

It was in his manifesto where he railed against immigrants and Mexicans. You know...just like Warren, Sanders, and Yang have done for the past several years. :rolleyes:

And remember Obama's birth certificate how they said he wasn't a citizen.

Driver's license is about permission to operate a car in public, not to own a car.

Everyone is free to own as many cars as they want with no inspections. Only if you want to take them out in public is any sort of inspection needed and that only in some areas.

He's talking out his ass. I have in the past tried to buy a car without a license and subsequently told to pound sand. Many states require a license to purchase a car.

Goalposts! You're replying to a subthread about what constitutes an unreasonable background check.

Furthermore, the original claim was that the list did not in any way impose on the law abiding. You're saying it's not an excessive imposition. Whether it is worth it is a different thing than saying it has no cost.
I have to renew my driver's license every couple of years, need to get the car inspected every two years... and it is just a car.

Which is a good start for guns. Of course, you can't just tuck a car into your pants and walk out with it.

Have you always been this bad at analogies?

He's talking out his ass. I have in the past tried to buy a car without a license and subsequently told to pound sand. Many states require a license to purchase a car.
From what I can see, you can legally buy a car without a licence, you just can't register it. Since you can't register it, the guy you bought it from is still the legal owner and would be liable for any accidents or anything which occur with the car, so you can only buy it from stupid people. You can't so much as test drive it, so you'll need someone else to take it home for you.

Some car dealers may require an ID (in the absence of a drivers license which doubles for an I.D.), but the state requires neither. They require a license to drive but not purchase. Titling it without an ID may be an issue.

People purchase cars all the time without an ID, especially when financing isn’t involved.

From what I can see, you can legally buy a car without a licence, you just can't register it. Since you can't register it, the guy you bought it from is still the legal owner and would be liable for any accidents or anything which occur with the car, so you can only buy it from stupid people. You can't so much as test drive it, so you'll need someone else to take it home for you.

If both parties sign the title, ownership is transferred on the spot. If you call the DMV and ask who owns the vehicle, they are unable to accurately say. All they can do is speak to what their non-updated records indicate.

I know, I know, you would think they have to record the transaction for it to be official, but nope. That is not the case.

View attachment 23066

I guess he's basing it on the UBI bullshit?

Honestly, it's like the manifesto itself was designed specifically to be ambiguously associable to both parties. But it was clear that the shooter was virulently anti-immigration which is the core of MAGA rhetoric at this point to the extent that Nazis were anti-Semitic.

If both parties sign the title, ownership is transferred on the spot. If you call the DMV and ask who owns the vehicle, they are unable to accurately say. All they can do is speak to what their non-updated records indicate.

I know, I know, you would think they have to record the transaction for it to be official, but nope. That is not the case.

OK, so they own it but they can't use it. To relate that back to guns, it would mean that if you shoot someone who's breaking into your house with it, that would be felony murder because he died as a result of your illegal use of a firearm.

View attachment 23066

Honestly, it's like the manifesto itself was designed specifically to be ambiguously associable to both parties. But it was clear that the shooter was virulently anti-immigration which is the core of MAGA rhetoric at this point to the extent that Nazis were anti-Semitic.

Yeah, the guy that posted this

67767679_2263945263642367_2715581025236287488_n.jpg

wasn't a Trump supporter.

OK, so they own it but they can't use it. To relate that back to guns, it would mean that if you shoot someone who's breaking into your house with it, that would be felony murder because he died as a result of your illegal use of a firearm.
Oh, I wasn’t digging that far down into it, but now that you mention it, you can drive an unregistered vehicle around private property. Also, properly using something you have no legal right to possess poses an interesting situation. There’s a difference between illegal possession and unjustified use.

If you are not a felon and have a gun unlawfully obtained then use it, it’s not an unjustified use merely because the possession of was obtained unlawfully.

At any rate, I originally only meant to speak about the license and car stuff.

Yeah, the guy that posted this

View attachment 23067

wasn't a Trump supporter.

Oh, I'm not.arguing that he was a trump supporter. Just making a guess as to where Half-Life got the idea.

View attachment 23066

Obama set a record for deportations. He was certainly anti-immigration. Didn't hear people call him a Nazi though. *shrugs*

You're way off base Loren! Were the Jews non-citizens of Germany breaking the law attempting illegal border crossings into Hilter's fatherland? Or has Trump made any statements to the effect he would even prefer legal citizens of a different race (such as his own wife) to move out of the country? I think not. Thus far, Trump has only been following current laws that have been on the books for decades.

The only fair parallels I can see is a lot of false hysteria driven by statements like yours and the drive-by media. And there was a lot of this same kind of false hysteria during Germany as well.

Why isn't Trump enforcing the laws against hiring illegal immigrants? This would reduce the demand for these low wage workers and be much more effective than building a wall which even in the likely event that it eliminates 100% of the border crossing illegals it will nothing to stop the majority of illegals who overstay legal visas and will do nothing about the illegals already in the country. What if we lockup the CEO's of companies who hire illegals in the detention centers that are not concentration camps whenever illegals are found working for a company? Wouldn't that be a more effective use of existing laws? And we wouldn't have to worry about what happened in Germany.

I think you have an excellent idea and the logic is flawlesd except for 1 small detail. Trump needs the Republicans to remain in office.

View attachment 23066

That was my mistake. It was the Dayton shooter who was a staunch leftist. Why is there no fear coming from the left about their radical terrorism? First, antifa beats Andy Ngo within an inch of his life, then a leftist hurled Molotov cocktails at a border facility, and now we have a leftist shooter in Dayton. When will the leftist terrorism end?

Obama set a record for deportations. He was certainly anti-immigration. Didn't hear people call him a Nazi though. *shrugs*

Really?

hitlerOBAMA_2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom