• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Another woman gets away with mass murder!

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
That's right. A woman involved in the murders is allowed to get away without any responsibility at all.

Get's life in prison

article said:
A woman who took part in a Pacific Northwest killing rampage fueled by white supremacist beliefs apologized for her actions, but not her views.

Holly Grigsby, 27, was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison with no chance for release.
There is no justice in America if women can kill four people and not pay the price!

I feel as if I must be missing an inside joke here. She was sentenced to LWOP, right? I'm not certain, but I don't think WA does capital punishment. What price are you expecting her to pay - covered in honey and placed on an anthill?

It's an inside joke, for sure. You can tell by the apostrophe between the "t" and the "s".

That's right. A woman involved in the murders is allowed to get away without any responsibility at all.

Get's life in prison

article said:
A woman who took part in a Pacific Northwest killing rampage fueled by white supremacist beliefs apologized for her actions, but not her views.

Holly Grigsby, 27, was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison with no chance for release.
There is no justice in America if women can kill four people and not pay the price!
If this had been a man, the venue would have been changed to a death penalty state. Damn those leftists and radical feminists and self-hating men!

Back
Top Bottom