• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anti-semitic activity in the US on the rise

It just didn't have to be this way. I can't exactly blame the palestinians for wanting the Isrealis out when many of them lost parents to ethnic cleansing and by all rights have proper claim to the territories. Even if the Israelis didn't have any claim to the lands they occupy, they made zero effort early on to integrate with the natives. As far as I am concerned we should ditch them to fend for themselves alone and reap what they have sown. I don't like the idea of my loved ones potentially having to fight and die for someone else's ill-gotten gains.

Ethnic cleansing. That is complete and total bull****. I suppose you think the US should give back the land to the Indians who were clearly cleansed from the land. There are no ill gotten gains. They are spoils of war. That's the way the world works. Maybe it shouldn't, but that's the way it works. The winners of war decide it's outcome. We decided how Germany and Japan should be setup after WWII since we won the war.

Hitler thought the same. I always say the Zionists are the last Nazis left, but I see American rightists are on the same kick.

Ethnic cleansing. That is complete and total bull****. I suppose you think the US should give back the land to the Indians who were clearly cleansed from the land. There are no ill gotten gains. They are spoils of war. That's the way the world works. Maybe it shouldn't, but that's the way it works. The winners of war decide it's outcome. We decided how Germany and Japan should be setup after WWII since we won the war.

Hitler thought the same. I always say the Zionists are the last Nazis left, but I see American rightists are on the same kick.

Really. Hitler thought the Jews were not human beings. You really think Zionism is based on that. You prove your views with each post you make, Your understanding of history would be lost in a thimble.

Really. Hitler thought the Jews were not human beings. You really think Zionism is based on that. You prove your views with each post you make, Your understanding of history would be lost in a thimble.

Obviously. If they are not the Master Race, who gave them the right to steal another people's country and subject them to incessant racist bullying? I'm afraid I know rather a lot of history, and certainly immensely more than your gooodself.

I mean if your cultural or religious doctrine teaches that you are 'The chosen people' then by logical deduction, that makes everyone else beneath you. ie: "Not the chosen people"

Logic!

I mean if your cultural or religious doctrine teaches that you are 'The chosen people' then by logical deduction, that makes everyone else beneath you. ie: "Not the chosen people"

Logic!

If you understand what being the chosen people means, you might think differently. Also, not all Jews buy the "chosen" thing, buy the way. For the most part Judaism is the religion we all agree not to practice.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously. If they are not the Master Race, who gave them the right to steal another people's country and subject them to incessant racist bullying? I'm afraid I know rather a lot of history, and certainly immensely more than your gooodself.

They didn't steal anyone's country, period. They purchased land and they were granted the land by the UN. Then almost every country in the world recognized them. So now, you would be factually incorrect.

They didn't steal anyone's country, period. They purchased land and they were granted the land by the UN. Then almost every country in the world recognized them. So now, you would be factually incorrect.

Zionist settlers purchased approx. 5% of the land that became the State of Israel. The rest was taken by force.

The territory they seized far exceeded what the UN Partition Plan proposed as their share, and even the Partition Plan was grossly unfair to the Palestinians. The Jews accounted for about 1/3 of the total population in Palestine at that time, and most of them were recent immigrants. If the UN Partition Plan had been based on proportionality among the long-term populations, the Jews would have been allotted 10% of the land in keeping with their share of the population before Europeans flooded into the region in the 1930s and 1940s.

And besides all that, the UN had no power to grant land. What the UN did was propose a settlement. Both parties rejected it, one because it gave the new arrivals too much and the other because it didn't give them enough.

Logic!

If you understand what being the chosen people means, you might think differently. Also, not all Jews buy the "chosen" thing, buy the way. For the most part Judaism is the religion we all agree not to practice.

- - - Updated - - -

Arseholes. Since when did the UN have the right to give anyones's country to someone else? Almost every other country is run by US quislings, as you know, and they do what they are told, even if, like us, they had very large numbers of their soldiers murdered by zionist terrorists.

I think we need to distinguish extremely carefully between anti-Zionism, which with all decent people is automatic.

My support for Israel is unconditional. Are you accusing me of being indecent?

- - - Updated - - -

Arseholes. Since when did the UN have the right to give anyones's country to someone else? Almost every other country is run by US quislings, as you know, and they do what they are told, even if, like us, they had very large numbers of their soldiers murdered by zionist terrorists.

When the Jews returned in peace to the land of their ancestors bought land and improved it.

The Arabs attacked the Jews. The Jews fought back and won. This happened again and again.

The Jews had no reason to initiate the use of violence. They could out compete the Arabs academically and economically with their higher IQ's.

They could out compete the Arabs academically and economically with their higher IQ's.

... good thing those stupid Arabs invented things that the Jews needed to attain their status today. You know, things like, say... NUMBERS?

My support for Israel is unconditional. Are you accusing me of being indecent?

Yes. As well as unreasonable.

The average IQ of the Ashkenazi Jews is 115.

What is unreasonable about admiring the most superior race in existence?

In Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter XI, "Nation and Race," Adolf Hitler wrote, "The scanty fertility of a living space may instigate one race towards the highest achievements, while with another race this may only become the cause for the most dire poverty and ultimate malnutrition with all its consequences. The inner disposition of the peoples is always decisive for the way in which outward influences work themselves out. What leads one people to starvation, trains the other for hard work."

One can easily see the truth of Hitler's insight when comparing the Ashkenazim with Arabs. Unless Arabs have oil under their sand they are poor. Ashkenazi Jews, if given a chance, prosper wherever they go.

Yes. As well as unreasonable.

In Mein Kampf, Volume I, Chapter XI, "Nation and Race," Adolf Hitler wrote, "The scanty fertility of a living space may instigate one race towards the highest achievements, while with another race this may only become the cause for the most dire poverty and ultimate malnutrition with all its consequences. The inner disposition of the peoples is always decisive for the way in which outward influences work themselves out. What leads one people to starvation, trains the other for hard work."

One can easily see the truth of Hitler's insight when comparing the Ashkenazim with Arabs. Unless Arabs have oil under their sand they are poor. Ashkenazi Jews, if given a chance, prosper wherever they go.

Please. The nation of Israel couldn't survive without its patron. So spare me the 'might makes right' speech.

They could out compete the Arabs academically and economically with their higher IQ's.

... good thing those stupid Arabs invented things that the Jews needed to attain their status today. You know, things like, say... NUMBERS?

So called "Arabic numbers" originated in India. It was not until they reached Europe that the modern rules for arithmetic were invented.

- - - Updated - - -

Please. The nation of Israel couldn't survive without its patron. So spare me the 'might makes right' speech.

During the Six Day War of 1967 and the Yom Kipper War of 1973 the much larger armies of the Arabs were supported by the Soviet Union.

During the Six Day War of 1967 and the Yom Kipper War of 1973 the much larger armies of the Arabs were supported by the Soviet Union.

So? my statement stands. "Survival of the fittest" sounds very hollow when the survival of your nation is dependent upon the good graces of your patron.

Because Jews tend to be intelligent, well educated, and prosperous they become vulnerable in bad economies.

Even in our bad economy Jews are prospering. They are prospering because they are racially superior.

Back
Top Bottom