• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anti-Vaxx, Level of Knowledge

There can be long-term consequences to vaccines. Always a risk to consider.

That woman got Guillain-Barre within 2 weeks of the shot.

Not a long term consequence.

Guillain-Barre is an extremely rare occurrence and it is associated with the seasonal flu vaccine as well. I've seen GBS associated with statin use (anti-cholesterol drugs).

It can happen.

But it is not a long term consequence. If you had the shot months ago you are not going to suddenly get Guillain-Barre from it. The shot is gone.

Guillain-Barre is a reaction to the shot when the vaccine is in the body.

It is not something that just happens years later.

To date, there have been preliminary reports of 100 cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome after the J&J vaccine, of 12.5 Million doses have been administered. 95 of those cases were serious enough to warrant hospitalization. There has been one reported death This leaves incidence GBS associated with J&J vaccine of 0.0008%. Although there is an association between receiving this vaccine and GBS, it is not known if there is a causal relationship. No association has been found between GBS and Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.

Annually, between 3000 and 6000 cases of GBS occur in the US, mostly related to a viral illness such as influenza.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/coronavirus-covid-19-update-july-13-2021
https://health.clevelandclinic.org/guillain-barre-syndrome-and-covid-vaccine/

OTOH, more than 600,000 people in the US have died from COVID19.

\

A: Yeah... I did some research on this.

B: Umm... no... going to your computer and using Google doesn't count as medical research. You almost certainly don't even have access to the medical journals to perform a metastudy. So, what you did was browsing. So you should have said, "So, I did some web browsing and came to the conclusion..."

I only saw one at the BI link, my link is to the original source which includes a bunch more.

There's one floating around--guy posts a list of chemicals and asks which of them would be bad.

Vaxidiot says all of them. Guy points out it's a list of ingredients of an apple. (Although it's actually incomplete.)
There doesn't need to be a list of ingredients, because whatever they specifically are, we don't know the "long-term health consequences" of injecting that sort of stuff. See... even when you supply them the info, that will be their answer. I mean sure, their MAGA leader suggested looking into injecting bleach (with the presence of a doctor) to deal with a COVID-19 infection, and we know that was a bad idea. But that isn't important. We simply don't know the "long-term health consequences". It has become a as dogmatic as a Catholic Mass.

A vaccine is only in your body a short time.

There are no long term health consequences.

We have been using vaccines wide spread since polio.

There can be short term consequences, even death.

But merely giving the immune system the ability to see things has no long term health consequences.

Sometimes the immune system degrades and can't detect the foreign invader. That is the worst case scenario.

Auto-immune diseases are not related to vaccines.

Some forms of psoriasis are related to poison ivy exposure.

Once again your medical knowledge comes up short:

The dengue fever vaccine. If you get dengue fever after having had the dengue fever vaccine you will get a more severe case than if you didn't get the vaccine. However, the same thing applies to infection-induced protection. Thus we get the really strange situation that the dengue fever vaccine is normally only given to those who have already had dengue fever.

Back
Top Bottom