• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anyone Going to the Inauguration Tomorrow?

WAAGH! Does the sad widdle pathetic baby have sand in his vagina because Unite the Right part II didn't kick off? Waagh! Waagh! Waagh !Waagh!

Please rephrase without the implication of 'being female [having a vagina]' = BAD/negative.

Oh, grow a pair! (of ovaries - cause balls are very sensitive and woman-parts can take much more of a beating than male-parts).

Maybe we should also stop referring to aggravating men as dickheads?
Yeah, No.
Tom

Oh, grow a pair! (of ovaries - cause balls are very sensitive and woman-parts can take much more of a beating than male-parts).

Yeah, No.
Tom

I'm willing to discuss....

What is a dickhead? How does it embody the penis (dick)?
a dickhead is a jerk... one who intentionally causes harm or hurt feelings for the sake of it. Or, according to wiki... "A stupid, irritating, or ridiculous person, particularly a man".

The implication is that a dick is something that hurts feelings or is otherwise used to irritate... or that masculinity, symbolized by a dick, involves these behaviors... just as the vigina symbolizes femininity and (in this usage) physical weakness.

OK... stop calling men dicks when they are engaged in toxic masculinity in actions.... don't blame the penis any more than you blame the virgina for their owners' behavior.

Yeah, No.
Tom

I'm willing to discuss....

What is a dickhead? How does it embody the penis (dick)?
a dickhead is a jerk... one who intentionally causes harm or hurt feelings for the sake of it. Or, according to wiki... "A stupid, irritating, or ridiculous person, particularly a man".

The implication is that a dick is something that hurts feelings or is otherwise used to irritate... or that masculinity, symbolized by a dick, involves these behaviors... just as the vigina symbolizes femininity and (in this usage) physical weakness.

OK... stop calling men dicks when they are engaged in toxic masculinity in actions.... don't blame the penis any more than you blame the virgina for their owners' behavior.

Please rephrase without the implication of 'being male [having a dick]' = BAD/negative.

:)
Tom

ETA ~I don't use the word vagina to indicate negativity. I use cunt~

You'd think the Capitol today was a Joe Biden rally with how few people showed up.

What an idiotic thing to say. Joe Biden had 10 million more people vote for him than Trump, i.e. more popular. It's just that Biden said to show up in cars, wearing masks, socially distanced, meaning the space is limited. It's called being a responsible adult, you know, something that Hair Furor and the QAnon crybabies are not.

You make fun of the Q people yet you believed this hoax?

So... how was the inauguration @Trausti? Biggest crowd in history?
:hysterical:

Back
Top Bottom