• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Anyone Going to the Inauguration Tomorrow?

You'd think the Capitol today was a Joe Biden rally with how few people showed up.

What an idiotic thing to say. Joe Biden had 10 million more people vote for him than Trump, i.e. more popular. It's just that Biden said to show up in cars, wearing masks, socially distanced, meaning the space is limited. It's called being a responsible adult, you know, something that Hair Furor and the QAnon crybabies are not.

istockphoto-1176737264-612x612.jpg

It's approaching midnight here in my time zone. Just wanted to give everyone another look at the QAnon prediction before it shifts again...

You'd think the Capitol today was a Joe Biden rally with how few people showed up.

What an idiotic thing to say. Joe Biden had 10 million more people vote for him than Trump, i.e. more popular. It's just that Biden said to show up in cars, wearing masks, socially distanced, meaning the space is limited. It's called being a responsible adult, you know, something that Hair Furor and the QAnon crybabies are not.

You make fun of the Q people yet you believed this hoax? Well done.

View attachment 32192

It's approaching midnight here in my time zone. Just wanted to give everyone another look at the QAnon prediction before it shifts again...

From where did you derive this was a QAnon prediction? Really curious. The only place I've encountered this hoax is here. Y'all are entirely too gullible. You believe pretty much any shit so long as it fits your bias.

From where did you derive this was a QAnon prediction? Really curious. The only place I've encountered this hoax is here. Y'all are entirely too gullible. You believe pretty much any shit so long as it fits your bias.
WowBro.gif

Don't forget the buffalo skins, horns, face paint and other adult stuff...

View attachment 32192

IKR, how would anyone find out of this was a QAnon prediction. Fortunately, I put my considerable internet sleuthing skills to use, and found this obscure website:

QAnon March 4 prediction

They rallied and invaded The Capitol Building, and thought they would overthrow the Electoral College. And then were shocked when the military didn't overthrow Biden at the Inauguration.

The delusion is one-sided all right.

View attachment 32192

IKR, how would anyone find out of this was a QAnon prediction. Fortunately, I put my considerable internet sleuthing skills to use, and found this obscure website:

QAnon March 4 prediction

Wow, that's some good detective work. To hear Trausti tell it, this one little message board is the only place where QAnon and their nutty predictions are discussed. Rest of the internet? News outlets? Nope. Just here at TF.

It's a wonder anyone even knows about QAnon!

QAnon March 4 prediction

Wow, that's some good detective work. To hear Trausti tell it, this one little message board is the only place where QAnon and their nutty predictions are discussed. Rest of the internet? News outlets? Nope. Just here at TF.

It's a wonder anyone even knows about QAnon!

Well, if all one does is watch Tucker Carlson, one would think QAnon doesn't even exist....meanwhile, espousing the same conspiracies.

No need to try to make that guy look bad. He doesn't need any help.

So Orange's defeat is going to end again on 20 March. Mayne instead of "inaugurate" he meant to say "embarrass."

WAAGH! Does the sad widdle pathetic baby have sand in his vagina because Unite the Right part II didn't kick off? Waagh! Waagh! Waagh !Waagh!

s-l300.jpg

WAAGH! Does the sad widdle pathetic baby have sand in his vagina because Unite the Right part II didn't kick off? Waagh! Waagh! Waagh !Waagh!

Please rephrase without the implication of 'being female [having a vagina]' = BAD/negative.

I'm not sure it was having the vagina that was implicated as being a negative, but rather having sand in that vagina.

Around here, we tend to say "sand in the crack", which can refer to either male or female anatomy, but conveys the same meaning.

I received this from my U.S. Congressperson this morning.

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: m_1642133194217912052editor-col m_1642133194217912052OneColumnMobile, width: 100%"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: m_1642133194217912052editor-text, align: left"]Greetings my fellow Texans

While there was a lot of wind yesterday at our nation’s Capitol yesterday, there was not one QAnon protestor in sight. Nancy Pelosi and the main stream media have lied to us again! Check out our short video as we investigated on the scene of the Capitol Grounds. Once again, the Democrats have manipulated the American people. Their currency is fear & it has to stop! It’s high time to remove the fencing and barbed wire, send the National Guard Troops home and REOPEN the US Capitol, the People’s House, to uh, THE PEOPLE!!! Nancy Pelosi, TEAR DOWN THIS WALL!!

Watch the video where I take you, my bosses, around YOUR office and YOUR Capitol searching for this "incredible" threat! Watch here:

https://fb.watch/42cOGgH_df/[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: m_1642133194217912052editor-col m_1642133194217912052OneColumnMobile, width: 100%"][TABLE="width: 100%"]
[TR]
[TD="class: m_1642133194217912052editor-text, align: left"]Sincerely,
Pat Fallon
Member of Congress[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

So apparently QAnon is now apparently a conspiracy invented by . . . Nancy Pelosi, I guess? . . . to get Joe Biden elected? . . . and now that he's elected, she's going to keep using it shut government down on random days throughout the year? At any rate, QAnon apparently isn't real, except for the fact that CNN and other "main stream" media keeps talking about it.

Just thought you'd all want to know.

At any rate, QAnon apparently isn't real, except for the fact that CNN and other "main stream" media keeps talking about it.

So... Qballs are now the MSNBC version of OAN, FOX and NewsMax's antifa.
Wake me up when antifa sacks the Capitol in an attempt to overturn an election won by a Republican.

No need to try to make that guy look bad. He doesn't need any help.

So Orange's defeat is going to end again on 20 March. Mayne instead of "inaugurate" he meant to say "embarrass."

Orange is immune to embarrassment. Trausti tries to emulate... a watered down version of whichever Republican liar it was who said he never heard of Q-anon.

Please rephrase without the implication of 'being female [having a vagina]' = BAD/negative.

Oh, grow a pair! (of ovaries - cause balls are very sensitive and woman-parts can take much more of a beating than male-parts).

Back
Top Bottom