• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Are You Possibly a God? Take the Survey.

If the dogs wander around the house at night, they are in the dark. But when I do it, every room I enter lights up; and goes dark again when I leave.

I can turn a boring steel can into a gormet treat, and can turn water into water in a doggy drinking bowl. My wrath can be terrible, and woe betide anyone whose transgressions cause me to roll up the newspaper of sin; but I am merciful and provide tickles behind the ears, and occasionally even biscuits.

Obviously I'm a god.

I opened up a bottle of seltzer and let my cat check it out... he was amazed by it. THEN, I took a drink out of the bottle and he damn near shit himself. I am definitely a god to him... He even performs rituals to ensure he gets fed... pacing around in the same spots around the same times.

I think my mother's cat would agree that I'm an outstanding hunter, and bring food back to the cave every. Single. Day.
But as to deification, she reminds me more of Salish from The Paradise Syndrome. I can see it in her face as she sneers, "Behold, a god who bleeds."

Back
Top Bottom