• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Are You Possibly a God? Take the Survey.

T.G.G. Moogly

Traditional Atheist
Basic Beliefs
egalitarian
Answer yes or no to the following Questions:

1. I regularly communicate and/or converse with at least one god.

2. I am descended from gods.

3. I have knowledge about how gods think and behave.

4. I am comprised of other than standard matter and energy.

5. I am a superior Being.

If you've answered yes to at least one of the above questions there is a strong possibility that you are a god. If you've answered yes to two or more questions then you are definitely a god.

If you answer no to all the above questions then you are definitely not a god.

Have I missed anything?

Last edited:

If you've answered yes to at least one of the above questions there is a strong possibility that you are a god. If you've answered yes to two or more questions then you are definitely a god.

Have I missed anything?

Yes to all four. Bow to me, and make sacrifice of fine chocolates.

Edit: Yes to skepticalbip's fifth question as well.

5. My conscienceless will continue after death - (immortality).

Wait, is that "conscienceless" or "consciousness"?

Either way, still Yes.

I thought it was established in 1984, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES!"

If you are a god, wouldn't you kind of know it already? If you need to take a survey to find out whether or not you're a god, the fact that you'd need to take that survey to get that information pretty much rules out your being a god.

If you are a god, wouldn't you kind of know it already? If you need to take a survey to find out whether or not you're a god, the fact that you'd need to take that survey to get that information pretty much rules out your being a god.
Maybe you're the God of Slow Realization?

How would you know if you're a god without some basic information about yourself? If you know you're a god because you know you're a god then you must be a pretty dumb god who doesn't know very much which means you probably aren't a god. So I think being a god entails having some basic information about yourself.

And this means lots of people I know are gods. That's exciting. I can't wait to share my new found knowledge with them. Should make some great conversation. Lowly me rapping with the gods.

Or maybe there should be another yes/no survey question:

5. I am a superior being?

Yes to all four. Bow to me, and make sacrifice of fine chocolates.

Edit: Yes to skepticalbip's fifth question as well.

5. My conscienceless will continue after death - (immortality).

Wait, is that "conscienceless" or "consciousness"?

Either way, still Yes.

Godiva-Chocolate-Gox.jpg

How would you know if you're a god without some basic information about yourself? If you know you're a god because you know you're a god then you must be a pretty dumb god who doesn't know very much which means you probably aren't a god. So I think being a god entails having some basic information about yourself.

And this means lots of people I know are gods. That's exciting. I can't wait to share my new found knowledge with them. Should make some great conversation. Lowly me rapping with the gods.

Superior to what?

Superior to what?
Well, I'd be superior to at least one other being, take your choice.

Superior to what?

I'm the type of God who is Everything. To think I'm superior to anything means I think I'm superior to myself. That is uncomfortable dualistic voodoo for a God who is Everything. I'd have to believe I'm broken into pieces to have different parts to compare and find some parts inferior and some superior. Are waves inferior to the ocean?

I God of Everything are dumb to brain this. We don't like myself in pieces.

Anyway, if I had to pick something I'm superior to, I'd have to say I'm superior to foods that make your butt itch really bad and home schooling in Texas. So that's something.

I'm the type of God who is Everything. To think I'm superior to anything means I think I'm superior to myself. That is uncomfortable dualistic voodoo for a God who is Everything. I'd have to believe I'm broken into pieces to have different parts to compare and find some parts inferior and some superior. Are waves inferior to the ocean?

I God of Everything are dumb to brain this. We don't like myself in pieces.

Anyway, if I had to pick something I'm superior to, I'd have to say I'm superior to foods that make your butt itch really bad and home schooling in Texas. So that's something.
I think you make a good point in that a god would have to in some way know it's a superior being. So I've added a 5th survey question. I don't know if a god would ever consider itself an inferior being, though possibly it would see itself as inferior to another god. But that's for the god to decide.

5. I am a superior Being.

Have I missed anything?

Missing: 1. The moral standards I apply to myself are noticeably different than those I apply to other sentient beings, including those I love and those I created.

2. You better obey me, or else.

I think we are all a god to someone or something. :D

I mean, to my cats, I am god as I am the provider of food stuffs, cuddles and clean litter trays.

To the dogs, Bilby would be god, as he provides food and disposes of their doody!

Back
Top Bottom