• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Atheists likely to be wealthier

You're right I should act more logically and with principles. But oh wait I'm just a dirty, vile atheist who has no morals. Why would I do that?

Carrier has some tips that might help you to at least mask the dirty, vile bits.
Why would anyone care about what Carrier says about anything?
Tom

The workers are awakening from their materialist-induced coma, and are seeking their true spiritual life. Woe betide those who try to bar them from the kingdom of heaven on earth.

The workers are awakening from their materialist-induced coma, and are seeking their true spiritual life. Woe betide those who try to bar them from the kingdom of heaven on earth.
Is that a quote from Karl Marx?
Sounds like one.
Tom

[Insert non-independent thought here]

Sorry I can't participate with the same originality as all the butt-hurty super-geniuses around here.:cry:

You're literally just posting your favorote quotes though. I can do that too. Anyone can. It's lazy.

Sorry I can't participate with the same originality as all the butt-hurty super-geniuses around here.:cry:

You're literally just posting your favorote quotes though. I can do that too. Anyone can. It's lazy.
Please do so. Anything's better than the whingey drivel you've been spewing.

No because then I'd be giving you rest and that would be dumb.

Rest? Fuck that noise! I'm all in to this shit!

Nope you're just saying that to get me to stop, and seeing as you're a liar I doubt that anyway. I'm not stupid.

Nope you're just saying that to get me to stop, and seeing as you're a liar I doubt that anyway. I'm not stupid.
I'm starting to take a shine to 'ya, old son. Party on!

I am trying hard to see the atheist''s love and tolerance that I hear so much about.
Heyyyyyyy, @Tigers! How you doin? Love ❤️ is love ❤️ 😍 💖

But what if I weren't athy?

Which atheists are you asking to love you, and, how'd they let you down? Ohhh, I am here for this T, let's talk about love and hate and whose atheology and whose theology harms which of us in what ways.

Wait until you hear this!

I'm all in favor of No Robots disappearing.
I am trying hard to see the atheist''s love and tolerance that I hear so much about.
From whom do you hear that?

Here in the Christendom I live in, one of the bigger differences between theists and non-theist is that the nons don't justify their ugly attitudes and misbehavior with explanations that start with "God says..." and then quote an ancient people's primitive writings and ethics.
Tom
And yet they (the nons) have the ugly attitudes (As you have acknowledged.)
Many times it is said out loud herein that the nons are 'better' behaved, have superior morals, motives etc. than the theists.
Feet of clay are everywhere.

Back when Trump first launched his campaign for the POTUS, I dismissed him out of hand. I knew perfectly well that he would need the Christian vote to even get the nomination. I didn't believe that any appreciable number of Believers would support a deceitful, philandering, billionaire. Mainly known for his business failures, sex life, and a TV show. Trump may as well be the poster boy for Mammon Worship!
I would be classed as an evangelical and I agree with you. The support for Trump is mystifying and ridiculous.

I'm all in favor of No Robots disappearing.
From whom do you hear that?

Here in the Christendom I live in, one of the bigger differences between theists and non-theist is that the nons don't justify their ugly attitudes and misbehavior with explanations that start with "God says..." and then quote an ancient people's primitive writings and ethics.
Tom
And yet they (the nons) have the ugly attitudes (As you have acknowledged.)
Many times it is said out loud herein that the nons are 'better' behaved, have superior morals, motives etc. than the theists.
Feet of clay are everywhere.
The difference I have described is that non-theist people don't justify their attitudes and misbehavior with "God says..."
I've never suggested that non-theist people are morally or ethically better than theists, although I think that they are (slightly).

Only, that theists have a reason for it, that suits them. Ancient people's primitive writings and ethics, ascribed to God.
Happens a lot.
Tom

Back
Top Bottom