• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bagels

Your favourites

• Total voters
I've done that. No shame.

No, it's fine. The proper condiments for a hot dog are actually fritessaus (dutch mayo) and sriracha. Don't let these purists fool you with their mustard, which is actually the very last thing you should put on a hot dog.

"last" because it goes on top, as the most important ingredient, you mean.

I've done that. No shame.

No, it's fine. The proper condiments for a hot dog are actually fritessaus (dutch mayo) and sriracha. Don't let these purists fool you with their mustard, which is actually the very last thing you should put on a hot dog.

Yea I've changed my tune, but it has to be top-grade mustard.

Yea I've changed my tune, but it has to be top-grade mustard.

oh sure.. definitely... all mustards are not, by any means, equal. that stuff people call "yellow mustard" is pretty bad. If you can't find a mustard seed in it.. it ain't mustard. There's nothing like the "pop" of a mustard seed in your teeth to remind you how delicious lunch was.

AhhhhgH! What's next? Ketchup on hot dogs? Is there no sense of right and wrong anymore?

Once I witnessed a man put..... mayonnaise on a hot dog. He didn't even look ashamed.

I worked in a bar and I had this one regular, he would order a 12 year old Macallan single malt Scotch whisky, which wasn't cheap and he put LEMONADE in it !!! I had to come between him and another patron when an argument ensued over this egregious act of vandalism.

AhhhhgH! What's next? Ketchup on hot dogs? Is there no sense of right and wrong anymore?

Once I witnessed a man put..... mayonnaise on a hot dog. He didn't even look ashamed.

I worked in a bar and I had this one regular, he would order a 12 year old Macallan single malt Scotch whisky, which wasn't cheap and he put LEMONADE in it !!! I had to come between him and another patron when an argument ensued over this egregious act of vandalism.

I'd have decked him.

No, scratch that, I'd have come over with the lemonade, looked him in the eye, and poured the lemonade out onto the bar.

Back
Top Bottom