• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Ben Carson: Archaeologists Are Wrong, The Pyramids Were Built To Store Grain

The most important thing is that we have a Republican candidate who believes something that was made up by a Frenchman! Boo!

You know, I'm starting to miss the smoke filled room days.

Can someone remind me in what year the movie Idiocracy is supposed to have taken place?

Well, we got three Ben Carson threads at the top of the forum so he must be doing well in the polls.

Yes he is doing well in the polls.

And there is a thread.

And this man doing well in the polls is turning out to be as insane as any religious nut in Iran.
Carson isn't insane, just a bit bipolar.

Yes he is doing well in the polls.

And there is a thread.

And this man doing well in the polls is turning out to be as insane as any religious nut in Iran.

He lives in a world where some "Jesus" delusion is at the center and all his actions are about making this "Jesus" delusion happy.

Insane.

He lives in a world where some "Jesus" delusion is at the center and all his actions are about making this "Jesus" delusion happy.

Insane.
No, there's got to be a distinct, less judgmental term for it when the insanity is Jesus-centered.

Like, scriptures that were not written by the named author are not plagiarized, they're pseudepigrapha.

Dedicating your life to Buddha is insane, centering it on Jesus would be possessing hypermoral influences. Unless it's Black Jesus, then it's insane.

Last weekend I was flipping through the channels and came across Dr. Carson doing an interview on the Daystar Network.

For those unaware, it is a 24/7 televangelist channel that's the spiritual successor/demon love child to the likes of Jim and Tammy Bakker, Oral Roberts, and Jimmy Swaggart. Incidentally, the hairstyles and clothing haven't changed all that much since the 80s, but I digress.

The good doctor was in front of a crowd of evangelicals, being interviewed by one of their preachers, and it was just about everything you thought it could be. The pyramid thing didn't come up, but 'ole Ben trotted out the "Christian nation" myths right down the line...God was mentioned in our "founding documents," God is in the Pledge of Allegiance and on the money, and he'd be humbly blessed to lead the nation back to it's Godly righteous roots.

This brain surgeon is clearly having interesting brain disorder, worthy of exploratory surgery.

Back
Top Bottom