• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bernie wuz robbed!

You left out the email hacks and all the social media trolls and bots.

I still have yet to see any actual evidence that Russia hacked any emails. Assange said it wasn't Russia and he had no reason to lie about it. And even if Russia did hack those emails... what did the Emails show and why is it not important? They showed Hillary for the corrupt sell out that she is, and engaging in the very rigging of the DNC that you claim didn't happen. Trolls and bots? More claims of shadow conspiracies without any evidence? You are sitting here demanding evidence that Hillary bought the election, in the face of Brazile's (sp?) admissions, the hacked emails showing Hillary up to no good, and the DNC admitting control of the party was up for sale, and yet you have shown no evidence about the Russians stealing the election for Trump. Nobody has shown this to me. Where is it?

The corruption here is shocking. Had this been the general election, Hillary would be criminal for doing what she did. But lucky for her it was just a primary of a party that pretends to be what it clearly isn't and doesn't live by any actual principles, in a 2 party system, where everybody screamed to vote for this party and this candidate because otherwise Trump would end the world.

Could you perhaps outline what exactly Hillary did that was corrupt and illegal?

As near as I can tell she did nothing illegal. Buying control of the Democratic Party is corrupt though, as it goes directly against what the party claims to be about (democracy). Her placement of her people to (ie Debbie) to control the DNC who set the debate schedule etc is more than a little sway over how things would turn out in the primary. She had far more unfair power over Bernie than Russia took for Trump over her (if any). She's just lucky that internal Democrat matters, including the primary, are not illegal. They are just dishonest and bound to undo faith in their party. Trump very well may win re-election if they keep on this path.

You left out the email hacks and all the social media trolls and bots.

I still have yet to see any actual evidence that Russia hacked any emails. Assange said it wasn't Russia and he had no reason to lie about it. And even if Russia did hack those emails... what did the Emails show and why is it not important? They showed Hillary for the corrupt sell out that she is, and engaging in the very rigging of the DNC that you claim didn't happen. Trolls and bots? More claims of shadow conspiracies without any evidence? You are sitting here demanding evidence that Hillary bought the election, in the face of Brazile's (sp?) admissions, the hacked emails showing Hillary up to no good, and the DNC admitting control of the party was up for sale, and yet you have shown no evidence about the Russians stealing the election for Trump. Nobody has shown this to me. Where is it?

Trollz 'n Botz

Could you perhaps outline what exactly Hillary did that was corrupt and illegal?

As near as I can tell she did nothing illegal. Buying control of the Democratic Party is corrupt though, as it goes directly against what the party claims to be about (democracy). Her placement of her people to (ie Debbie) to control the DNC who set the debate schedule etc is more than a little sway over how things would turn out in the primary. She had far more unfair power over Bernie than Russia took for Trump over her (if any). She's just lucky that internal Democrat matters, including the primary, are not illegal. They are just dishonest and bound to undo faith in their party. Trump very well may win re-election if they keep on this path.

Brazile: I found no evidence Democratic primary was rigged

Edited to add to this further.

Now, finally, we've got one expressed example the Bernie Bros feel was unfair to Bernie, the debate schedule.

I'd say the existence of super delegates is pretty unethical. Sort of undermines the idea that we pick our candidates.

Superdelegates have never gone gone against the popular vote, though that is what the Sanders campaign wanted them to do.

But do you agree that their being is ethically dubious, or at least antithetical to a democratically elected constituency?

The real giveaway was the absolutely daunting superdelegate count that Clinton had so early.

Yea, if you get more votes, you get more super delegates! People try to make it sound like the vote was so close. And it wasn't. HRC had more than 4 million votes than Bernie! Bernie ran a great election. He came out of nowhere and made it a race. But HRC got far more votes!

Yea, if you get more votes, you get more super delegates! People try to make it sound like the vote was so close. And it wasn't. HRC had more than 4 million votes than Bernie! Bernie ran a great election. He came out of nowhere and made it a race. But HRC got far more votes!

She had super delegates pledging allegiance to her before she even announced she was running.

Imagine if Hillary hadn't bought the DNC and imagine if the media hadn't coronated her before the primary's first debate. Imagine if her money, insider influence and self-entitlement hadn't run wild. We may possibly have avoided President Trump.

She had super delegates pledging allegiance to her before she even announced she was running.

Imagine if Hillary hadn't bought the DNC and imagine if the media hadn't coronated her before the primary's first debate. Imagine if her money, insider influence and self-entitlement hadn't run wild. We may possibly have avoided President Trump.

Whoa Jolly: having some second thoughts about Trump??! Sorry, but this isn't Soviet Russia. Super delegates are former elected democrats. Many of them had been friends of HRC for years before the election. Years before she even decided to run. Maybe we should change the system. I'd be open to it. You're party election process is also deeply flawed. It's just that democrats are whinning more because we lost. I think that dramatic change should come to the entire election process. Scrap the fucking electoral college would be a great start. Standardize the process for each state. And etc.

Back
Top Bottom