• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden forgets Scott Morrison's name during AUKUS

You cleverly finessed the questions "Between Trump and Clinton (or Biden), for whom would you have voted?" So ... we're left to guess. ...
Did I guess right? :)

If you guessed that I would have been annoyed/angry if i had to choose between 2 unsuitable candidates and felt that my vote was been squandered then you guessed correctly.

LOL. Shy Tory Factor, right here.

Trump is the only candidate in American history that people are ASHAMED of voting for so intensely that they lie about it or avoid admitting it entirely.
How can people feel like such fools, yet continue to spout foolishness? Can Tribalism explain it all?

Trump is the only candidate in American history that people are ASHAMED of voting for so intensely that they lie about it or avoid admitting it entirely.
Not true. Right after Watergate, people lied about voting for Nixon. Especially after Ford's Pardon. You never SAW so many Republicans who 'were retroactively suspicious about Tricky Dick all along! Yeah!'
And whenever Trump's hold on the GOP is broken (arrest, death, suspicious collapse from overexertion following the opening of a diet Coke), they're going to do the same thing.

Not true. Right after Watergate, people lied about voting for Nixon. Especially after Ford's Pardon. You never SAW so many Republicans who 'were retroactively suspicious about Tricky Dick all along! Yeah!'
And whenever Trump's hold on the GOP is broken (arrest, death, suspicious collapse from overexertion following the opening of a diet Coke), they're going to do the same thing.

Weren't there a lot of Republicans who thought Nixon wasn't a crook? I could have sworn that was even an episode from Family Ties about it in the 80s. (Just looked, it was titled "I Never Killed for my Father") I mean, it's amazing how many right-wingers still worship Joe McCarthy. I suspect in 20 years time, there will be a sizeable amount of Republicans who will believe Trump didn't go far enough.

Back
Top Bottom