• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden Told Trump Appointees "You're Fired,"

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
Kellyanne Conway And Sean Spicer Responded Via Social Media

On Wednesday, the White House told 18 officials who had been appointed by former President Donald Trump to serve on the boards of U.S. military service academies to resign or be dismissed. Those included former advisor Kellyanne Conway, press secretary Sean Spicer and national security adviser H.R. McMaster. Each was told to resign by 6pm or they'd be dismissed.

[TWEET]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">President Biden, I'm not resigning, but you should. <a href="https://t.co/HuRYM4bLYP">pic.twitter.com/HuRYM4bLYP</a></p>— Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) <a href="https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls/status/1435702026458083328?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 8, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/TWEET]

:sadyes:

President Biden, I'm not resigning, but you should.

Anyone remember that brief period where the Right was so terribly concerned about people showing the proper respect for the Office of POTUS?
I mean, at one point it was okay to interrupt a televised Presidential speech to call the man a Liar, then it was CRITICAL that we show respect to the senile draft-dodging rape-bragging pathological liar in chief, now, i guess we're back to not giving a fuck about The Office?

Ignoring
1) Ms. Conway does not merit an appointment to such a board, and
2) Ms. Conway has no credibility when it comes to facts,

why should anyone care?

President Biden, I'm not resigning, but you should.

Anyone remember that brief period where the Right was so terribly concerned about people showing the proper respect for the Office of POTUS?
I mean, at one point it was okay to interrupt a televised Presidential speech to call the man a Liar, then it was CRITICAL that we show respect to the senile draft-dodging rape-bragging pathological liar in chief, now, i guess we're back to not giving a fuck about The Office?

Or how the president firing people was perfectly ok when it was Trump firing attorneys who were investigating his businesses or his friends.

I would suggest this refinement: any time Spicey or Kellyanne are fired, it should be on the weekend, two days or so before their pensions would be activated.

Dear Ms. Conway.
I'm looking for your response to President Trump's firing of FBI director Comey. I can't find one.
Please help me out.
Tom

It's no use asking this uber-hag any questions. She has alternative facts. (Those two words should be carved on her tombstone as her legacy.)

Ignoring
1) Ms. Conway does not merit an appointment to such a board, and
2) Ms. Conway has no credibility when it comes to facts,

why should anyone care?

Exactly! From what I read, all or most of those who were fired, were not qualified to be in those positions in the first place.

Why would anyone expect them to resign? If these employees weren't counting on being fired, why would they have signed onto jobs in the first place under a boss whose only known managerial talent is firing people? :confused:

But they're so qualified for those positions, they're professional suck-ups.

Dismissed? That's what happens at the ends of formations, you get dismissed. It's "fired." No one ever fired me after formation, so these creeps aren't being "dismissed."

Dismissed? That's what happens at the ends of formations, you get dismissed. It's "fired." No one ever fired me after formation, so these creeps aren't being "dismissed."
Probably a tactical error. As Bomb said, it's Florida Man's most famous skill, and seemed the Right was okay with it.
Biden should have skipped the 'opportunity to resign' part, just painted his face orange, worn a fright wig, and gone straight to "You're fired!" By tweet.
Called it "Deja Vu-ing the appointees"...

What wonderful senses of elitist entitlement. "Trump appointed me so I get to hold this post and draw a paycheck for ever and ever!". "Never mind I have no experience at this and no notable reason for being appointed to this cushy little job!".

I noticed she called herself "Honorable".

:LD:
I noticed that too and as I discovered, according to the Federal Government's official protocol rules, she is on the list of people who may be called "Honorable". At the very end of the list, after elected officers, and officers who are appointed with the advice and consent of the Senate, Presidential assistants are included.

At the very end of the list, after elected officers, and officers who are appointed with the advice and consent of the Senate, Presidential assistants are included.
So, kinda like saying 'a decorated veteran.'
The guy with a Congressional Medal of Honor is 'decorated.'
So is the guy who was in boot camp for the last day of Desert Storm, when everyone in uniform got a National Defense Service Medal.

My main question about Kellyanne is which one is it that she looks just like? Beavis or Butthead.
I think it's Beavis, with the severe underbite?

222px-Beavis_BeavisandButtHead.png

Back
Top Bottom