• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Biden wants to Appoint Communist to take over Banking: Scary & Unbelievable

Generation55

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
Agnostic
Biden wants to appoint communist Saule Omarova to take over banking. She has written extensively about Marxism and how the government needs to take over banking. If this doesn't scare anyone, you're not paying attention. Remember when everyone laughed when Republicans said that Marxists will become involved in government in the Biden administration trying to transform our nation into a communist one? They weren't lying.

Here's a tweet from her:

"Until I came to the US, I couldn't imagine that things like gender pay gap still existed in today's world. Say what you will about old USSR, there was no gender pay gap there. Market doesn't always "know best.""

Here's some videos questioning her writings:

Here's a great video from Tim Scott. He's a no nonsense guy that just says what he means:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRz5M4xTtfs

We are very concerned that a communist is being nominated to completely change the banking industry. This is very bad. However, what did she say about why she's being attacked? The standard Democrat narrative:

“I am an easy target," she said. "An immigrant, a woman, a minority. I don’t look like your typical comptroller of the currency. I have a different history. I am easy to demonize and vilify.”

No, this is not why people are disturbed and don't want you to take over the banks. She's been trained in the Democrat rhetoric very well. To deflect criticism, call them racist and sexist.

Why is this story not getting more attention? Because a lot of the people want Marxism to be ushered in. They are starting to get more and more blatant with this stuff.

Wondering if G55 has ever read any of her writings. I'd bet not. He's happier having propaganda spoon-fed to him.

I see you didn't watch the videos I posted. They confront her over her writings. I was reading what people on th eleft were saying about this and they weren't even mentioning her writings. They just had the standard "The communist boogeyman! LOL!" No critical thought whatsoever. Just bumper sticker politics from the that side of the spectrum.
Republicans had the facts and are grilling her. But of course, communists have to downplay communism taking over. If they were upfront about it, it would be too hard to infiltrate.

Just please use your logic here. Democrats have been wanting a Marxist agenda for a while now. Republicans said that the people behind Biden who want communism will be perfect to take over clueless Joe. Now all of a sudden Biden nominates a known communist to lead banking. If this isn't deliberate, then it's just one big coincidence that Biden is falling right into what the Republicans said was gonna happen. Weird, right?

Wondering if G55 has ever read any of her writings. I'd bet not. He's happier having propaganda spoon-fed to him.

I see you didn't watch the videos I posted. They confront her over her writings. I was reading what people on th eleft were saying about this and they weren't even mentioning her writings. They just had the standard "The communist boogeyman! LOL!" No critical thought whatsoever. Just bumper sticker politics from the that side of the spectrum.
Republicans had the facts and are grilling her. But of course, communists have to downplay communism taking over. If they were upfront about it, it would be too hard to infiltrate.

Just please use your logic here. Democrats have been wanting a Marxist agenda for a while now. Republicans said that the people behind Biden who want communism will be perfect to take over clueless Joe. Now all of a sudden Biden nominates a known communist to lead banking. If this isn't deliberate, then it's just one big coincidence that Biden is falling right into what the Republicans said was gonna happen. Weird, right?
So: No, YOU have not read any of her writings yourself.

Whether or not you agree with Biden, only an idiot would think that Joe Biden is 'clueless.' In fact, he's an extremely savvy political operator.

Whether or not you agree with Biden, only an idiot would think that Joe Biden is 'clueless.' In fact, he's an extremely savvy political operator.
I did read her writings. They sympathize with communism. Look at her tweet I posted about how the USSR didn't have a gender pay gap. YEAH, BECAUSE EVERYONE IS EQUALLY POOR OVER THERE!! She grew up under communism and she's using propaganda to appeal to the feminists. She knows everyone was equally poor over there. She's not dumb. She refused to hand over her Marxist theisis paper. What's she hiding in there? I can bet a million dollars that paper was not criticizing Marxism.

Extremely savvy? He botched the Afghanistan withdrawal and left Americans stranded over there and didn't care. Inflation crisis that he doesn't care about. He's letting everyone come across the border and flying illegals into red states like Florida at 3AM, which DeSantis was complaining about. His approval rating is in the dirt. Democrats are also pushing for illegal immigrants to vote in elections. More people have died from COVID under Biden than Trump, despite Trump leaving him 3 vaccines.

How can anyone with a straight face say that Joe Biden is a savvy politician? He doesn't even know where he is half the time.

Should we restart the "duck and cover" drills now? How about a House Un-American Activities Committee?

Oh wait...I've got an idea! Let's add two words to the pledge of allegiance so we can differentiate ourselves from the godless commies!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch a documentary called "Red Dawn." I hear it is very scary.

I did read her writings. They sympathize with communism. Look at her tweet I posted about how the USSR didn't have a gender pay gap. YEAH, BECAUSE EVERYONE IS EQUALLY POOR OVER THERE!! She grew up under communism and she's using propaganda to appeal to the feminists. She knows everyone was equally poor over there. She's not dumb.

Extremely savvy? He botched the Afghanistan withdrawal and left Americans stranded over there and didn't care. Inflation crisis that he doesn't care about. He's letting everyone come across the border and flying illegals into red states like Florida at 3AM, which DeSantis was complaining about. His approval rating is in the dirt. Democrats are also pushing for illegal immigrants to vote in elections. More people have died from COVID under Biden than Trump, despite Trump leaving him 3 vaccines.

How can anyone with a straight face say that Joe Biden is a savvy politician? He doesn't even know where he is half the time.
Nope, not everyone was equally poor in the Soviet Union.

Nope, he didn't 'botch' the Afghanistan withdrawal and leave Americans stranded over there and didn't care. Inflation crisis? Nope. Letting 'everyone' across the borders and flying illegals into red states? DeSantis complaining about Biden is a mark in Joe's favor. No one is pushing for illegal immigrants to get to vote.

Trump didn't 'leave Biden 3 vaccines.' Trump and his ilk have done absolutely everything possible to sow as much distrust of 'Trump's vaccines' (since you want to credit him with something he was too stupid to take himself until after he got sick) and to keep the pandemic going as much as possible in order to try to engineer a return of the Great Orange Blob--which Trump only cares about for the grift and to make it harder to prosecute him for his many many many crimes.

You should try actual news sources instead of whatever propaganda fog horns you listen to.

Should we restart the "duck and cover" drills now? How about a House Un-American Activities Committee?

Oh wait...I've got an idea! Let's add two words to the pledge of allegiance so we can differentiate ourselves from the godless commies!

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to watch a documentary called "Red Dawn." I hear it is very scary.

She wants to nationalize the banks and let the FED take over everything. Non-stop big government controlling our lives. Democrats still didn't learn that the government handling student loans worked out so well for everyone, didn't it? More government is not the answer. It never is. This is very disturbing and the fact that you guys just make jokes about it tells me you are OK with communism. Kim Jong Un loves Marxism. Why not move to North Korea or Cuba? Why does everyone want to stay in the "evil capitalist U.S." while touting Marxism? I don't see droves of people leaving the U.S. and banging on the door to Cuba and North Korea for freedom, which should be their perfect paradises.

I did read her writings. They sympathize with communism. Look at her tweet I posted about how the USSR didn't have a gender pay gap. YEAH, BECAUSE EVERYONE IS EQUALLY POOR OVER THERE!! She grew up under communism and she's using propaganda to appeal to the feminists. She knows everyone was equally poor over there. She's not dumb.

Nope, he didn't 'botch' the Afghanistan withdrawal and leave Americans stranded over there and didn't care. Inflation crisis? Nope. Letting 'everyone' across the borders and flying illegals into red states? DeSantis complaining about Biden is a mark in Joe's favor. No one is pushing for illegal immigrants to get to vote.

Trump didn't 'leave Biden 3 vaccines.' Trump and his ilk have done absolutely everything possible to sow as much distrust of 'Trump's vaccines' (since you want to credit him with something he was too stupid to take himself until after he got sick) and to keep the pandemic going as much as possible in order to try to engineer a return of the Great Orange Blob--which Trump only cares about for the grift and to make it harder to prosecute him for his many many many crimes.

You should try actual news sources instead of whatever propaganda fog horns you listen to.
"The State Department believes as many as 14,000 U.S. legal permanent residents remain in Afghanistan, Foreign Policy has learned, as the agency faces increasing scrutiny from Congress about the status of U.S. citizens and green card holders that are still stranded in the Taliban-controlled country."

"Two Vermont cities have joined the short but growing list of jurisdictions that allow residents who are not U.S. citizens to vote in local elections."
"Last week, the Vermont legislature overrode vetoes by Republican Gov. Phil Scott, greenlighting voter-approved changes to the city charters of Montpelier and Winooski. Those cities now allow all residents over age 18 to vote in city elections, regardless of citizenship status. Noncitizen voting in federal elections remains illegal nationwide."

New York is pushing for this, too.

Where do you guys get your news from? We live in an age of unlimited information on the internet and it seems you guys can't do a simple search for news that is not a Democrat echo chamber.

She wants to nationalize the banks and let the FED take over everything. Non-stop big government controlling our lives. Democrats still didn't learn that the government handling student loans worked out so well for everyone, didn't it? More government is not the answer. It never is. This is very disturbing and the fact that you guys just make jokes about it tells me you are OK with communism. Kim Jong Un loves Marxism. Why not move to North Korea or Cuba? Why does everyone want to stay in the "evil capitalist U.S." while touting Marxism? I don't see droves of people leaving the U.S. and banging on the door to Cuba and North Korea for freedom, which should be their perfect paradises.
Why wasn't she a commie when she worked under Bush?

Why wasn't she a commie when she worked under Bush?
Because her job at that time wasn't taking over the banking industry and trying to transform the country into communism. She's always been a communist. But, I don't know why you guys make so many jokes about. Communism has a worldwide death toll that is unfathomable. Whenever it is brought up it gets dismissed as the no true scotsman defense of, "Well they weren't real communists. We can do it right!" I love how all those countries who read Marx and tout him as an influence are always accused of "not real communism." Castro praised Marx and said Cuba is communist and some leftists say Castro wasn't a Marxist. Crazy how a perfect communist uptopian country like cuba still has crap cars from the 50's on their streets. Funny, isn't it?

Would you guys think it's OK if I said, "Well Nazi Germany wasn't really fascist?" of course not. It would sound demented.

"The State Department believes as many as 14,000 U.S. legal permanent residents remain in Afghanistan, Foreign Policy has learned, as the agency faces increasing scrutiny from Congress about the status of U.S. citizens and green card holders that are still stranded in the Taliban-controlled country."

"Two Vermont cities have joined the short but growing list of jurisdictions that allow residents who are not U.S. citizens to vote in local elections."
"Last week, the Vermont legislature overrode vetoes by Republican Gov. Phil Scott, greenlighting voter-approved changes to the city charters of Montpelier and Winooski. Those cities now allow all residents over age 18 to vote in city elections, regardless of citizenship status. Noncitizen voting in federal elections remains illegal nationwide."

Where do you guys get your news from? We live in an age of unlimited information on the internet and it seems you guys can't do a simple search for news that is not a Democrat echo chamber.
Seriously?? We've been telling Americans to leave Afghanistan for at least 12 months before the withdraw. Hello. Ever hear of a jet? If someone is so stupid that they honestly didn't get the word in time, we should revoke their US citizenship.

This is very disturbing and the fact that you guys just make jokes about it tells me you are OK with communism.
I joke about it because it's hilarious. It's like you went into a bomb shelter in 1955, just walked out, and are still worried about "the reds" hiding under the bed. Or that general in Dr. Strangelove who went on about "precious bodily fluids."

Your "Red Scare" stuff is laughably out of date, so I'm laughing. Suggesting Biden is a "commie" is beyond absurd. Biden, like Obama before him and Clinton before that is a solid corporate Democrat, and that party only recently regained a progressive wing with a modicum of influence...something which has been missing since the Cold War ended.

You DO know it ended, right?

If Biden ran for office in most European countries, he'd be considered center-right, and any notion that he's a devotee of Marx would be laughed at in multiple languages.

You ask where we get our news from, but I'd counter by asking you from WHEN do you get your news?

The following localities allow noncitizen voting in some or all local elections. Know of a municipality we're missing? Email us.

California​

San Francisco​

See also: San Francisco, California, Non-Citizen Voting in School Board Elections Amendment, Proposition N (November 2016)
In 2016, voters in San Francisco approved a charter amendment that read, "Shall the City allow a non-citizen resident of San Francisco who is of legal voting age and the parent, legal guardian or legally recognized caregiver of a child living in the San Francisco Unified School District to vote for members of the Board of Education?"

The amendment was approved with 54% support. Click here to learn more.

Maryland​

Maryland's state constitution specifies that "every citizen of the United States, of the age of 18 years or upwards, who is a resident of the State as of the time for the closing of registration next preceding the election, shall be entitled to vote in the ward or election district in which the citizen resides at all elections to be held in this State."[8] The state constitution gives municipalities the authority to allow people outside those qualifications to vote without requiring state approval of such changes.[9]

The following Maryland municipalities allowed noncitizens to vote in local elections as of March 2020.

Barnesville​

The Barnesville town charter defines qualified voters as "having resided therein for six months previous to any town election and being eighteen years of age."[10]

Cheverly​

Any person over the age of 18 who has been a resident of Cheverly for at least 30 days at the time of the election and has not been convicted of a crime is eligible to register to vote in town elections.[11]

Chevy Chase Section 3​

The charter of Chevy Chase Section 3 reads, "'Qualified Voter' shall mean any person who is a resident of Chevy Chase Section 3, without regard to citizenship, and is at least eighteen (18) years of age."[12]

Garrett Park​

The Garrett Park town charter reads, "The town manager shall provide for the registration of voters in a flexible and available manner in order to encourage registration and voting, consistent with the policies adopted by ordinance and the rules and procedures specified by the election judges. Qualified persons may register by universal registration with either Montgomery County or the town, or may register only with the town, including residents who are not citizens of the United States, up to and including election day."[13]

Glen Echo​

Glen Echo's town charter says the following: "Any person who is not a United States citizen, and (a) is a resident of the Town of Glen Echo, (b) is a lawful resident of the United States, and (c) except for the United States citizenship requirement, meets the voter qualifications provided in Section 501(a) may register to vote in Town elections."[14]

Hyattsville​

The Hyattsville town website states, "Hyattsville residents who are not U.S. citizens, or do not wish to register with the State, may use the Hyattsville City Voter Registration Form."[15]

Martin’s Additions​

The Martin's Additions town charter says, "'Qualified Voter' is any person who owns property or any resident of Martin's Additions who is eighteen (18) years of age or over."[16]

Mount Rainier​

Mount Rainier's city charter states that any person who has been a city resident for 30 days or more at the time of a local election, is at least 18 years old, has not been convicted of a felony offense or of buying and selling votes, and is not under mental guardianship may register to vote.[17]

Riverdale Park​

Riverdale Park's town charter states, "(a) Every resident of the town who (1) has the Town of Riverdale Park as his or her primary residence, (2) is at least sixteen (16) years of age, (3) has resided within the corporate limits of the town for at least forty-five (45) days immediately preceding any nonrunoff town election, (4) does not claim the right to vote elsewhere in the United States, (5) has not been found by a court to be unable to communicate a desire to vote, and (6) is registered to vote in accordance with the provisions of § 503 of this charter shall be a qualified voter of the Town."[18]

Somerset​

The Somerset town charter says, "Every person who (1) is at least eighteen years of age, (2) has resided within the corporate limits of the town for fourteen days next preceding any election, and (3) is registered in accordance with the provisions of this Charter, shall be a qualified voter of the town. Every qualified voter of the town shall be entitled to vote at any or all town elections."[19]

Takoma Park​

The Takoma Park city website states, "City residents who are not citizens of the United States can register to vote in Takoma Park elections by completing the Takoma Park Voter Registration Application."[20]
All of these happened while Trump was president. Why aren't you blaming him?

Seriously?? We've been telling Americans to leave Afghanistan for at least 12 months before the withdraw. Hello. Ever hear of a jet? If someone is so stupid that they honestly didn't get the word in time, we should revoke their US citizenship.
Most of those are surely people with dual citizenships who wanted to remain with their families or NGO volunteers who wanted to stay to continue their work.

Ah, so it's their fault they are stuck there and poop for them? How heartless. :( Did you know a lot of those people stayed because they ddin't want to abandon their citizens that they grow fond of and developed a bond with? A lot of them are heroes and they are being spit on by Joe Biden and the Dems. Shame on you. There are still people there who want to leave and they can't. Biden is doing nothing about it. He gave the country to the Taliban. He never even apologized to the Afghan people.

Most of those are surely people with dual citizenships who wanted to remain with their families or NGO volunteers who wanted to stay to continue their work.
Yea, that's a good point. Some are probably missionaries also. But how long should we occupy a foreign country just to babysit dual citizens and NGOs and missionaries? They are all volunteers and had plenty of time to leave (more than 12 months).

The following localities allow noncitizen voting in some or all local elections. Know of a municipality we're missing? Email us.

California​

San Francisco​

See also: San Francisco, California, Non-Citizen Voting in School Board Elections Amendment, Proposition N (November 2016)
In 2016, voters in San Francisco approved a charter amendment that read, "Shall the City allow a non-citizen resident of San Francisco who is of legal voting age and the parent, legal guardian or legally recognized caregiver of a child living in the San Francisco Unified School District to vote for members of the Board of Education?"

The amendment was approved with 54% support. Click here to learn more.

Maryland​

Maryland's state constitution specifies that "every citizen of the United States, of the age of 18 years or upwards, who is a resident of the State as of the time for the closing of registration next preceding the election, shall be entitled to vote in the ward or election district in which the citizen resides at all elections to be held in this State."[8] The state constitution gives municipalities the authority to allow people outside those qualifications to vote without requiring state approval of such changes.[9]

The following Maryland municipalities allowed noncitizens to vote in local elections as of March 2020.

Barnesville​

The Barnesville town charter defines qualified voters as "having resided therein for six months previous to any town election and being eighteen years of age."[10]

Cheverly​

Any person over the age of 18 who has been a resident of Cheverly for at least 30 days at the time of the election and has not been convicted of a crime is eligible to register to vote in town elections.[11]

Chevy Chase Section 3​

The charter of Chevy Chase Section 3 reads, "'Qualified Voter' shall mean any person who is a resident of Chevy Chase Section 3, without regard to citizenship, and is at least eighteen (18) years of age."[12]

Garrett Park​

The Garrett Park town charter reads, "The town manager shall provide for the registration of voters in a flexible and available manner in order to encourage registration and voting, consistent with the policies adopted by ordinance and the rules and procedures specified by the election judges. Qualified persons may register by universal registration with either Montgomery County or the town, or may register only with the town, including residents who are not citizens of the United States, up to and including election day."[13]

Glen Echo​

Glen Echo's town charter says the following: "Any person who is not a United States citizen, and (a) is a resident of the Town of Glen Echo, (b) is a lawful resident of the United States, and (c) except for the United States citizenship requirement, meets the voter qualifications provided in Section 501(a) may register to vote in Town elections."[14]

Hyattsville​

The Hyattsville town website states, "Hyattsville residents who are not U.S. citizens, or do not wish to register with the State, may use the Hyattsville City Voter Registration Form."[15]

Martin’s Additions​

The Martin's Additions town charter says, "'Qualified Voter' is any person who owns property or any resident of Martin's Additions who is eighteen (18) years of age or over."[16]

Mount Rainier​

Mount Rainier's city charter states that any person who has been a city resident for 30 days or more at the time of a local election, is at least 18 years old, has not been convicted of a felony offense or of buying and selling votes, and is not under mental guardianship may register to vote.[17]

Riverdale Park​

Riverdale Park's town charter states, "(a) Every resident of the town who (1) has the Town of Riverdale Park as his or her primary residence, (2) is at least sixteen (16) years of age, (3) has resided within the corporate limits of the town for at least forty-five (45) days immediately preceding any nonrunoff town election, (4) does not claim the right to vote elsewhere in the United States, (5) has not been found by a court to be unable to communicate a desire to vote, and (6) is registered to vote in accordance with the provisions of § 503 of this charter shall be a qualified voter of the Town."[18]

Somerset​

The Somerset town charter says, "Every person who (1) is at least eighteen years of age, (2) has resided within the corporate limits of the town for fourteen days next preceding any election, and (3) is registered in accordance with the provisions of this Charter, shall be a qualified voter of the town. Every qualified voter of the town shall be entitled to vote at any or all town elections."[19]

Takoma Park​

The Takoma Park city website states, "City residents who are not citizens of the United States can register to vote in Takoma Park elections by completing the Takoma Park Voter Registration Application."[20]
All of these happened while Trump was president. Why aren't you blaming him?

We were complaining about it. Non-citizens of the U.S. get better treatment than actual citizens of the U.S. It's getting out of control. Did you know in some states if you get into a car accident with an illegal immigrant who has no license and no insurance, they usually get no punishment? Americans must have license and insurance, but immigrants don't need it. Same with COVID. Americans need the COVID vaccine! But, immigrants who cross the border and get flown to random towns by Biden don't need the vaccine. Weird, right? Did you hear when Jen Psaki said that immigrants don't need the vaccine because they aren't staying very long? This makes no sense.. By this same logic, why do we need a vaccine in order to eat inside? Nobody is staying long at that restaurant. Tucker Carlson pointed out this blatant hypocrisy. It's really getting out of control.

Back
Top Bottom